Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (11572 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by SaintBeehot(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank God for everything.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by otijah(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Yes ooo. I am so much grateful for life

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Adex2442: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank You Jesus for Good health.

And for everything

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by BENEAMATA: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:
The coming together of brainwashed religious dombos.......... smiley
a.k.a e pain am grin
We thank God on your behalf .good morning and have a blessed week .

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by chukwuibuipob: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2021
cool not only jump,I dance follow.Nah by His grave we are still alive.Thank God for the breath/gift of life
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by derbykol(f): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2021
I will be always greatful to you,Jehovah Nissi.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by denjjy(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2021
I do not have a job,I do not have a dime, I have not eaten since last afternoon...I'm thanking God I'm alive hail and healthy, trusting him that my tomorrow will be better than today....I return all glory to him

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by EdiskyHarry: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2021
If not for anyother thing, the life I am living today is the greatest miracle.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by joe17: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God specially for helping me secure a business space where I sale phones, laptops and other gadgets. Praise God! Hallelujah!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by HIPROFILE(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2021
God is the greatest!

Thank
You
Jesus!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to Almighty God for everything, And I pray he answers and grant me all my heart wishes and desires soon. Amen.....
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by dazzlingd(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2021
Oluolad86:
I'm grateful to God for still breathing. Despite being through sickness pains and shame, I'm still alive, when there is life there is still hope.

Please i need to do CT scan and heart surgery at OAUTHC Ife please, I have been battling with constritive pericarditis since 2019, no medical cure for it except open heart surgery. I need #18000 bal for tests and #500000 for the surgery. I wouldn't mind if you know who do it for free as a NGO, I'm ready to provide myself there. Thanks

I wish u a quick recovery.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by whitedove(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful for my life; He's God all over all that Iam and I all that I have.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Englishisamust: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful for my health and for making me signing out lastweek
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2021
I CANT FIT SHOUT! the lord has been so good
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Glitcher: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by onojalynk: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank God for the gift of life and healing..
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by KhingLufem1(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Am always grateful for God loves toward me
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by gotnel: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Ogo ni fun Olorun loke. Being a living human today is a big deal.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by jojomario(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2021
I am so grateful God.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Bomboclad: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2021
We thank God for the opportunity at life, for health, family, friends, etc.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Johel(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Promzy99:
We dwell in a difficult nd trying times, yet God's love, grace nd outstretched hands has never ceased to do wonders in our various lives and in different ways. So as such, we owe him gratitude. Please lets use today's opportunity to share nd show appreciation to God.

I'm only grateful to God for a secured job and keeping my mum alive.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by lamalang(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2021
Always Grateful
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by phlank: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2021
I know that things are hard at the moment, but I hardly feel it. I can comfortably afford all that I need and I am forever grateful to God

Even when I earn little, that is the miracle I can't explain
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by meeketta: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2021
Am grateful for food always on my table, shoes on my feet, a place to sleep, cloths always on my body, for safety over family and friends. God has truly been faithful
Somebody shout hallelujah!!!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Sholaco: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2021
May the name of God almighty be praise
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2021
Lord thank you for everything despite the ups and down am forever grateful
Happy Sunday nairalands
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Emma1Oj(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2021
I cant thank GOD enough for my life. he has been there for me. God im deeply greatful to u father.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by jpmoriarti(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:
If we look around and want to be sincere with ourselves, God has not been up and doing.

He lovess taking credit when good fortunes come our ways, but no where to be found when evil or misfortune strikes.

Leah sharibu refused to deny him, today, she's now a Muslim and young baby mama cry
Isaiah 45:7

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

From this verse, you can see its God that brings good and bad.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Ofuloju1(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Thanking God Always �.
Alihamdulilahi �
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Daddybee: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for the gift of another day. For the lives of my family and all my siblings.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by bolabadmus38: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2021
I give glory to the Almighty God for being there for me at all times. One thing I certainly know about God Almighty is that he loves us all because he created us, hence he gives us opportunities to come closer to him. I will tell you that once you follow his words,he loves you more,then ask him for anything,he will gladly give it to you, except those he knows will harm you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible / What Makes Rich Men To Steal? / To Become A Nigerian Pastor: What Qualification Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.