Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (11565 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by skywalker240(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Everything including the air
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by pyro62(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
I want to thank God for helping me open my block chain wallet weeks after I have given up on trying because I cannot find the correct password combination. And to make things more stew, my money free by 30% just when I needed it. This can only be God. I love you Jesus

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by NaismithSunky: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Lord for your faithfulness upon my life. Am Grateful...
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by SammieLowkey(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank God for life, family and incoming blessings. Greater heights calling, Amen ��
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by hardon1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Both the guys that sucked pussy last night and the Ladies that sucked dick as well are all here forming good people

Just like one female friend of nine whibis a chorister. If you see the kind of highly spirit messages both video and text that flood her WhatsApp status, you will think she has never seen PRICK.

The day I bleeped her, I was shocked at her level of experience. Fear church girls
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by DAramis: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to God for good health and life despite all difficulties. Also, for all that he has done in our lives.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by naija1stnigar(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
I do hear and read before that God is faithful but I didn't experienced it until I began to have series of health issues the last one being a damage in the liver with swollen stomach and ascites which requires frequent draining by plugging a needle in the stomach to remove the water, people thought I will die even doctors, I was not well at all when I left hospital because they said they can't figure what was wrong but soon after I got home I slept and saw late daddy tb Joshua placed hands on my stomach and from that moment the water began to assuage until it vanished totally, the gastrointestinal problems that almost clammed my life by virtue of hot pains has disappeared, the man who could not stand on his feet for a minute before can now walk over 2 km without stress and also the same lab where I was diagnosed of the killer problem was the same lab where I was told I now have normal stomach functions my people, isn't God faithful?

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by B3sty(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lord, I thank you for making it Possible to see this Day, It's a Privilege and not My Right... I Prophesied that whatever your Son is seeking your Face for this week shall be in abundance in Jesus Name, AMEN!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by austinelex: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am forever greatfull to Almighty God
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by ceebeth7(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to God for healing my Father and Mother from the arrows of the Devil, Glory to God for his Healing Power and his strengthening on them, God is good and glorious.

I am grateful to God for Blessing me with my own house and Car, my God is good and faithful, he never abandons his own, he is a faithful God, Glory to God in the highest.

Please my brothers and sisters, trust in God and believe in him always, for our God is good and h his desire is to bless you at all times.

Praise God!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Bazo101: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Am very much great full may is name reign forever. Thank you Lord for wat u have done, and for wat you will soon do
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by williams2326(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Am grateful to God for His all round mercies
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Timfreds(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
God remember me and actually visited me in today's Service. And I almost missed it by not being there. Thank You Jesus.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by inthack: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
God I'm forever grateful for my health and my family, your provisions, guidance, love, courage, protection over my family. I'm so grateful, I'm very happy oh lord.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by ZBUGZY: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful for my family, my new born twin babies, my wife, my job. Infact for everything. God has blessed me indeed.
Thank you Lord. EkenidiliChukwu.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by caesarsconcept(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Lord, I’m forever grateful
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by kurlz(f): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yes I am. For life. Today is my birthday
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Mczigx(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for life, I no know where I for dey if not for HIM
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by wickedworld: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thanking God for life, healing, deliverance. When I thought he has forgotten me God visited me by sending messages through his servant and proved he truly sent him.

We were both blessed for obeying the instruction.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
I’m grateful to God for Everything especially the Gift of Life !!! Many testimonies around me, Forever Grateful to God!!!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful for everything. For peace, comfort and good health
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by GoodnewsAdeleye: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
In all ways I am grateful that LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is Good to me
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by ebuk4real(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yes o. He's faithful
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Neocotez(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yes o...I thank God for every thing has done for me
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by seun9303: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful Heart.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Phurlareen44(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Righteous and Gracious Lord, what would have i become without your love and mercy...I can't thank You enough for your Love, Grace, favour, mercy and good health you've blessed me with...I Love You Sweet Lord
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by EngrchidiG25(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Greatful to God for frustrating buhari government
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by kokkubabboni421(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
For the journey thus far
Thank you lord
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by massive124: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank You Jesus
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Ikenna62: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Almighty Father thank u for the gift of life and fresh air. Am so so grateful for all You have done for me and my entire family.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Jesus Christ
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by ihedioramma: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
MY good GOD i thank you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? / Jesus Christ Perform Solat / Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.