Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. (5751 Views)

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / Some Sicknesses And Calamities Maybe Blessings For Us As Believers / How To Apply Patience When Faced With Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by socialmaiden: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2021
That you have the good things of life doesn’t mean that God almighty loves you and that you are facing financial challenges doesn’t mean that He hates you. Both of these life moments can be blessings or tests from the almighty Allah.

Very often, I see people buy a car or a house and then post online, ‘God loves me’, or ‘God’s grace is all over me’ or more ridiculously, ‘God’s special one’.

This supposed blessing may however be a trial if it is the reason that you are proud, treat others badly, live a wayward life and neglect your worship.

Here is what Allah (SWT) says in the holy Qur’an :

]‘Your wealth and your children are but a trial, and Allah has with him a great reward.’ (surah 64 vs 15)

It is therefore important that you are grateful, humble, spend your wealth in doing the right things so that this wealth might be a blessing for you. And so that your deeds with it can stand for you on a day when your wealth would be of no use to you.

Challenges are a part of life. Everyone will face them at one point or the other.

“We shall certainly test you, until We ascertain those of you who (sincerely) strive and those who are steadfast (in Allah’s Religion); and We shall test your affairs (to distinguish the liars from the truthful).” [Qur’an, surah 47:31]

The challenges are worse for you when they are the reason that you seek help from deities other than Allah, that you neglect your worship because you think the almighty has abandoned you, and that you do other things like getting involved in corrupt practices, cursing others and wishing them bad.

Challenges are a blessing when you show patience and persevere. Allah says in His glorious book :

“O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.” (Surah 2:153)

Challenges faced with patience will wipe away your sins and add to your book of good deeds, helping you on the Day of Judgment.

“Nothing befalls a believer, a (prick of a) thorn or more than that, but Allah will raise him one degree in status thereby, or erase a bad deed.” (Bukhari and Muslim)

In Summary, wealth, poverty, good health, ill-health are from the almighty Allah. Don’t let them be the reason that you enter hell fire. Rather, let them be your ladder to al jannatu l firdaus.

May Allah make righteous deeds easy for you and for me.

Source - https://doctoramirah.com/?p=116

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by Aremynart: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
JazākumuLlāhu khairan

6 Likes

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by Mosh1: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ma Shaa Allah, may Almighty Allah rewards you.

5 Likes

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by rhajaan(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unfortunately a lot of people in our times ascribe material success to piety

2 Likes

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by Bsmartt(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Alhamdulillah.
Jazakumullahu khairan.

4 Likes

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by fatymore(f): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Asalam Alaykum.

May Allah not burden us with something beyond our faith.

Please if you have a used adult female mannequin and steaming iron. I don't mind if you can dash me. Thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by boyo123(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Everytime i am going through something, once i open nairaland i will surely see a topic relating to it on front page that day.

I dont drink alcohol because i am a muslim
but Last night i made up my mind to start taking it and my reason is that people i know that do ( muslims like me) are doing really well, things are working for them but i have been facing all kinds of financial troubles.

What led me to conclude that is that in my line of business i work with everyone and most Of the time, ideas and opportunities are discussed over drinks, the moment i say that i dont drink, these people will conclude that i am not one of them amd thereby decide not to help and its killing me financially. For how long will one need to wait. I am not going to be a drunk surely but i wont refuse it any longer.

3 Likes

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by chillychill(f): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jazakumllahu khairan may Allah not burden us with trials beyond our faith..

1 Like

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by MambaTheMamba: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Imagine taking the alcohol because you want to get ideas that may (or may not) improve your financial condition, and then you go to sleep at night, and you die in your sleep, only to wake up in your grave to the Angels that will question you about your deeds in this world.

Will you tell them that you were not warned to resist the temptations of this worldly life?

You and I know that you anyone can die at any time. You can go to bed now and never wake up again. Do you think it is not true?

Is it Allah you doubt, or is it that you care about what you will gain in this life than what you will face in the hereafter?

We all get frustrated a lot, we sin all the time as well. But the moment we vow not to fear Allah, the moment we decide to give up some part of our Deen for worldly gains, we lose everything.

Think bro. Think.

boyo123:
Everytime i am going through something, once i open nairaland i will surely see a topic relating to it on front page that day.

but Last night i made up my mind to start taking it and my reason is that people i know that do ( muslims like me) are doing really well, things are working for them but i have been facing all kinds of financial troubles.

What led me to conclude that is that in my line of business i work with everyone and most Of the time, ideas and opportunities are discussed over drinks, the moment i say that i dont drink, these people will conclude that i am not one of them amd thereby decide not to help and its killing me financially. For how long will one need to wait. I am not going to be a drunk surely but i wont refuse it any longer.

1 Like

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by JubiGold(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
boyo123:

Have total trust and faith in Almighty. He will change your story trust me

1 Like

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by TeeGentle(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
jazakhumu llahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Blessings Can Be Trials And Challenges, Blessings. by Techreliance(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
socialmaiden:
That you have the good things of life doesn’t mean that God almighty loves you and that you are facing financial challenges doesn’t mean that He hates you. Both of these life moments can be blessings or tests from the almighty Allah.

Very often, I see people buy a car or a house and then post online, ‘God loves me’, or ‘God’s grace is all over me’ or more ridiculously, ‘God’s special one’.

This supposed blessing may however be a trial if it is the reason that you are proud, treat others badly, live a wayward life and neglect your worship.

Here is what Allah (SWT) says in the holy Qur’an :

]‘Your wealth and your children are but a trial, and Allah has with him a great reward.’ (surah 64 vs 15)

It is therefore important that you are grateful, humble, spend your wealth in doing the right things so that this wealth might be a blessing for you. And so that your deeds with it can stand for you on a day when your wealth would be of no use to you.

Challenges are a part of life. Everyone will face them at one point or the other.

“We shall certainly test you, until We ascertain those of you who (sincerely) strive and those who are steadfast (in Allah’s Religion); and We shall test your affairs (to distinguish the liars from the truthful).” [Qur’an, surah 47:31]

The challenges are worse for you when they are the reason that you seek help from deities other than Allah, that you neglect your worship because you think the almighty has abandoned you, and that you do other things like getting involved in corrupt practices, cursing others and wishing them bad.

Challenges are a blessing when you show patience and persevere. Allah says in His glorious book :

“O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.” (Surah 2:153)

Challenges faced with patience will wipe away your sins and add to your book of good deeds, helping you on the Day of Judgment.

“Nothing befalls a believer, a (prick of a) thorn or more than that, but Allah will raise him one degree in status thereby, or erase a bad deed.” (Bukhari and Muslim)

In Summary, wealth, poverty, good health, ill-health are from the almighty Allah. Don’t let them be the reason that you enter hell fire. Rather, let them be your ladder to al jannatu l firdaus.

May Allah make righteous deeds easy for you and for me.

Source - https://doctoramirah.com/?p=116

Aameen, Jazzakallau kair brotherly

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can We Recant A Vow Or Oath? / Praying Before The Time Of Prayer / Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.