Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) (61415 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by seunayantokun(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Only heartless wicked journalists would still like to use 'herders/farmers crises' phrase as used in this story when they know they are 'Fulani herdsmen's terrorist acts'.

For the subject matter of the story, it's only one of the horrible evils which have refused to be covered. A lot of similar things are going on in low and high places without being reported. If they sadden our hearts, certainly God is provoked to unleash His judgement.
Honest repentance and true faith towards Christ Jesus is the only remedy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Enddy50ty(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
I don't believe this story, although things like this are common in those middle belt areas like Nasarawa, Benue, Jos even Kogi.

I don hear a lot of stories like this from that side, but this particular write up is fictional.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
A bad man brings bad name to his people, na Tiv names be that.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please can someone just Killed this Idiot angry
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by debbydams(f): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
dre11:

Says he's too good in bed, I can't lose him to another woman

https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-impregnated-twice-by-her-twin-brother-insists-on-marrying-him/amp/

Lalasticlala
na juju be this o
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by sonofElElyon: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The excerpt quoted and bolded above makes the news appear like a fiction to me.

Please when telling us this kind of lies, report it with sense

Lies Even with pictures of the "culprits"? I think not !!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by bjayx: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nasarrawa girls are just sex maniacs. Things and i mean shiiit happens in that state if you're familiar with that area.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by FashionCookie(f): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
As I dey read d news, shame just dey catch me. undecidedHis this is big...her that is this...I borrow razor blade...he's good in bed.
Wetinnnn!
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Maobichek: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
NobleAngell:
Very stupid story. You both have big private parts which translates to having incestous relationship. He flashed torch to check his chickens but he saw your private part instead. Werey dey disguise.

This looks like a friction but if it's true then the brother should marry her since he ascert that he didn't want to leave her but to marry a woman who will him in the farm since she is nursing her baby.

I still find it difficult to believe this story.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by GetMeRight: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
bukatyne:
Sister: Brother seduced me and I can't leave him because he is VERY good in bed

Brother: Sister seduced me and I want a new wife to help me in the farm and bear kids because the ones I have with my twin would die.

What a case!

The elders should separate the sister since she is not willing to let go and find her a better lover undecided

I would also advise they are both taken for therapy especially the sister. This thing with her brother might be one of her coping mechanisms of the terror she has witnessed so far.

Even the brother is not normal. undecided

They really passed through a lots
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Our harmattan brothers sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by nduchucks: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!
What a Abominable,Wicked and Dangerous Generation!

It will be Injustice to Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah For GOD to Spare this Evil and Wickedness filled Generation.
I know GOD is a GOD of Justice.
WARNING!!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!!
REPENT ! FLEE and ESCAPE from the Wrath to Come!! IT is Definitely Coming!!

While many of your posts are inspirational and useful, the above post will do more to keep Atheists and others like them, from believing in the existence of God.

Almighty God/Allah does not do irrational things or perform wicked acts as humans do. God is indeed the most merciful and forgiving God.

Don't be surprised that these twins could be forgiven and actually make heaven, while self righteous folks will end up in hell.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
GetMeRight:

They really passed through a lots

They really did.

And have lost a lot of people.

It could be that the sister also doesn't want to be separated from her brother because that is the only family she has.

A good widower/divorcee/single man who can care for her financially, sexually, emotionally and socially + therapy would do her a lot of good.

Even the brother is acting out of fear to propagate his own family because the kids 'might die'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Lewisdinho(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tueeeeeeeeeeeeeh

God forbid
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by slowice(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wicked condition surrounding them at a time coupled with loneliness made them develop unholy affection for each other. Too bad... But would this matter be handled now for the interest of all.?

I can only pray for them....and ask that God's mercy be sufficient for them and redirect their path to that of righteousness.... For no sin is a small sin as all ve sinned and fall short of the lord's glory.

Its difficult to lose both parent in such a wicked way and be left alone in this world, in a lonely village to fend for themselves so early.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Semaj77(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Slevinkelevra:
Gather here if you had an erection while reading this grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin You no well at all
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by descarado: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The excerpt quoted and bolded above makes the news appear like a fiction to me.

Please when telling us this kind of lies, report it with sense
It won't even sell as Nollywood script.
Poor script writing
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Slevinkelevra:
Gather here if you had an erection while reading this grin grin
A pervert has been spotted.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Semaj77(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
bukatyne:
Sister: Brother seduced me and I can't leave him because he is VERY good in bed

Brother: Sister seduced me and I want a new wife to help me in the farm and bear kids because the ones I have with my twin would die.

What a case!

The elders should separate the sister since she is not willing to let go and find her a better lover undecided

I would also advise they are both taken for therapy especially the sister. This thing with her brother might be one of her coping mechanisms of the terror she has witnessed so far.

Even the brother is not normal. undecided

The village they originated from sef is not normal
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by IMAliyu(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Game of thrones shiz.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by errigdee: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Damn!!! This something in which was stated before time has began to unravel itself already tey tey
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by justking(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lorayne:
This story is f*cking fake
What makes you think it is fake.

Meanwhile,

Do you need cheaper data to browse your favorite social media and forums?

Then check my signature for the solution.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by TBD(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
End of time has come Ya Allah save us and our families from all form of devil .
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by penplus: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Unfortunately that bed is occupied by the devil not your twin brother
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Bern1992(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin

Op, Guma LG is not in Nasarawa but Benue. Take note.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Lovelife433(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!

It will be Injustice to Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah For GOD to Spare this Evil and Wickedness filled Generation.
and GOD will apologies to JESUS who die to redeem mankind. Some time u talk rubbish just to soun sinless.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Agugbadin: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
mandax:
See what hunger could do to the woman. Her famished eyes and skinny body tell stories of hunger in a nursing mum.

Can government authorities and wealthy individuals save the woman from the ordeal she is in, separate her from her twin brother before they continue with their sin?
Best comment on this thread so far.

1 Like

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by omlueh(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
My Good and Lovely Brother @Righteousness, I can actually Understand your view point on this issue, but please take to cognisance, during both soon and gomorrah, together with the time of noah, the Precious Blood of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has never been shed for the Emancipation of the Entire Human Race of which Abundance Grace we all are Enjoying Free of Charge of which many are committing Sins, Iniquities, and Abominations at various level of degree. Shalom my Wonderful Brother in the LORD.
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Paulo3ree(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
dre11:

Says he's too good in bed, I can't lose him to another woman

[/s]

https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-impregnated-twice-by-her-twin-brother-insists-on-marrying-him/amp/

Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by bewla(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!

will u pls stop this as if this the first one you are hearing

What of lot children
How about David children

Pls don't say this the only generation with qahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.