Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? (17633 Views)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Akerele44(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2021
They claim jesus is the son of God..how will jesus allow them to kill his only son...christians are lost far way back

Will both of u shut up ur mouths! Typical Africans defending what they know nothing about. Mohammed rode a donkey to heaven while Jesus was killed to wash away people's sins! Two tales by moonlight that people surprisingly buy into.

Shame on you.

[/quote]
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Akerele44(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2021
They claim jesus is the son of God..how will jesus allow them to kill his only son...christians are lost far way back
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Pidginwhisper: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Topzee109:

a fool spotted, a simple google search is going to control your temper

just search for world Muslim population and you'll stop thinking of evil toward Muslims
A fool acknowledged. I never made mention of population you dumb follower of a paedophile. Now you’re “dumber”for thinking you guys can’t be wiped out because of your population. You guys have so much believe in your numbers,that by breeding like rabbits will give you upper hand to carry out jihad against other religions.I laugh in MOAB. Nuke the countries with 99.9% population and exterminate the remnants of you parasites in other countries one after the other. It’s not far fetched. If I have my way I’ll keep it that way. No shame.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by iamme1234(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

You need to first ask Jah to cure the malady in your cerebral content first. The day a person was born can be know while the date of one's birth can be forgotten.

Federal govt. can decide to give any holiday to Muslims since Christians too have their dubious date of Dec. 25.

If you have granny/Grandpa or great grand- you can ask them their date of birth if they remember. But isn't it more likely they remember the day of the week they were born? Abeg, dey think!

What day was Jesus born? What date? Show us the evidence in your Book? Abeg Run away or divert as usual!

Sharap and stopped supporting the religion of pissess of yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by rolams(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Drella:

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 9:29

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Quran 47:4

So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost

Quran 8:39

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion (Islam), all of it, is for Allah.

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

It was narrated that 'Umar said:

If I live, in sha Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

Sunan Abi Dawud 4356

Abu Burdah said:

A man who turned back from Islam was brought to Abu Musa. He invited him to repent for twenty days or about so. Muadh then came and invited him (to embrace Islam) but he refused. So he was beheaded

Quran 47:35

Mohsin Khan: SO BE NOT WEAK AND ASK NOT FOR PEACE (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. ALLAH IS WITH YOU, and will never decrease

Tell me one thing you gain from your quotation and tell me how it relates with the topic.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
A fool acknowledged. I never made mention of population you dumb follower of a paedophile. Now you’re “dumber”for thinking you guys can’t be wiped out because of your population. You guys have so much believe in your numbers,that by breeding like rabbits will give you upper hand to carry out jihad against other religions.I laugh in MOAB. Nuke the countries with 99.9% population and exterminate the remnants of you parasites in other countries one after the other. It’s not far fetched. If I have my way I’ll keep it that way. No shame.
which Muslim population?

The ones they are using for jihad bombing practice?

You should have asked him which religion is the biggest in the world

Shebi na tree and not population Dem dey use to arrive at that statics of biggest religion

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2021
rolams:

Tell me one thing you gain from your quotation and tell me how it relates with the topic.
He gained by highlighting the origin and manual of Terrorists terrorizing the world

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Drella(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2021
rolams:

It doesn't necessarily relate with the topic.

It's just to warn my fellow non muslims to stay away from muslims because they could easily be killed.
Meaning muslims are potential killers of non muslims.
This explains why world terrorism is heavily perpetrated by muslims.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by godisshit(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Well, when you're big you're big! And everyone including the crude myopic minded followers of the prophet of sex will imitate everything you do because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! grin

Imagine they have already started copying the idea of Christmas trees! They just can't survive in their own! grin

[img]https://images./562y6QW0euxKfcg6OQhg3a.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./68MkNnsfoIqNOEqxFyhC3V.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:
The actual day of birth of the Prophet = Monday!

The actual date of birth is unknown!

Even the day and date of birth of Jesus is unknown!

Yet, people just wish to invent something to celebrate!

Why invent a lie or something doubtful?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Drella(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Akerele44:
They claim jesus is the son of God.. how will jesus allow them to kill his only son... christians are lost far way back

The emboldened is what you say when you are intoxicated by the alcohol you put into your kettle for cleansing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by rolams(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Drella:

It doesn't necessarily relate with the topic.

It's just to warn my fellow non muslims to stay away from muslims because they could easily be killed.
Meaning muslims are potential killers of non muslims.
This explains why world terrorism is heavily perpetrated by muslims.

