Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Kidnapped In India - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Kidnapped In India (478 Views)

Okechukwu Okoye Representing Aguata North Has Been Kidnapped / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Has Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Kidnapped In India by funkekemi(f): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Hello fellow biafrans , I heard something this morning and this news has been flying around since yesterday .
I heard the dss took mazi nnamdi kanu to India for surgery to disarm the G5 signal in his body only to be kidnapped , both the dss personnels, nnamdi kanu and the private jets are currently unknown according to this flying news.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Kidnapped In India by funkekemi(f): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2021
I have this feeling that Nigerian government is trying to hide away nnamdi kanu from coming to court on Thursday, the have deployed their propaganda machines of igbo stock to spread the news in igbo language do that it will appear genuine . Nnamdi kanu kidnapped by Israeli government , this story I find it difficult to believe , anything short of nnamdi kanu's appearance in court on Thursday, there will still not be election in anambra full stop . These people think we have low IQ like their fellow people . This propaganda is dead on arrival .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Kidnapped In India by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2021
funkekemi:
Hello fellow biafrans , I heard something this morning and this news has been flying around since yesterday .
I heard the dss took mazi nnamdi kanu to India for surgery to disarm the G5 signal in his body only to be kidnapped , both the dss personnels, nnamdi kanu and the private jets are currently unknown according to this flying news.

Are you the one that put the 5G signal in his body?

Una go just dey one dry ghetto and be gossiping nonsense, imagining all forms of stupidity.

It is no longe4 buhari is Jubril or his ear is bent but now 5G signal in his body...ndi ala.

Una know of all these but can't conduct a single research but living on glory of others.

Freedom fighters living on the donations of the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Kidnapped In India by EmptyGarden(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you the one that put the 5G signal in his body?

Una go just dey one dry ghetto and be gossiping nonsense, imagining all forms of stupidity.

It is no longe4 buhari is Jubril or his ear is bent but now 5G signal in his body...ndi ala.

Una know of all these but can't conduct a single research but living on glory of others.

Freedom fighters living on the donations of the dead.
It helps them sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Kidnapped In India by Mynd44: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2021
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1)

The Foolishness Of Transport Subsidy And Clueless Zainab Ahmed / In Politics, South Should Be One. / Group In Rivers State Petitions IGP, NSA Over Action By NAOC And Felix Obuah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.