Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video (43116 Views)

Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Omoluabi16(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mercychen:
This has lost the touch and idea of a real beach with all these funitures and decors.

A beach is supposed to have that feel and view of nature. Anything short of that is a resort center.

I don't fancy this kind of artificial view in a beach. Give me the beautiful sand, coconut trees and huge water body that are common features of a beach. This looks too unnatural.

I miss my childhood days when pops used to trip us to the beach. Building of sand castle thinz. Chai.
You will get those coconut trees and beach huts ar badagry beach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by MichaelRhod: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Very interesting
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by babyfaceafrica: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
pocohantas:

The menu is robust, so I can’t tell. Created a thread sometime on it and took it down, would have pointed you to it. However, I remember buying french fries and chicken wings @ 5k. Mocktail @ N2500.

Landmark is a whole lot cleaner and more organized. It also has lots of beach sports, bikes and all.
Hmmm, let me add it to my bucket list. Seems fine.. How much do you think one can hold averagely when going there? Just drinks and chicken
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by VULCAN(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
If only you had paid attention in geography class in school you would have known that Benin is not part of Eastern Nigeria.

But no you were too busy sleeping in the back.

Now you are a tribalistic asshole

basty:

Because you are not from Lagos where it is happening.

They don't see anything good. Lagos is not AfganEASTERN.

1 Like

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
justscorchone:

So you visit this places and our paths have never crossed.

You wouldn’t know me if you see me na.

babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm, let me add it to my bucket list. Seems fine.. How much do you think one can hold averagely when going there? Just drinks and chicken

Landmark? Go with a loaded debit card. cheesy

Don’t mind me. You can visit their website, the prices of everything is listed THERE.

1 Like

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by babyfaceafrica: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Landmark? Go with a loaded debit card. cheesy

Don’t mind me. You can visit their website, the prices of everything is listed THERE.
thanks
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Sleekfingers: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
pillarmaria:
This is beautiful.... But na person wey chop belleful dey go beach.

I don't think so....you can just go there to meditate....

1 Like

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by seguno2: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
chidonweb:
Lagos and indeed Nigeria has a lot of tourism potential. What is lacking is just basic infrastructure

All the infrastructure and government services in Lagos are top notch, world class since 1999. Know that and have peace. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by AndyCole16(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
pocohantas:
Moist beach, Oniru.

It is really cool, right inside Oniru Beach, Ligali Ayorinde St, VI- the street behind Yesufu Abiodun Way (Four Point By Sheraton).

While Oniru main beach is playing “I am cumming. Are you cumming?”, Moist would be playing something serene.

So those cross-bag and ES 350 boys do not like entering Moist Beach. You’ll also see babes in bikini there. wink

You pay 1k to enter Oniru, entry to Moist is free, but you have to buy something. Not cheap, but I won’t call it expensive.

Landmark should be the “most beautiful” if you ask me.

Moist Beach is not a stretch of beach, just a secluded part in Oniru beach. So don’t expect to have plenty space to yourself.
Ahhh. You don Waka shocked
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Omoluabi16:
You will get those coconut trees and beach huts ar badagry beach.

I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by seguno2: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,na inside this life life dey cheesy

Just like my former boss used to say--"Lagos dey inside Lagos". Na who land for places like Ajegunle and the rest go say Lagos na any how place cheesy. Have you been to Lekki,and V.I?

Lekki and VI be like slums for obodo oyinbo. Are they not having open gutters that flood annually? Meanwhile tap water and national grid electricity no dey. Abeg shine your eyes.
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by buchilino(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
chidonweb:
Lagos and indeed Nigeria has a lot of tourism potential. What is lacking is just basic infrastructure

IN MY OPINION, WAT IS LACKING IS SINCERE N HONEST PPLE
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by karnap(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
uvie66:
true talk... you go there them go say bottle of beer na 2k...olosho sef go say TDB na 30k
I just know by myself that TDB means till day break grin grin
I have not seen that acronyms before.
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Equity15(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Paperbag:
Nice Beach ,hope they maintain it...

Bwt : Eleguchi is the worst beach in the world ..
I can still remember the day i took a friend there ,we had only origin beer cause i needed to put her through on some I.T stuffs ,

Long story , my bill was 17k ( they charged for the dirty plastic chair we sat , charged for using the loo in the bar , service charge, overpriced drinks and aside this we already paid 4k as gate fee making 21k )

For like a month i kept moaning in pains cry cry
Just two bottle of beer oooh

Some delta creeks are better off
lmao grin this happened to me and my then ex oh. It was my first time there. On entering we saw guys ushering us to sit , we opted for a space close to the waters. We just needed somewhere to sit for while. While seated, we ordered indomie, egg and drinks which they said was about 4k or so. When we were about leaving, I asked for the bill and they brought about 15k. I was shocked. Like for what!!! The idiot said the chair we sat on was 9k and his personal fee 2k for attending to us. I was like WTF!!!. He thought I wouldn't talk cause I had bae with me. Omoh I para for the guy. After the dragging and all, I paid 8k. I don't know who he thought I was . I was an ordinary student managing life then. Na the runs I do from writing test and exams I save to flex my babe oh. After transportation had taken a chunk of my money because we were coming from mainland. Omoh I vex that day.

