Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video (43117 Views)

Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Ayt27(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
pocohantas:
Moist beach, Oniru.

It is really cool, right inside Oniru Beach, Ligali Ayorinde St, VI- the street behind Yesufu Abiodun Way (Four Point By Sheraton).

While Oniru main beach is playing “I am cumming. Are you cumming?”, Moist would be playing something serene.

So those cross-bag and ES 350 boys do not like entering Moist Beach. You’ll also see babes in bikini there. wink

You pay 1k to enter Oniru, entry to Moist is free, but you have to buy something. Not cheap, but I won’t call it expensive.

Landmark should be the “most beautiful” if you ask me.

Moist Beach is not a stretch of beach, just a secluded part in Oniru beach. So don’t expect to have plenty space to yourself.

Lol!

Also doesn't have waves either
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Deblow: 1:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,na inside this life life dey cheesy

Just like my former boss used to say--"Lagos dey inside Lagos". Na who land for places like Ajegunle and the rest go say Lagos na any how place cheesy. Have you been to Lekki,and V.I?

Lolzz. Lagos has different pictures to different individuals.
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Forthepeople21(f): 2:52am On Oct 16, 2021
These area boys and touts and the fact that you have to pay to sit in a fuxxin chair makes Lagos beach experience not a fun one. Plus the trash that is in the sand is crazy. Never in any country I have traveled to have I seen trash strewn about the beach like in Lagos. It’s disgusting and shows how Nigerians really don’t care.
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by xtremeTall(m): 6:19am On Oct 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Nothing like gate entry... just go in with ur cash .... its run by whites....
no wahala..
I go cruise there with my babe by December
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Dedemworld: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Normal overhype

Why is it that everything about lagos is over hyped

Below average looking beach

Try to dey go out small na, Mama Rukewe joint won't help u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by calcal: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Not all that glitter is gold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.