It is better to study the context before quoting off the context. There is usually basis for the revelation of Quranic verses. Who the statement was directed to and why it was directed to the person. Many of you are not different from those whom you call terrorists. You only jumped into a verse without proper knowledge of the Quran and you quote out of context. They too, will just pick a verse and start showing their silly attitude without understanding the context.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by rolams(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
He gained by highlighting the origin and manual of Terrorists terrorizing the world

It is better to study the context before quoting off the context. There is usually basis for the revelation of Quranic verses. Who the statement was directed to and why it was directed to the person. Many of you are not different from those whom you call terrorists. You only jumped into a verse without proper knowledge of the Quran and you quote out of context. They too, will just pick a verse and start showing their silly attitude without understanding the context.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by colestephan86: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lukgaf:
Different views on the day and month of Prophet Muhammad’s birth

The biographers and historians differed concerning the day and month of the birth of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). This is something for which there is good reason, as it was not known what status this newborn would achieve; his situation was like that of any other newborn. Hence no one can state with certainty the date of his birth (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

Different views on defining the month and the day of the month of Prophet Muhammad’s birth
With regard to the point on which there is scholarly disagreement, that has to do with defining the month and the day of the month. We have come across many opinions concerning that, including the following:

1. That he was born on 2nd Rabee ‘ al-Awwal.

Ibn Kathir (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

“It was said that he was born on the second of the month. This was stated by Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr in al-Isti'ab, and was narrated by al-Waqidi from Abu Ma‘shar Nujayh ibn ‘Abd ar-Rahman al-Madani.” (As-Seerah an-Nabawiyyah, 1/199)

2. It was said that he was born on 8th Rabee‘ al-Awwal.

“It was said that he was born on the eighth of the month. This was narrated by al-Humaydi from Ibn Hazm, and was narrated by Malik, ‘Aqeel, Yunus ibn Yazeed and others from az-Zuhri from Muhammad ibn Jubayr ibn Mut‘im. Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr narrated that the historians regarded it as sahih; it was stated definitively by al-Hafiz al-Kabeer Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khawarizmi, and was regarded as most likely to be correct by al-Hafiz Abu’l-Khattan ibn Dihyah in his book at-Tanweer fi Mawlid al-Basheer an-Nadheer.” (As-Seerah an-Nabawiyyah, 1/199)

3. It was said that he was born on 10th Rabee ‘ al-Awwal.

“It was said that he was born on the tenth of the month. This was narrated by Ibn Dihyah in his book, and was narrated by Ibn ‘Asakir from Abu Ja‘far al-Baqir. It was also narrated by Mujalid from ash-Sha‘bi.” (As-Seerah an-Nabawiyyah, 1/199)

4. It was said that he was born on 12th Rabee ‘ al-Awwal.

“It was said that he was born on the twelfth of the month. This was stated by Ibn Ishaq. It was narrated by Ibn Abi Shaybah in his Musannaf from ‘Affan from Sa‘eed ibn Mina that Jabir and Ibn ‘Abbas said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was born in the Year of the Elephant on Monday 12 th Rabee‘ al-Awwal; on Monday his mission began, on Monday he was taken up to heaven, on Monday he migrated, and on Monday he died.

This is the well-known opinion according to the majority. And Allah knows best.” (As-Seerah an-Nabawiyyah, 1/199)

It was also said that he was born in Ramadan or in Safar or some other month.

What appears to us to be the case is that the strongest opinion concerning the birth of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is that he was born between the eighth and the twelfth of Rabee‘ al-Awwal. Some Muslim mathematicians and astronomers have determined that the Monday in question was the ninth of Rabee‘ al-Awwal. It may be that this is another opinion, and it has some merit. That corresponds to 20th April 571 CE. This is what the authors of some modern books on Seerah (Prophet’s biography) regard as most likely to be correct, including Professor Muhammad al-Khudari and Safi ar-Rahman al-Mubarakfuri.

Abu’l-Qasim as-Suhayli (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

“The mathematicians say that his birth occurred in the solar month of April, on the twentieth of that month.” (Ar-Rawd al-Unuf, 1/282)

Prof. Muhammad al-Khudari (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

“The Egyptian astronomer Mahmoud Basha (d. 1885 CE) who was well-versed in astronomy, geography and mathematics, and wrote several books based on his research stated that it was on the morning of Monday 9th Rabee‘ al-Awwal, which corresponds to 20th April 571 CE. That corresponds to the first year following the elephant incident. He was born in the house of Abu Talib in Shi‘ab Banu Hashim.” (Nur al-Yaqeen fi Seerat Sayyid al-Mursaleen (p. 9). See also ar-Raheeq al-Makhtum, p. 41)

Date of the death of our Prophet Muhammad
With regard to the date of the death of our Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), there is no difference of opinion concerning the fact that it occurred on a Monday. The report narrated from Ibn Qutaybah, saying that it occurred on a Wednesday, is not correct. Perhaps what he meant is that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was buried on Wednesday, which is correct.

