Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? (17644 Views)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Franking: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
RightChannel:

Frustration I guess grin take cold malt pls

U know better.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by RightChannel: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Franking:

U know better.

No wonder, sorry ehn
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Franking: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
RightChannel:

No wonder, sorry ehn

Wonder? U don't wonder u just believe because u are a gullible a** hole.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Topzee109: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
RightChannel:

Still the same, I won't repeat myself again.. Since the author of ur hadith knew it was on Monday, they ought to use Islamic calendar to know the date and year it falls to if Gregorian calendar is giving you headache
okay now my birthdate is on Saturday in 2000, can you find my birth day
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by RightChannel: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Franking:

Wonder? U don't wonder u just believe because u are a gullible a** hole.

Are you still frustrated? grin
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by RightChannel: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Topzee109:

okay now my birthdate is on Saturday in 2000, can you find my birth day

Do you read my post at all?
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by Franking: 2:08am On Nov 17, 2021
RightChannel:

Are you still frustrated? grin

Frustration kee u.
Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by RightChannel: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Franking:

Frustration kee u.

Re: What Is The Actual Date Of Prophet Muhammad's Birth And Death? by allahIsAnIDOL: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Galatians: 4. 21. Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22. For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. 27. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. 28. Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29. But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now. 30. Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman. 31. So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

The true site of Mt. Sinai was found over two decades ago by the archeologist Ron Wyatt. Sinai is now known to be Jebel el-Lawz on the Arabian Peninsula. It is right where the Bible has been saying it was all along (see Galatians 4:25). However, the S@udi government has surrounded the Mt. Sinai site with a chain-link fence and suppressed the information, probably because of the devastating effect that discovery could have on the validity of Islam and the Koran.

If the information on that site were to be
released, it would discredit the Islamic claim that the Bible has been corrupted. That site, the artifacts therein (and similar sites in @rabia such as Rephidim), exactly fit the Bible's description of the Israelite wilderness wanderings.

Those sites prove the Bible to be both accurate and true. (Videos of that ancient site @nd many others are available from Wyatt Archeological Research, 713 Lambert Dr.,
N@shville, TN 37220).

Barnabas is believed to have been written by a monk named Marino, a Catholic
turned Muslim, who was later known as Must@pha Arandi. Barn@bas contains direct
quotes from the Koran and from a 15th century comedy by Dante.

After the battle of the ditch in 627AD, Muhammad at a market square commanded the surrendered Banu Quraiza Jews to dig trenches, then in the trenches they had just dug, he ordered that 700 male Jews of that clan be slaughtered, one after the other (Sura 33:26; cf. Ibn Hishams Siratur Rasul, Part 2, pp. 75, 148). The sp@red widows, small children and properties were distributed among the faithful Muslims as their reward for helping Allah.

Poor Hitler! His gre@t undoing was his failure to claim divine inspiration for his actions. If he had done so, we might even have another major religion in Europe a Nazi version of Islam. Muh@mmad himself chose the most beautiful among the widows, Rihanah bint Amr bin Khanafa. She however refused Muhammad's offer of marriage, preferring to be his concubine instead.

In a bid to avenge the massacre of her people, she served Muhammad a meal of goat meat poisoned with a fatal toxin that kills instantly.
Bishr bin al-Bura, one of the companions of the prophet, died on the spot, right after swallowing a piece of the meat. Muhammad managed to spew out the one he was chewing, but traces of the toxin found its way into his system and caused a sickness that eventually led to his death. It is related by Ibn Saad that Muhammad sent for the Jewess and asked her, Did you poison the ewe? She said Yes. He asked, What made you do so? She answered: ìYou had done to my people grievous damage. So I said that if you are a king, we will rid ourselves of you, and if you are a prophet, it will be revealed to you.î Some historians claim he forgave her while others say he ordered her crucifixion.

That incident is the root cause of the virulent hatred the Muslims have towards the Jews. That is why Islam regards the Jews as the very worst enemy Allah has, and believes the Jews must be destroyed. Have you ever wondered why a non-Arabic nation like Iran is just as antagonistic towards Israel as the most radical Arab country? The story above is the answer. The Palestinian issue, the return of Arabís lands, all are just political window-dressing. The Palestinians have already been granted an autonomous state. The Sinai peninsula has already been returned to Egypt. Syria would have gotten back the Gol@n but for her intransigence.

So why is there still no sign of pe@ce? The truth is this: Muslims throughout the world do not believe the Jewish people should be allowed to exist. Even if the Jews were to totally abandon the Holy Land and be relocated elsewhere, that hatred would continue unabated and the conflict would go on (Revelation 12:17 figuratively foretells of this). Revelation: 12. 17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. - Bible Offline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? / 19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.