Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) (13263 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life / Before Sex Destroy My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by andyanders: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2011
@Theblessed

Allow the insane individual [color=#990000]@emmatok to continue to insult the man of God, Senior Prophet T. B. Joshua. He/she calling the man of God, names shall be inflicted with a desease that only Prophet T. B. Joshua can heal.[/color]
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by emmatok(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
andyanders:

@Theblessed

Allow the insane individual [color=#990000]@emmatok to continue to insult the man of God, Senior Prophet T. B. Joshua. He/she calling the man of God, names shall be inflicted with a desease that only Prophet T. B. Joshua can heal.[/color]
Bros stop all these your non-sense.

When is your Prophet T. B. Joshua equal to GOD.

It is your likes that goes to church to worship, man. As if the man is infallible .

Abegi face the topic.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by cantell(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2011
Stotle:

Due to the little misunderstood we had, she went ahead to destroy  the TV, and later begging me but I refuse to listen becos am afraid she can kill me. so i want her out of my life. Can someone advise me what I should do?
She's crazy and she needs help like mad!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by odumchi: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2011
O'boy I guess you will miss the Nigeria v Ethiopia game! grin
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
@Uju
if the wifey has money THEN there is no reason why she cant pay for a new TV!!!!!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by cantell(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2011
odumchi:

O'boy I guess you will miss the Nigeria v Ethiopia game! grin
ROTFLMAO!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 05, 2011
Left to me,the couples r kinda immature. am shocked adults will behave like this let alone married couples,first op u took the fan away from the room without proper dialogue .so wetin u expect?anyway u kids need counselling divorce will solve any issue. since its just a typical argument.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Decryptor(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2011
Women and their wahala

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by namski(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2011
Just do not understand why some women think the best way to express their anger is to destroy things that belong to their husband/boyfriend etc. Just amazes me when they now turn back to try to explain they were raged. The act of destroying anything takes deep thought and planning whether it lasts for a few seconds or hours.

I consider such people as pure evil and should not be associated with human beings. Poster, if I were you I will be seriously concerned and will do exactly the same by getting her out of my life.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by ifyalways(f): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Ori ejasco, So if it was you in the mans situation, what would you do?
I wud be very worried,such a person is not even fit to be entrusted with kids.

As per the smashed TV,God knows she wud pay dearly for it.I wud prawn her most prized bags and shoes and get a better and bigger TV.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by infofta(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2011
She is capable of doing greater things irespective of your actions you take. She is that type that will always later regret her actions but sometimes it might be too late. Becareful and watch your head my brother. Maybe she needs deliverance by Prof. T.B Joshua. lol.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Uju
if the wifey has money THEN there is no reason why she cant pay for a new TV!!!!!

But that doesn't address the issue or 'fix' the problem. I doesn't even serve as a 'punishment' like you suggested. undecided
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^she has to pay and thats the consequences of her silly actions. she needs to accept responsibility for what she did thus pay for a new tv set (instead of using that money to pay for a few weaves). thats her punishment.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
'that' is the punishment

Jeeeeeez!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2011
^^what did you expect?! beat her black and blue?! throw her asss on the street?!
they are a couple, isnt it? so as much as she should be punished, we have to remember that they still are living together.
some women out there`s hands are very tight when it come to paying for stuff such as TV etc.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2011
@OP, you want her out of your life because she smashed your TV? how stupid are you?
make her replace the TV she broke and let her know such behavior will not be tolerated. simple!
seriously, are people really this stupid?
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ poster! The complete story
We had a little quarel and since then we had not been taking as wife/husband. I did eat then. After some weeks, she move to other rooms whre she decide to install a fan without my knowledge and this fan has caused serious quarel/argument b4 which she packed and keep inside the room whre her sister is living. note that we have 3bedroom flat.
On dat day, I went to give our son to her for feeding and get to knw dat she has installed d fan in the room whre am planing to use for mysef as library. I told her to leave d room dat she can go and install/stay in d room with her sister if want to. But she said no and I removed the fan control. she if i destroy d fan that she will destroy the TV. I only removed d fan control frm d wall not to destroy it.
To my greatest suprise she went inside and took hammer and nag it to the TV and our Son is in the sitting room. I just tank God dat the TV was not a tube type which can kill someone. So i quickly took d TV outside mysef.
since den we have not been doing as husband/wife.