With regard to the year of his death, there is no difference of opinion concerning the fact that it was in 11 AH.

With regard to the month of his death, there is no difference of opinion concerning the fact that it was in Rabee‘ al-Awwal.

Different views on the date of Prophet Muhammad’s death in Rabee` al-Awwal
With regard to the date of his death in that month, there is a difference of opinion among the scholars.

1. The majority are of the view that it occurred on 12th Rabee‘ al-Awwal.

2. al-Khawarizmi was of the view that it occurred on 1st Rabee‘ al-Awwal.

3. Ibn al-Kalbi and Abu Makhnaf were of the view that it occurred on 2nd Rabee‘ al-Awwal. As-Suhayli was inclined to favour this view and al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar (may Allah have mercy on him) regarded it as most likely to be correct.

The most well-known view is that of the majority, which is that the death of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) occurred on 12th Rabee‘ al-Awwal 11 AH.

May peace and blessings of Allah be upon the noble soul of the holy Prophet Muhammad, his households and companions

References

Ar-Rawd al-Unuf by as-Suhayli, 4:439-440.

As-Seerah an-Nabawiyyah by Ibn Kathir, 4:509.

Fath al-Bari by Ibn Hajar, 8:130.

And Allah knows best.

IslamQA
The prophet wey no get joy
You do anyhow he show you dagger
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Bimpe29: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Salla llahu alehi wasallam.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Topzee109: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I can feel your pain bro

mental illusions
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Drella(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
rolams:

The fact remains,it was directed to muslims against non muslims.
The verse was from the quran.Proper knowledge or not!

My fellow brothers and sisters,if you are not a muslim, please stay away from them...E get why.
May we not be beheaded o.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Topzee109: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I feel your pain bro

mental illusions
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
rolams:

What contest?

Cut people head and hands what context do you have for it
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Topzee109: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
As shame don catch you na to dey deny your prophet na

grin I forget you don't believe in Mohamed Hadith na grin
lol, I guess you have a deep love for Islam for you to go this extent to get your point. I can imagine the thousands of Hadith you had read before coming across this

Islam really giving some people headache,
but unfortunately an eternal headache
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Topzee109:

lol, I guess you have a deep love for Islam for you to go this extent to get your point. I can imagine the thousands of Hadith you had read before coming across this

Islam really giving some people headache,
but unfortunately an eternal headache
Hadith is dog shit, poop no dey hard to see

It surprises me that Muslims don't even know their hadith grin

It keeps looking strange to you cry that's why you want to reject them

My own na to force you drink am like camel urine

You spend all the time smashing head yet you don't know islam cry cry
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AutoC: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

Because most of them have proven to be Christians!

My ideology does not believe in trinity , God having partners and sons!

There are Christian sects who do not belive in trinity...so??
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Well, when you're big you're big! And everyone including the crude myopic minded followers of the prophet of sex will imitate everything you do because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! grin

Imagine they have already started copying the idea of Christmas trees! They just can't survive in their own! grin

[img]https://images./562y6QW0euxKfcg6OQhg3a.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./68MkNnsfoIqNOEqxFyhC3V.jpg[/img]

