Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? (17637 Views)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AntiChristian: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
AutoC:

There are Christian sects who do not belive in trinity...so??

They are minute! And where are they?
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AntiChristian: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Well, when you're big you're big! And everyone including the crude myopic minded followers of the prophet of sex will imitate everything you do because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! grin

Imagine they have already started copying the idea of Christmas trees! They just can't survive in their own! grin

[img]https://images./562y6QW0euxKfcg6OQhg3a.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./68MkNnsfoIqNOEqxFyhC3V.jpg[/img]

Our Prophet forbid copying idolatry! Of what use is this?
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AntiChristian: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
iamme1234:

Sharap and stopped supporting the religion of pissess of yours

Please write correctly at least! Wetin be pissess?

Beta go home and tell them to sharap!
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by cafaj64629: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2021

The PUBG developers have put a lot of effort to make this new version of PUBG Game, so we are hoping for the best. Keep an eye here to get more updates on it!
Jason Tian is back once again with a GoFundMe Fundraiser campaign to help her sister. Previously the public accused him of coaching his sister to make a ‘fake’ image of her.
6 dogs aka Chase Amick’s unfortunate demise has made a huge gap in the American rap industry. Learn about 6 dogs net worth, his cause of death, and more.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her lovely curves wearing a shapewear SKIMS butter collection bra on Instagram. Find out the reason behind posting these sizzling hot pictures.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by godisshit(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin grin grin Everyday you are being left farther and farther behind by your fellow religionists! A time will come when they will start having the islamic version of being born again and you will be left behind too...

AntiChristian:

Our Prophet forbid copying idolatry! Of what use is this?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
AllahIsShit:
grin grin grin Everyday you are being left farther and farther behind by your fellow religionists! A time will come when they will start having the islamic version of being born again and you will be left behind too...

one Muslim man was telling me about baptism existing in Islam

If baptism dey na born again be that Dem copy so

Honestly what did I miss undecided grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AntiChristian: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
AllahIsShit:

Of cos i will be left behind in nonsense and falsehood!
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by godisshit(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Dey dia as your fellow headslammers continue to plagiarize from the same source that prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) plagiarized from! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AntiChristian:

Of cos i will be left behind in nonsense and falsehood!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AutoC: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

They are minute! And where are they?

Jehova Witness,unification church, etc
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by rolams(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Drella:

The fact remains,it was directed to muslims against non muslims.
The verse was from the quran.Proper knowledge or not!

My fellow brothers and sisters,if you are not a muslim, please stay away from them...E get why.
May we not be beheaded o.

You have a big problem. Your hatred for Islam is fighting against your reasoning intellect. With this, you won't know more about what the Qur'an is all about.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by rolams(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Jihad (Fighting for the Cause of GOD Almighty) started with the Bible!

Jihad in the Bibles:

Christians often refer to Islam as a terrorist religion, and they abuse the Arabic word "Jihad" and portray it as a reference to terrorism.  We must not forget that JIHAD began in the Bible, where GOD Almighty Commanded His followers to fight for His Holy Cause.  Let us look at what the Bible says about Jihad:

GOD Almighty Chose the land of Palestine to be the Jews' "Promise Land", and thus, ordered them to go into it and fight the pagans there so they can have possession over it:

Numbers 13:26-28
26 They came back to Moses and Aaron and the whole Israelite community at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. There they reported to them and to the whole assembly and showed them the fruit of the land.
27 They gave Moses this account: "We went into the land to which you sent us, and it does flow with milk and honey! Here is its fruit.
28 But the people who live there are powerful, and the cities are fortified and very large. We even saw descendants of Anak there.

One simple Question:   Did the disbelievers in the land of Palestine during the times of Moses start any war with the Hebrews who ORIGINALLY came from Egypt??  Absolutely Not!

Later on, the Hebrews or the "Israelites" or the "Jews" (call them as you wish) have committed Pedophilia, Murders and Terrorism against those disbelievers:

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

Now what crime did the innocent children and non-virgin women commit in order for them to get killed?

