Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) (61420 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / My Brother Insists That I Follow A Yahoo Guy / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Frales6(f): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmm. God 4bid.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by BaSsMaN01: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
“he would throw me unto the bed, rip my clothes off and start the game in a very crazy way while slapping my boobs. he does it well and straight and did all other things to my satisfaction that it made me forget that we are brother and sister.

“he really gets me exhausted each time we play game, so i really felt bad and sad that someone else would share such with me. it is giving me a headache.

O my God this girl like SEX
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by wallrichy: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Both ain't normal due to the killing of their parents by Buhari family and cousins. In civilised world, both supposed to have seen a professional therapist to evaluate their mental health. However, they have done the abominable but ain't to be blame completely but the Nigeria system allowing Buhari and his band of bandits call herdsmen to be killing Nigerians so as to steal their ancestral lands. This is pathetic and very disturbing cos Buhari and his bands of legal bandits and terrorists aren't playing at all but determinedly posed to kill all Nigerian before their uncle Buhari leaves the office if eventually the fulani cow president of Nigeria will leave without being force to leave.....he's demented and highly incapacitated to do anything right but master in wrecking havoc on Nigerian with the assistance of his family of fulanis and some other bastards from the South East and South West....like Femi Adeshina, Hopeless Hope of IMO State and that putrid shorty governor of Ebonyi State....Mad people supporting Terrorists president....Insha Allah....Stupid Fulanis

allowii
bukatyne:
Sister: Brother seduced me and I can't leave him because he is VERY good in bed

Brother: Sister seduced me and I want a new wife to help me in the farm and bear kids because the ones I have with my twin would die.

What a case!

The elders should separate the sister since she is not willing to let go and find her a better lover undecided

I would also advise they are both taken for therapy especially the sister. This thing with her brother might be one of her coping mechanisms of the terror she has witnessed so far.

Even the brother is not normal. undecided
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by hammer567: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
ALLOW ME DONATE THIS TWO HEAD TO HERDSMEN.

APOLOGIES TO THE gods SAY THEM PREVIOUSLY ESCAPE.

WHAT NONESENSE DID I JUST READ?

DISTASTEFUL! TUEH!
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by emdis: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
They need counseling!! WTH who wrote this story?? Nice write-up as I couldn't skip a line.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by ADMAF(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Ok.
Should we call this taboo or BATOO?
Tooba grin
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by hammer567: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
Me have sex with my sister I dey craze ? They be like goat and dog for eyes even though they get baddest shape I rather sleep with ashawo raw at gun point if na the last option

MY PRICK CANNOT STAND, BECAUSE I FIND THE IDEA REPULSIVE AND SICKENING DISGUSTING.

IT IS UNIMAGINEABLE ACT.

AND I' M A SEX FREAK...
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by ronyman(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Shut up!! You are no better
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!
What a Abominable,Wicked and Dangerous Generation!

It will be Injustice to Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah For GOD to Spare this Evil and Wickedness filled Generation.
I know GOD is a GOD of Justice.
WARNING!!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!!
REPENT ! FLEE and ESCAPE from the Wrath to Come!! IT is Definitely Coming!!
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Poopypants: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
bukatyne:
Sister: Brother seduced me and I can't leave him because he is VERY good in bed

Brother: Sister seduced me and I want a new wife to help me in the farm and bear kids because the ones I have with my twin would die.

What a case!

The elders should separate the sister since she is not willing to let go and find her a better lover undecided

I would also advise they are both taken for therapy especially the sister. This thing with her brother might be one of her coping mechanisms of the terror she has witnessed so far.

Even the brother is not normal. undecided
na only you get sense for this thread..
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Chiefecho(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
The world on drugs
So wat would their children be calling them
Aunty mummy
Daddy uncle
And their self's
Brother cousin.
Sister cousin
OMG
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by bepositive11: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
jawalis:
You put preek for your twin kpekus? Damn. I hail northerners. It's no news anyways cos a man impregnated his mother in kwara but both are still north though.

A son impregnating his own mother shocked
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by DONORJIR(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The excerpt quoted and bolded above makes the news appear like a fiction to me.

Please when telling us this kind of lies, report it with sense
I logged in just to tell you I actually know this people in question. And U have no choice but to believe this, I know it's had to believe but it's true

1 Like

Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by IbileIfe: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Slevinkelevra:
Gather here if you had an erection while reading this grin grin
Almost had a massive erection. grin
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Crazy people, they have no scruples at all
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by vaca1: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
superCleanworks:
Help oh

My eyes oh

what did i just read?

As in eeh. How can I unread this. Chaii
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Franzinni: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
The world is a wicked world ... This type of news has negative impact on the readers and it has been sensationalized to seize the interest of readers

I weep for this generation.. Your deeds is in Isaiah chapter 1...The almighty is watching and will recompense at rhe appropriate time.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by chosen4now: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!

It will be Injustice to Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah For GOD to Spare this Evil and Wickedness filled Generation.
Beloveth please I wish to know... Are you a chosen??
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by faithfull18(f): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na wa oh.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by omoadeleye(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
No wonder herdsmen dey show dem sheyge for their side
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
I didn't read the story but I know it's nassarawa one of the most useless States in Nigeria!! There is One girl that told me she likes immediately I discovered she is from nassarawa I run
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by MrMacinterchi1: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The excerpt quoted and bolded above makes the news appear like a fiction to me.

Please when telling us this kind of lies, report it with sense
Bigger things than things had happened before, that you don't believe doesn't mean that it didn't happen. you get. LOL.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by house10s: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
MY LORD! MY GOD!!

how much u charge per prayer
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by yusluvad(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lol. You gat me laughing...
Baawaa:
Very interesting film
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Kingof2nations(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
But why is it always in nasarawa state
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Yankee101: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Inbreeding causes birth defects
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Antifraud00: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
All these Christians sef
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Osashalom: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
I said it na.... When I saw the heading, I said to myself, this can only happen in northern Nigeria, Kenya or Zimbabwe.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Incest...

Valar moghulis
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
One Babalawo has hacked u people's brain and installed the wrong software.

Just go and find him to effect a replacement with the appropriate software.
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by kenzysmith: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
hammer567:

MY PRICK CANNOT STAND, BECAUSE I FIND THE IDEA REPULSIVE AND SICKENING DISGUSTING.

IT IS UNIMAGINEABLE ACT.

AND I' M A SEX FREAK...

me too I be sex freak I rather sleep with an old woman rather than my sister I no fit
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Dminister(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
People should beware of what they read on the internet. The Devil is on the loose to spread incest news on a daily to make people feel incest is normal.

I am just enjoying myself with Remy martins reading this nonsense. I hope I am making sense to the people thinking you are poor when you make a comment?
Re: Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) by Gfh1: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.