Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Travelled To Abuja, Nigeria, And, Got A Royal Welcome From My Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Travelled To Abuja, Nigeria, And, Got A Royal Welcome From My Sister (571 Views)

My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Travelled To Abuja, Nigeria, And, Got A Royal Welcome From My Sister by alex4nj(f): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hey Beautiful People�� Hope we're all having a Great day.
This video, is my trip to Abuja, Nigeria, to visit my sister, who gave me the best welcome ever!

Thank you So much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE Like, Comment, Share, and of course, please Subscribe to my channel�� THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFGPgAPj-uc

1 Like

Re: I Travelled To Abuja, Nigeria, And, Got A Royal Welcome From My Sister by PSVITA(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Good evening Sister,

Am Emeka Rafael by name, A graduate of Social studies Education, am Certificated in HRM & Administrative Support (and also good in IT).

I really need your assistant, Since I finished my NYSC in 2019 have been job hunting to no avail, thou I'm currently working voluntary in a Cyber Cafe. I can work as a Secretary, Administrative Officer, and Office Assistant.

I currently based in Abuja.

I wish you can help me with any opportunity.

God Bless you.

Kindly contact me with this: 08082214944

Even if it's am advised I will appreciate.
Re: I Travelled To Abuja, Nigeria, And, Got A Royal Welcome From My Sister by Uglygurl(f): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=alex4nj post=106795312]Hey Beautiful People�� Hope we're all having a Great day.
This video, is my trip to Abuja, Nigeria, to visit my sister, who gave me the best welcome ever!

Thank you So much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE Like, Comment, Share, and of course, please Subscribe to my channel�� THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFGPgAPj-uc

Banterwithnj is on nairaland! Yay.
I always watch your videos,nelo's,Nneka's and your friend Sandra.
Well done my dear

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be What Nigerians Call Generational Curse? / Every Nigerian Wants To 'japa' And This Is The Implication / 12 Lessons People Learn Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.