Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,174 members, 7,839,002 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie (2216 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie by Biodex58(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Tuface’s baby mama, Pero Adeyemi lands in Abuja same time as him, the singer allegedly visited the capital city for a senate hearing on copyright act (video)

The mother of two of singer Tuface’s children, Pero Adeyemi, has arrived Abuja from United States, same time he’s visiting the capital city for a senate hearing on copyright act.
Watch, Subscribe and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aaTYuouX5A

Re: 2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie by Ever8090: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2021
That's their business,.
Re: 2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie by emmabest2000(m): 2:23am On Oct 16, 2021
This woman fit kill everybody just to have 2face permanently cheesy

Women and Dick shaaaa cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie by FvckAllMods: 5:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Act 1 season 2
Re: 2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie by ValCon888: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2021
She came all the way from the US for a senate hearing on copyright act?
Even the devil is shocked at your lies.
Re: 2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie by Sonnobax15(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2021
ValCon888:
She came all the way from the US for a senate hearing on copyright act?
Even the devil is shocked at your lies.
Even if she came for 2face, doesn't she have the right after giving him multiple kids? Whatever she and Tuface are doing isn't something they haven't done many years ago, time and time again.

Y'all need to take a chill pill and free this woman.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie by GOFRONT(m): 6:34am On Oct 16, 2021
I can see three women......Which one of them is tubaba's wife..
Re: 2face Baby Mama, Pero Spotted With 2face In Abuja Amid Ongoing Saga With Annie by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls I need a loan of 50,000 To support my bussiness and I will use my cassava 3000 heaps cassava farm as collateral

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Iheme Responds To Man Who Claims To Have Private Video Of Her (photos) / I Am Truly Sorry For Cheating On My Wife-sandra Bullocks's Husband Speaks. . . / Chika Ike Caught Smoking Shisha In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.