make them copy grin

Panadol na still master

I just know Mohamed Salah won't join them in their kafir imitation

Na Christmas that one prefer like most Muslims that celebrate it secretly

1 Like

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Ibkhaleel: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
The Muslim renews his memory of the Prophet Muhammad every day, not just once a year. He remembers the Prophet whenever his name is pronounced in the call to prayer, the iqama, and the khuduba Friday sermons. Every time he recites the two testimonies after ablution, every time he sends salaat salutations to the Prophet in his prayer and upon his mention, every time he performs a good deed, whether compulsory or recommended.
The celebration of Mawlid is not from Allah's Messenger's or his caliphs' sunnah, and anything that is not from these is a prohibited Bid'ah innovation. Stick to my sunnah and the sunnah of my rightly led caliphs, the Holy Prophet ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ said, and cling to it firmly with your molar teeth. Keep an eye out for newly invented things, because every new thing is an innovation, and every invention is deceptive. Ahmad and Tirmizi reported on it.
Celebrating Allah's Messenger's Mawlid (birthday) is an imitation of the Christians' celebration of prophet Isa's birthday, although mimicking them - especially in issues of religion - is severely prohibited. "Whoever imitates /resembles a particular set of people is one of them," the Holy Prophet ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ declared. Imam Ahmad musnad.
The Holy Prophet Muhammad ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ Said "Be different from the mushrikeen those who associate partners with Allah ﺳﺒﺤﺎﻧﻪ ﻭﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ . Reported by Saheeh Muslim. And he said in another Hadith" Do not exaggerate in me as the Christians exaggerated about the son of Maryam. I am only a slave, so say the slave of Allah and the Messenger of Allah " Saheeh al Bukhari.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Ibkhaleel: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jihad (Fighting for the Cause of GOD Almighty) started with the Bible!

Jihad in the Bibles:

Christians often refer to Islam as a terrorist religion, and they abuse the Arabic word "Jihad" and portray it as a reference to terrorism.  We must not forget that JIHAD began in the Bible, where GOD Almighty Commanded His followers to fight for His Holy Cause.  Let us look at what the Bible says about Jihad:

GOD Almighty Chose the land of Palestine to be the Jews' "Promise Land", and thus, ordered them to go into it and fight the pagans there so they can have possession over it:

Numbers 13:26-28
26 They came back to Moses and Aaron and the whole Israelite community at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. There they reported to them and to the whole assembly and showed them the fruit of the land.
27 They gave Moses this account: "We went into the land to which you sent us, and it does flow with milk and honey! Here is its fruit.
28 But the people who live there are powerful, and the cities are fortified and very large. We even saw descendants of Anak there.

One simple Question:   Did the disbelievers in the land of Palestine during the times of Moses start any war with the Hebrews who ORIGINALLY came from Egypt??  Absolutely Not!

Later on, the Hebrews or the "Israelites" or the "Jews" (call them as you wish) have committed Pedophilia, Murders and Terrorism against those disbelievers:

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

Now what crime did the innocent children and non-virgin women commit in order for them to get killed?

It's odd how one of the 10 Commandments says "Thou shalt not kill (or murder).  (Exodus 20:13)", and yet, the bible ordered the killing of innocent children and non-virgin girls by the mass!
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Ibkhaleel: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
rolams:

Jihad in the Bibles:

Christians often refer to Islam as a terrorist religion, and they abuse the Arabic word "Jihad" and portray it as a reference to terrorism.  We must not forget that JIHAD began in the Bible, where GOD Almighty Commanded His followers to fight for His Holy Cause.  Let us look at what the Bible says about Jihad:

GOD Almighty Chose the land of Palestine to be the Jews' "Promise Land", and thus, ordered them to go into it and fight the pagans there so they can have possession over it:

26 They came back to Moses and Aaron and the whole Israelite community at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. There they reported to them and to the whole assembly and showed them the fruit of the land.
27 They gave Moses this account: "We went into the land to which you sent us, and it does flow with milk and honey! Here is its fruit.
28 But the people who live there are powerful, and the cities are fortified and very large. We even saw descendants of Anak there.

One simple Question:   Did the disbelievers in the land of Palestine during the times of Moses start any war with the Hebrews who ORIGINALLY came from Egypt??  Absolutely Not!

Later on, the Hebrews or the "Israelites" or the "Jews" (call them as you wish) have committed Pedophilia, Murders and Terrorism against those disbelievers:

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

Now what crime did the innocent children and non-virgin women commit in order for them to get killed?

It's odd how one of the 10 Commandments says "Thou shalt not kill (or murder).  (Exodus 20:13)", and yet, the bible ordered the killing of innocent children and non-virgin girls by the mass!
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
One werey is calling the order of God for Jews to enter cannaland jihad grin grin

They must Sha try to bring Bible into their pig mud

If you agree the God of the Jews created the world is anything wrong for his next of kin to collect the land their God said belonged to them

But una jihad no be land, na to force people to become muslims, Jews God didn't force non Jews to worship him

1 Like

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by godisshit(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
I can never forget the universal wailing and gnashing of teeth throughout the islamic world from Tripoli to Jakarta which greeted this picture grin

Leverage2021:
make them copy grin

Panadol na still master

I just know Mohamed Salah won't join them in their kafir imitation

Na Christmas that one prefer like most Muslims that celebrate it secretly

1 Like

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
AllahIsShit:
I can never forget the universal wailing and gnashing of teeth throughout the islamic world from Tripoli to Jakarta which greeted this picture grin

Sallah no send shit

E go give celebrate bigger like Amr khan who celebrate every year upon new Islamic cult threat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Ibkhaleel: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Drella:

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 9:29

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Quran 47:4

So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam (i.e. are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire) or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost

Quran 8:39

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion (Islam), all of it, is for Allah.