It's odd how one of the 10 Commandments says "Thou shalt not kill (or murder).  (Exodus 20:13)", and yet, the bible ordered the killing of innocent children and non-virgin girls by the mass!

This, I know. You don't need to struggle with those who don't know about what they practice. Just leave them.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
AllahIsShit:
grin grin grin grin
Dey dia as your fellow headslammers continue to plagiarize from the same source that prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) plagiarized from! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin na now this thing strike me

Aisha knew all along, surely allah hastens to fulfill the sex drive of Mohamed

Mishkat al-Masabih 3250

‘A’isha said:
Being jealous of the women who offered themselves to God's Messenger I asked, “Does a woman offer herself?” Then when God most high sent down, “You may defer any of them you wish and take to yourself any you wish, and if you desire any you have set aside no sin is chargeable to you” (Al-Qur’an 33:51) said, “It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire.”

(Bukhari and Muslim.)
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by rolams(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
What contest?

Cut people head and hands what context do you have for it

Don't worry, just make sure you celebrate those who steal your things.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
rolams:

Don't worry, just make sure you celebrate those who steal your things.
ok no be out of context again abi grin grin

How about cutting people head and hand for leaving Islam not stealing from you
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Drella(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
rolams:

You have a big problem. Your hatred for Islam is fighting against your reasoning intellect. With this, you won't know more about what the Qur'an is all about.

God forbid me know more about the book of terrorists!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by godisshit(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Baby Aisha was a very intelligent little kid. She had to be intelligent in order to survive in a hostile environment like Mo's home! grin I am 100% convinced that deep down inside, Mo knew that she was more intelligent than him. No wonder Mo had a bizarre obsession with Aisha, even to the extent of wearing her clothes!

[img]https://images./65Ttad0rgvVgGIKpPAVKGW.jpg[/img]

Leverage2021:
grin grin na now this thing strike me

Aisha knew all along, surely allah hastens to fulfill the sex drive of Mohamed

Mishkat al-Masabih 3250

‘A’isha said:
Being jealous of the women who offered themselves to God's Messenger I asked, “Does a woman offer herself?” Then when God most high sent down, “You may defer any of them you wish and take to yourself any you wish, and if you desire any you have set aside no sin is chargeable to you” (Al-Qur’an 33:51) said, “It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire.”

(Bukhari and Muslim.)
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by rolams(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Drella:

God forbid me know more about the book of terrorists!

You own your thoughts!
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by rolams(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
ok no be out of context again abi grin grin

How about cutting people head and hand for leaving Islam not stealing from you

You own your thoughts!
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Leverage2021: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
rolams:

You own your thoughts!
not my thoughts, you prophet actions

Sunan Abi Dawud 4356

Abu Burdah said:

A man who turned back from Islam was brought to Abu Musa. He invited him to repent for twenty days or about so. Muadh then came and invited him (to embrace Islam) but he refused. So he was beheaded.

The guy above no steal, his offence was he no wan joint cult grin

Mohamed beheaded him, so is their a context in beheading from this action?
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by rolams(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2021
Leverage2021:
not my thoughts, you prophet actions

Sunan Abi Dawud 4356

Abu Burdah said:

A man who turned back from Islam was brought to Abu Musa. He invited him to repent for twenty days or about so. Muadh then came and invited him (to embrace Islam) but he refused. So he was beheaded.

The guy above no steal, his offence was he no wan joint cult grin

Mohamed beheaded him, so is their a context in beheading from this action?

You are very funny! There is no amount of this allegations you can cook up that will stop muslims being a genuine muslims. You will continue to say or write whatever you like against the prophet of Islam to show your hatred, but the fact remains, thousands of new converts are coming to the fold of Islam on a daily basis.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AntiChristian: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2021
AllahIsShit:
grin grin grin grin

Yahweh too get award make i mention am for you?
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AntiChristian: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2021
AutoC:

Jehova Witness,unification church, etc

What % are these? Less than 15% of Christians!
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AutoC: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

What % are these? Less than 15% of Christians!