Lol, but that was same day I got know that my relationship would be coming to an end soon grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by 4Shakes(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
If you know nothing. Just read comments.
LAND MARK BEACH at VI by Landmark hotels has the best waters, never noizy, prettiest & clean pple and I saw only classy people all around.
Yeah bcoz everything there is top notch.
That's the only place u find Actors and foreigners. It's really expensive though
[quote author=qtguru post=106763044]

Lagos Beaches still have dirt no matter how classy, they should try Mauritius Beach, e go be like say na mirror and very clean. Lagos is a slum /quote]
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Sheriman(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Paperbag:
Nice Beach ,hope they maintain it...

Bwt : Eleguchi is the worst beach in the world ..
I can still remember the day i took a friend there ,we had only origin beer cause i needed to put her through on some I.T stuffs ,

Long story , my bill was 17k ( they charged for the dirty plastic chair we sat , charged for using the loo in the bar , service charge, overpriced drinks and aside this we already paid 4k as gate fee making 21k )

For like a month i kept moaning in pains cry cry
Just two bottle of beer oooh

Some delta creeks are better off
Who send you go there in the first place? Must you go to the beach? You won proof big boy that later wound you grin grin
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=106764878]

Let's arrange to meet up someday na don't quote me just call me to take my number off.

1 Like

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by yahmohy27: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Taiwojon:
No where on earth is beautiful as heaven.

Remember
The earth will pass away but the world of God standeth forever.

And
Jesus is the saviour of the world, repent turn away from sins and believe the gospel.

Jesus saves
May be landmark at Oniru
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by yahmohy27: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
banom:
And you couldn't mention the name of the beach and where it's located in Lagos
Landmark Beach at Oniru I think
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by qtguru(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
4Shakes:
If you know nothing. Just read comments.
LAND MARK BEACH at VI by Landmark hotels has the best waters, never noizy, prettiest & clean pple and I saw only classy people all around.
Yeah bcoz everything there is top notch.
That's the only place u find Actors and foreigners. It's really expensive though

na so, I have been there, who pays 150k just to sit on top of fancy wood, or around 70k upwards to bring food inside. I've stayed in beaches outside Naija way finer, and not that expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by femi4: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
pocohantas:
Moist beach, Oniru.

It is really cool, right inside Oniru Beach, Ligali Ayorinde St, VI- the street behind Yesufu Abiodun Way (Four Point By Sheraton).

While Oniru main beach is playing “I am cumming. Are you cumming?”, Moist would be playing something serene.

So those cross-bag and ES 350 boys do not like entering Moist Beach. You’ll also see babes in bikini there. wink

You pay 1k to enter Oniru, entry to Moist is free, but you have to buy something. Not cheap, but I won’t call it expensive.

Landmark should be the “most beautiful” if you ask me.

Moist Beach is not a stretch of beach, just a secluded part in Oniru beach. So don’t expect to have plenty space to yourself.
Beach expert
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Kaymaxine(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
How much dem pay you for this advert
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by fredoooooo: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Terrier99:

The day you comot your mud house for Bini enter where people dey flex for Lagos, you will curse your father for putting you in Bini.

Obaseki your Governor na houseboy for Lagos.
Wa gbayi .. jekan mo ...let them know ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by ceejay10(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Terrier99:

The day you comot your mud house for Bini enter where people dey flex for Lagos, you will curse your father for putting you in Bini.

Obaseki your Governor na houseboy for Lagos.
aahaah! See punchline. Him offend before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by crackhaus: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mercychen:
This has lost the touch and idea of a real beach with all these funitures and decors.

A beach is supposed to have that feel and view of nature. Anything short of that is a resort center.

I don't fancy this kind of artificial view in a beach. Give me the beautiful sand, coconut trees and huge water body that are common features of a beach. This looks too unnatural.

I miss my childhood days when pops used to trip us to the beach. Building of sand castle thinz. Chai.
Finally, someone who gets it.

But I wouldn't blame the people behind the concept though.
Anything to justify the outrageous prices they put on the drinks and food they sell, is a pretty good deal to them. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by ajl: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
The beach doesn't have a name?
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
crackhaus:

Finally, someone who gets it.

But I wouldn't blame the people behind the concept though.
[b]Anything to justify the outrageous prices they put on the drinks and food they sell, [/b]is a pretty good deal to them. grin

Exactly!
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Normal overhype

Why is it that everything about lagos is over hyped

Below average looking beach
says someone who stays in Benin. Over hype indeed. Which wan u get for Benin wet fine reach this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Normal overhype

Why is it that everything about lagos is over hyped

Below average looking beach

Life in Lagos is beautiful, you can survive in Lagos than other states unless you are too lazy to express yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Emilokoiyawon: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
TravelWaka you dey try, more oil to your hustle.
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by travelwaka: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thank you, this means a lot

Emilokoiyawon:
TravelWaka you dey try, more oil to your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by obedz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.