Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Scholarship For Nigerian Students - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Scholarship For Nigerian Students (1732 Views)

2013 Tuition-free Universities In Iceland And Norway For Nigerian Students / Full Post-graduate Scholarship To UK/US Universities For Nigerian Nationals Only / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship For Nigerian Students by DanielLSC(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2011
London School of Commerce and School of Business and Law are fully accredited by British Accreditation Council For Independent Further and Higher Education and is a member of Education UK . Both Institutions are Highly Trusted .LSC is the associate college of the University of Wales Institute and SBL has a collaborative partnership with University of Gloucestershire.
The Schools offer BSc/BA programmes of study in Business Studies, Business Information Systems, and Computing. We also offer MSc course in Information Technology, International toursim management and International Hospitality Management, as well as Masters in Business Administration courses. The Schools offer flexible programme entry, allowing students to commence their studies at different months of the year (LSC: Feb,June, October SBL:Apr,Aug,Nov .). The next LSC intake is June 2011 and the next SBL intake will be in August 2011. One major advantage for students studying with us rather than the university is that the all undergraduate programmes are accelerated, thus allowing students to complete their education in a shortened time frame (students have two to three weeks maximum breaks between semesters only). The masters courses run for one year only.
You may find more details on our Schools and the courses we offer by visiting our websites:
www.lsclondon.co.uk<http://www.lsclondon.co.uk/> and www.sbllondon.co.ukhttp://www.sbllondon.co.uk

You may also download an application form by visiting the websites. Attached to this email is the application form and school brochure. We do not offer a degree course in economics. What we offer is degree in Business Management.

If you are interested in studying for an Masters degree, you pay just £3950 instead of £6450. Kindly reply me and include your phone number so I can give you a call.
Best regards.

Daniel Hassan
Re: Scholarship For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2011
am interested 4 hospitality course as undergraduate.
My # is 08182023295, 08133859742. Email-arowoloisaactope@yahoo.com.
Re: Scholarship For Nigerian Students by ogayemi: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2012
Am interested in the PhD programme my email is ogayemiabayomi@yahoo.com and my uk number number will be sent to u once u mail me

(1) (Reply)

Application For The Delta State Poly Ozoro Nd Evening Programme For 2012/2013 / Admission In Progress!!admission Forms For Sale, West End University Ghana. / 2016/2017 GGet Admission Into Houdegbe North American University,Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.