The basic of Christianity is to belive That Jesus, or Yeshua came to the world, was crucified, died and on the third day he resurrected and he is currently on the right side of God andD without him there is no salvation.so, for you not to belive in trinity should not make you a none Christian or make you become Muslim (all Christians know this)...just challenging ur moniker as anti Christian for not believing in trinity..There are Muslim sect like Shia who celebrates the dead, there are some sect who flog themselves...infact Sunni sect who belive n practice Quoran 9:111(that spell out suicide bombing) to bomb themselves are viewed as none Muslims by other sects..I'm sure you are Sunni or Aahmadiya
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AntiChristian: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
AutoC:

The basic of Christianity is to belive That Jesus, or Yeshua came to the world, was crucified, died and on the third day he resurrected and he is currently on the right side of God andD without him there is no salvation.so, for you not to belive in trinity should not make you a none Christian or make you become Muslim (all Christians know this)...just challenging ur moniker as anti Christian for not believing in trinity..There are Muslim sect like Shia who celebrates the dead, there are some sect who flog themselves...infact Sunni sect who belive n practice Quoran 9:111(that spell out suicide bombing) to bomb themselves are viewed as none Muslims by other sects..I'm sure you are Sunni or Aahmadiya

I disbelieve in the words in bold. I am a Muslim who follows the Qur'an and Sunnah according to the Pious predecessors!

I don't believe in Jesus as a saviour. He can't even save himself not to talk of anyone!
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by godisshit(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Award like 100 virgins every morning?

[img]https://images./1JuKVg6kiM36RrE77VpqkG.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Yahweh too get award make i mention am for you?
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by AutoC: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

I disbelieve in the words in bold. I am a Muslim who follows the Qur'an and Sunnah according to the Pious predecessors!

I don't believe in Jesus as a saviour. He can't even save himself not to talk of anyone!

Savior from sin not save from physical death bro...I hope you know Quoran said Jesus is a savior and that he will come back to judge the world ....It even said he is a sinless born
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by RightChannel: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Topzee109:

i don't know why some people are like this

you would have asked how instead of acting ignorantly

it was clearly stated in the Hadith that his birthday is Monday but never mentioned his exact birthdate throughout his lifetime

Still the same, I won't repeat myself again.. Since the author of ur hadith knew it was on Monday, they ought to use Islamic calendar to know the date and year it falls to if Gregorian calendar is giving you headache
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by RightChannel: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2021
eherbal:
everything you wrote up there is disjointed and a fallacy. 25th DEC is the birthday Ra the supposed sun god.

because you are the good example of the word, ignorant
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by RightChannel: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Franking:

Will both of u shut up ur mouths! Typical Africans defending what they know nothing about. Mohammed rode a donkey to heaven while Jesus was killed to wash away people's sins! Two tales by moonlight that people surprisingly buy into.

Shame on you.

Atheist sorry I don't deal with you guys, Bible says you're a FOOL for concluding in your heart that There is No God
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Franking: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2021
RightChannel:

Atheist sorry I don't deal with you guys, Bible says you're a FOOL for concluding in your heart that There is No God

Bible kee u there. The ediots that wrote ur bible wrote that nonsense and u are so gullible as to not figure it out. Carry ur christianity and heaven and all the goodies therein and share with ur family. Mtchew.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by RightChannel: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2021
luqhas100:

You are living in delusion of grandeur

Another typical example of an ignorant, you have many sources you can press to avoid been scandalous to humanity but you will never do the rightful
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by RightChannel: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2021
Franking:

Bible kee u there. The ediots that wrote ur bible wrote that nonsense and u are so gullible as to not figure it out. Carry ur christianity and heaven and all the goodies therein and share with ur family. Mtchew.

Frustration I guess grin take cold malt pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? / 19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.