Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? (1416 Views)

Uber Driver Arrested At Lekki Tollgate Cries Out Over His Car: Video / Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial / Alhaji Bukar 'Modu China' Wanted Boko Haram Chief Driver Arrested By Army (2) (3) (4)

Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by Zenithh: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
shocked grin

Walahi Only in Lagos

Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by Davash222(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is how a lady's toe and leg should look like.

PS. MariahAngel, show your friend, please.

Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
I no remember the last time I step foot inside danfo.

I don't know how people get comfortable with the way most of the danfo drivers drive as if they have been possess.

Modified: for those who wan kill themselves because am supporting the BAT, which is my constitutional right, you are all free to kill Unaself.

I no even Sabi Una, not to talk of giving a Bleep about your hate or death grin

BAT 2023

Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by Davash222(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I no remember the last time I step foot inside danfo.

I don't know how people get comfortable with the way most of the danfo drivers drive as if they have been possess.
No one cares the last time you step your dilapidated foot inside danfo. Enter your okada in peace and allow people enjoy their danfo .

Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by Davash222(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Your father life is fraustrated.... Is just a matter of time, you go drink sniper and die.
I wish you Buhari in your next life.

Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by chatinent: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2021

Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by basty: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

Onye onu ojoo! grin

So arrogant with nothing, 1,000,000×0= 0 people.

With their posts, we shall know them
Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by helinues: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hahahahaha.

Because he wanted to go and beat someone...

He should be arrested truly
Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by Davash222(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Alaye carry your fool!shness comot my front.

If I knew you're this fool1sh, I won't have even read your earlier quote not to talk of replying the nonsense.

Make you go find another pig you go dey dance in the mud with. I no get time for senseless argument.

I no go read your next quote not to talk of replying you.

Sw!ne
Are you done?

Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by SarkinYarki: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
If you must enter Danfo in Lagos be ready to work if need be cheesy cheesy..this one na small we have seen passengers pushing bus on 3rd mainland ..we have seen passengers take up roll of conductor ...we have seen passengers join driver to beat up another driver cheesy..This is Lagos you must be ready to be called to work at anytime and you must deliver or you fail out Lagos ...this is how we run LAGOS ... Greatest City on earth

Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by mariahAngel(f): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:
Hahahahaha.

Because he wanted to go and beat someone...

He should be arrested truly

Buhari should be arrested first for turning Nigeria from the country with the most happy people to the country with the most angry people.

Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by FvckAllMods: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wahala grin
Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
anyone who enter danfo must accept all the rubbish and nonsense that may come with it....
Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls I need a loan of 50,000 To support my bussiness and I will use my cassava 3000 heaps cassava farm as collateral
Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by bishop4life(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2021
That leg doesn't look like that of a lady. If it is, them the driver put it to proper use.
Re: Lagos: How Do We Get This Driver Arrested For Subjecting This Lady..? by Shellsploit: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2021
I just dey imagine wetin go happen when she go mistakenly accelerate the bus...

BREAKING: APC Moves To Halt Opening Of Anambra Airport / Did US Dupe IPOB? / Unknown Gunmen Carry Gas Cooker Of Army, After Attack In Enugu