Muhammad is a TERRORIST

Musnad Ahmad 215

It was narrated that 'Umar said:

If I live, in sha Allah, I shall certainly expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.

Sahih Muslim 2167 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.

Sunan Abi Dawud 4356

Abu Burdah said:

A man who turned back from Islam was brought to Abu Musa. He invited him to repent for twenty days or about so. Muadh then came and invited him (to embrace Islam) but he refused. So he was beheaded

Quran 47:35

Mohsin Khan: SO BE NOT WEAK AND ASK NOT FOR PEACE (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. ALLAH IS WITH YOU, and will never decrease

Jihad in the Bibles:

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Drella(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Jihad in the Bibles:

Are you trying to justify the fact that your god asked you to be intolerant of non muslims?

No wonder world terrorists are muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Ibkhaleel: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Drella:

Are you trying to justify the fact that your god asked you to be intolerant of non muslims?

The laws of war in Islam:

Muslims are forbidden from attacking others who do not attack them:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors.  (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

Fighting in the cause of GOD Almighty those who fight us is what "Jihad" is all about.  I can't go and kill a non-Muslim just because he is a non-Muslim.  That is absolutely forbidden in Islam:

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.  (Noble Quran 5:32)"

"Those who invoke not, with God, any other god, nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment.  (But) the Penalty on the Day Of Judgement will be doubled To him, and he will dwell Therein in ignominy.  (The Noble Quran, 25:68-69)" 

Jihad can only be declared when the Muslims are attacked.   Muslims are not allowed to attach those who do not attack them.  And even when war breaks out, if the enemy offers an honest peace, then we should accept it and end the blood shed:

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).  (The Noble Quran, 8:61)" 

And if a treaty of peace was made, then we must honor that treaty to the end:

"Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If God had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then God Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).   (The Noble Quran, 4:90)"

"How can there be a league, before God and His Apostle, with the Pagans, except those with whom ye made a treaty near the sacred Mosque? As long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God doth love the righteous.  (The Noble Quran, 9:7)"
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Ibkhaleel: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
[s]
Drella:

[/s]Clearly Islam the religion is not the cause of terrorism. Islam, as I said, is a religion of peace. However through the centuries, deviations from the true teachings of Islam take place. And so Muslims kill despite the injunction of their religion against killing especially of innocent people.

If you look at Christianity you must admit that being thrown to the lions by the Romans did not prevent Christians when they achieved power from being totally intolerant of those who did not accept Christianity During the Spanish Inquisition suspected apostates were burnt at the stake after mock trials. In fact many who are in America today are descended from Christians who had fled from terror perpetrated by other Christians. And the Jews in America are the descendants of the Jews who fled the regular pogroms in European countries, especially Russia, and of course the persecution by the Germans under Hitler.

Islam had in fact been more tolerant. The Jews chose to migrate to North Africa together with the defeated Muslims after Ferdinand and Isabella completed the reconquest of Spain. To stay back meant forced conversion to Christianity or pain of death. Even after conversion they remained suspects and were persecuted.

The Muslims were well disposed towards Christians in particular. When the early Muslims were persecuted by the heathen Arabs, they sought refuge in Abyssinia, a Christian country with a Christian king. They were well treated there because the Christians realised they worshipped the same God and recognised not only the prophets of the Christians but those of the Jews as well. The Muslims venerate Musa or Moses, and Isa or Jesus as their prophets along with Adam, Abraham, Jacob and others.

They differ from the Hebrews and the Christians because they believe that at the time of the Prophet Muhammad, the Jews and the Christians had deviated from the true teachings. But then you must remember that Martin Luther and others too accused the Christians of their times of deviation from the true teachings and founded their own creed or sect in protest. So the Muslims' attitude towards Christianity is not much different from that of the various Protestant sects. In the past Catholics and Protestants were violently intolerant of each other.

Islam is capable of coexisting with Judaism and Christianity if they are not oppressed. Indeed Islam is capable of coexisting with other religions too, including with those without any religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? / Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano / 19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.