Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Work Advice Needed For My Parent. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Work Advice Needed For My Parent. (13047 Views)

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! / Should I Move Out Of My Parent's House / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by bayo2018: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Good day nairalanders

I wanna seek advise on behalf of my parent. My dad is a road side mechanic while Mum is a petty trader. Dad is 55yrs while Mum is 52yrs. I wanna ask what type of Business can I set up for my parent based on the Economy growth of the country.
I plan setting up a mini mart for my mum earlier buy after asking my sister about it she said it’s not a good business in terms of profitability.
Kindly help to suggest what type of Business I can set up for both of them so I can start working on it.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,get your dad a keke and let the man hustle.. That's the surest lucrative business right now..As for your momsy,I don't know.. Perhaps let others come in and help out..

5 Likes

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by bayo2018: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,get your dad a keke and let the man hustle.. That's the surest lucrative business right now..As for your momsy,I don't know.. Perhaps let others come in and help out..
haha Nop oo lols
I just completed a 5 section of Mini flat fully furnished for them so they can be collecting funds from it and use it for anything they want and also a 3 bedroom where they will be staying though dad doesn’t know about this yet. I just want a business I can set up for them since they like going to work. I remember vividly dropping 100k at home some months ago telling them they should not go to work and stay at home for a month and take good rest. only for my jnr sister to call me after I don go back to sch say popsy don start work back oo I just weak that day lols.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:11am On Oct 15, 2021
bayo2018:

haha Nop oo lols
I just completed a 5 section of Mini flat fully furnished for them so they can be collecting funds from it and use it for anything they want and also a 3 bedroom where they will be staying though dad doesn’t know about this yet. I just want a business I can set up for them since they like going to work. I remember vividly dropping 100k at home some months ago telling them they should not go to work and stay at home for a month and take good rest. only for my jnr sister to call me after I don go back to sch say popsy don start work back oo I just weak that day lols.
You be student? undecided. Bro,abeg where una dey see all these una money self?
Jokes Apart,I understand your point cha..

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by bayo2018: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2021
Mjshexy:
Go ahead with your plan for mum while you can set up a mechanic workshop for dad with a car wash by the side. With these, they can employ people to work for them cool
But someone told me mini mart is not that lucrative

4 Likes

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by bayo2018: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Mjshexy:
Or you go with a restaurant instead
This one also makes sense sha but Mum never do this before ooo lols and also ion want job that’s gonna require stress for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by engrglover(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
H
Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by arthurwillia(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Make I learn from this thread too
Need viable business for them

4 Likes

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Ok naa
Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by arthurwillia(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Keke at the age of 55 to hustle
This guy sef
Because your brother don make am for keke
We no go hear word again

Best thing na make him papa do taxi
Lagos to shagamu
Two times a day

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2021
cool
Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by Starboytwo(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2021
You can use style ask them na.

1 Like

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by HealthyNation20(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Let them go into cement or drinks(coke , Malta ,fanta and co) distribution

I have a natural solution to diabetes and high BP checkout my profile and thank me later

10 Likes

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by GogetterMD(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Open foodstall market for your mum.
Your dad, get him a cab?

3 Likes

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by Abilistic(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by Matheusmartin: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2021
You've rejected over 90% of the advice given so far.

Me nor Wetin to talk again..

7 Likes

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by Mustiboy(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2021
You be better pikin. That's all I have to say
Your parents deserve all the love

Thank you and god bless you

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by Goldenheart(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by Makib2020(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Open a cement business for them both to manage

3 Likes

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by eduche: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Oya na
Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by seunny4lif(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Restaurant business for both of them.
Dad doing account while mum serves cool
Foods sellers will always make money
Or
if na Lagos state, then open Borehole water for them.
Or
Open cement store for your dad while your mum do her restaurant thing

3 Likes

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by scokoro: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
Please let us know where they are settled. If they are in the rural areas, get an iron bender or those guys who work with irons and construct a big and sizeable Tank like 400litres and get kerosene from depot and transport it to them in village.

Mama can be selling the kerosene at her own pace and effortlessly make money from the product. No matter how scarce it is, kerosene is needed in the village.

For Baba, as baba to the project manager for this. He has to be overseeing the entire process. They will be known for this business in the whole area and they would not be exposed to any health challenge of any kind as they age.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
X
Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by Righteousness2(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
Why not stylishly ask them what they like in terms of business.

15 Likes

Re: Work Advice Needed For My Parent. by dyera(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
There is no need to establish any business for them. According to my brother Righteous2, the world will be coming to an end any moment from now. So advice your parent to sit at home and prepare for the rapture.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Babies Need Drugs Before They Start Teething? Mothers Pls Help!!! / I Love My Sister In Law / Wife Financial Insincerity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.