smh. you return the fan control, she buys a new TV. end of story.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by keeptrying: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2011
any property in a marriage belongs to both parties.So the thrend should be "what should i do if my wife destroys our property" wink
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by ElmA1(f): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2011
The husband and wife have stress o. Fan,television,fan,television.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by obasijoy(f): 1:34am On Mar 29, 2012
U all are talking trash, the poster knows the exact truth about all this! Don't be surprise that the woman you guys have been calling diff. Bad names is an angel! The husband doesn't want to stipulate the major cause of problem here, remember she left their room first, this must be a serious issue, maybe after all her suffering with her husband *how the started life* the man might have ended up paying her bad by humanizing with diff. Ladies which might have accumulated a lot of anger in her heart! And also I think her husband doesn't allow her to watch her favourite station with that tv. Maybe he is always saying I am the man, any station he likes which made her wife to be targeting that tv! The husband now again came to her new room to look for her trouble by removing the fan! I strongly believe that the husband is selfish and this woman in ? Has been living in serious pain with this man. Kicking her out, r u her God? Who told you that she can't make it tomorrow or she can't be richer than you tomorrow? Pls do ur worst. I am talking out of experience, though my own I broke the car glass! B/c when I met my x husband, he was nothing, he had nothing in his parlor, we started buying properties together, b/c then I had money, and after our marriage, I brought luck to him , even my son! When I gave birth his mum came for omugbo , that's was where my prob with him started, she was giving him all sort of advice thinking that her son bought all our stuffs alone! Next we bought a car, which I was the first person that made a deposite, without me, no car in that house. B4 the paid him salary and he completed tge payment. Man husband now started moving with diff. Girls. Even when the cousine came to live with us for his nysc, I allowed him b/c I know I am a very good woman. Since his cousine came, my hubby started treating me any how! The car we bought b/c of our son! He removed my son's car seat at the back, he drives the car alone, he doesn't allow me to drive it again. Only him and his cousin was enjoying all my sweat, sometimes b4 I will wake up, he has quitely droven out with his cousin to work around 4am without telling me. If we are going out , he will prefer his cousin to seat in front with him. A lot of things were going on and I was seriously living in deep pain at the age of 24yr (2011) . There was a day he pushed me and my son out around 12mid night over nothing, my son nearly hit his head on the floor then he was 6 months , he strongly held me and landed with my kneel which made me had bruises everywhere, b/c I have been targeting that car , with all the anger in me b/c I know I can't fight him, I deposited on the car by breaking the car glass. Though we have divorced since and I didn't pick any of all the properties I bought, I just picked my son's few cloths and my few cloths and few shoes only! And I left to festac. It wasn't upto 2 wks God gave me a job! And within 1 month I have all the properties one needs to live happily! I am living happily with my son b/c he denied him. He is my son have to give hime the best training he needs. SO MR POSTER, I think something strong resulted to that not fan, that's if you can tell the house the truth.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2012
tpia@:
hope it wasnt your spelling and grammar that annoyed her.
How rich!?
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by cybriz82(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
ABURO OLOSHI...
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by cybriz82(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Proof it or we wudnt beliv it. Ur ex husband u say? Ehya...well go n ask ur mother abt wz she hz oass thru in d hand of ur father and am sure she didn't break any glasscup talkless of TV.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by cybriz82(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
for her mind she dn dey claim head of house?
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by realtalk19: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Stotle:
@ poster! The complete story
We had a little quarel and since then we had not been taking as wife/husband. I did eat then. After some weeks, she move to other rooms whre she decide to install a fan without my knowledge and this fan has caused serious quarel/argument b4 which she packed and keep inside the room whre her sister is living. note that we have 3bedroom flat.
On dat day, I went to give our son to her for feeding and get to knw dat she has installed d fan in the room whre am planing to use for mysef as library. I told her to leave d room dat she can go and install/stay in d room with her sister if want to. But she said no and I removed the fan control. she if i destroy d fan that she will destroy the TV. I only removed d fan control frm d wall not to destroy it.
To my greatest suprise she went inside and took hammer and nag it to the TV and our Son is in the sitting room. I just tank God dat the TV was not a tube type which can kill someone. So i quickly took d TV outside mysef.
since den we have not been doing as husband/wife.

ur reaction was uncalled for.there were better nd more diplomatic ways u could av handled d issue.
u both nid counselling on anger management or better still u both nid to have a dialogue nd settle tins amicably. but if shes stil prooving adamant or she damages any of ur properties again,treat her fuckup nicely nd hot.*wink*
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by diva90: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
She's your wife, forgive her. Remember the vows! It would be unecessary for you to end your marriage just because your wife got angry and broke your TV. She's human, we all get angry and yes she has over stepped the anger boundary. Just give her a serious warning and let her know that if it happens again, you will take drastic measures. She should also contribute towards the purchase of a new TV too. All the best as you resolve the issue... All will be well if you handle it with diplomacy
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Weigher: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2016
I will never tolerate such a wife in my life, it is beta you dump his kitty -kat before she ask for your life...... I have learn how to move from such a union. A nagging wife is a no go area for me. The earlier the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? / What Jobs Can A Nigerian Teenager Living In Nigeria Do? Practical Suggestions Please! / Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles And Appendicitis Curable With Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.