Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) (7456 Views)

Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / The Curious Transformation Of Wike. Pictures. / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Allen102: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Johnnyessence:
I will continue to say this that wike is the best governor so far in rivers state history and also in the south south region of Nigeria. The projects he did in his first term is very much alive for everyone to see not to talk about his gigantic projects in his second term in government. In the next 4 years, Pdp will still wins the governorship election in rivers state cos’ wike has laid a very good mark for people to see his projects. The same wike that built massive infrastructures for college of medicine for rivers state university not to talk of gigantic hospitals and primary health centres in rivers state. Amaechi remain south south betrayer of politics. Wike the Mr governor is the best so far. Wike’s massive projects is on nairaland for people to see.
Wike the best governor in Rivers State history? Come Mr Man, are you ok?
Wike that is a known bias and trablistic man who keeps doing everything in ikwerre local government area is the best governor in Rivers history? You are a joke!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

my brother calm down sir.u act like u scared of priiiick.gay peoples are harmless.i need to hug u calm down babes undecided

Since they are harmless, why are you not a gay yourself. Or why is your father not a gay? What if your brothers?
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
sammyscholar:
Party urchin, receive sense. Amechi is way ahead of Wike.

Petty and wacky mind!

Dear party urchin, amechi performed very well as PDP governor
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by Pumpumking: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

Since they are harmless, why are you not a gay yourself. Or why is your father not a gay? What if your brothers?

bro i have girlfriends. I aint gay. if rich Bobrisky offer u birthday cake design like priiiiik. bro be honest, will u acept it wit honor? wink

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

Dear party urchin, amechi performed very well as PDP governor
Exactly! And he's still performing in APC government: almost the best Minister in Buhari's administration.

The man is just way ahead of Wike, your political prodigy, in everything!

Since you're daft, it's individuals that run offices, not the political parties.

You're a petty thinker who cannot reason beyond 'PDP this, APC that' in public administration argument.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2021
sammyscholar:
Exactly! And he's still performing in APC government: almost the best Minister in Buhari's administration.

The man is just way ahead of Wike, your political prodigy, in everything!

Since you're daft, it's individuals that run offices, not the political parties.

You're a petty thinker who cannot reason beyond 'PDP this, APC that' in public administration argument.

Mr deep thinker, you are boasting with his works as a PDP governor

The federal road buhari went to commission in Anambra State, who constructed it? Amechi?
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro i have girlfriends. I aint gay. if rich Bobrisky offer u birthday cake design like priiiiik. bro be honest, will u acept it wit honor? wink

Don't you think your gay father and brothers will be the perfect candidate for that?

And you can always try bobrisky yourself. Why not try to add him to your girlfriend. That way you can fvck a man and a woman together.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2021
effort1:

The federal road buhari went to commission in Anambra State, who constructed it? Amechi?
Stop wandering, boy! Now, you're starting to act like a defeated dog!

We're talking about Amechi and your below-the-par political prodigy, Wike, here.

You continue to confirm it that you're a mere party urchin who cannot reason beyond 'PDP this, APC that'!

You're doing this with your master, boy!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2021
sammyscholar:
Stop wandering, boy! Now, you're starting to act like a defeated dog!

We're talking about Amechi and your below-the-par political prodigy, Wike, here.

You continue to confirm it that you're a mere party urchin who cannot reason beyond 'PDP this, APC that'!

You're doing this with your master, boy!

Despite your rudderless tales like a mentally sick hailer, you still can't deny that the achievements you are celebrating were done while amechi was a PDP governor.

You and your Shameless ilks of hypocrites claimed PDP achieved nothing. Yet, here you are celebrating something achieved under the same PDP that you condemn.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2021
effort1:

Despite your rudderless tales like a mentally sick hailer, you still can't deny that the achievements you are celebrating were done while Amaechi was a PDP governor.

You and your Shameless ilks of hypocrites claimed PDP achieved nothing. Yet, here you are celebrating something achieved under the same PDP that you condemn.
What is PDP, and what is APC?

It's individuals that run the government, not political parties. Nigerian politicians are always here and there, decamping every seconds, and the reason I hate talking about Nigerian political parties. But I pick out individuals and praise them on the level of their administration ingenuity.

You see, on the level of thoughts, you and I are not on the same level. You're not only a lazy thinker, but you're also arrogantly dull!

When you're truly ready to discuss who is better between Amaechi and Wike, then give me a mention.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2021
sammyscholar:
What is PDP, and what is APC?

It's individuals that run the government, not political parties. Nigerian politicians are always here and there, decamping every seconds, and the reason I hate talking about Nigerian political parties. But I pick out individuals and praise them on the level of their administration ingenuity.

You see, on the level of thoughts, you and I are not on the same level. You're not only a lazy thinker, but you're also arrogantly dull!

When you're truly ready to discuss who is better between Amaechi and Wike, then give me a mention.

Tell your camp of empty headed APC Hailers that amechi's works they are celebrating today were all achieved as a PDP governor.
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2021
effort1:

Tell your camp of empty headed APC Hailers that amechi's works they are celebrating today were all achieved as a PDP governor.
What if I were a PDP member? A party urchin who feeds on crumbles given to him by politicians.

A wacky brain!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by tamdun: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2021
effort1:

Nobody is boasting with pdp's achievements , we just comparing 2 individuals, OK let's agree with you, Amaechi did a good job as a "pdp gov", does that change the fact that he's better than wike?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2021
tamdun:

Nobody is boasting with pdp's achievements , we just comparing 2 individuals, OK let's agree with you, Amaechi did a good job as a "pdp gov", does that change the fact that he's better than wike?

All I know is that anything amechi achieved was done under the PDP you guys called a failed party
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2021
sammyscholar:
What if I were a PDP member? A party urchin who feeds on crumbles given to him by politicians.

A wacky brain!

Lolz. The baseline is that amechi's achievements as governor were all done while he was a PDP governor
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by tamdun: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2021
effort1:

All I know is that anything amechi achieved was done under the PDP you guys called a failed party
arguing with you is a waste of time

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by effort1: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2021
tamdun:

arguing with you is a waste of time

You know I'm telling you the truth
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by ogmask: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2021
tamdun:

These are not all his achievements o

You are right cos the Obirikwere interchange and even Trans Amadi
to mention a few are not there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by ogmask: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
3gpvids:
Wike is the governor of judges,julius berger,AIT and noise

while

Amaechi is the ex governor of Rivers state

No comparison please

Lol....
Re: Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. The baseline is that amechi's achievements as governor were all done while he was a PDP governor
Ameachi performed because he's Amaechi! And that's why he's one of the best Ministers in Buhari's cabinet, urbanizing rail infrastructure here and there!

Empirically, you don't have a premise. You are just talking for the sake of it. It's only nairaland that accommodate and give voice to a wacky, petty thinker like you.

What an arrogantly ignorant person you are!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul / Keyamo: Buhari Won’t Make 2023 Election A Do-Or-Die Affair Like Obasanjo / Breaking: Court Of Appeal Restrains INEC From Tampering With BVAS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.