Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday (22865 Views)

Sit-at-home Order: Igbo Lawyers Task South-east Govs / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Extradited To Face Trial – Igbo Group / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by numericalguy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
annayawchee:
see toxic

Sorry I'm not one your keypad warrior

Go front

Be guided.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Redcrafton: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Afamed:

Truly, you are a confirmed confused entity
I will definitely not waste my time with you

What is this?

You have not made any reasonable comment so far.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Polynek(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
I see dat case being adjourned or postponed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Anaerobi(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Igbo, ipob etc ... Una too like make noise. Empty brains being brainwash by fiction "biafra"

Hahahaha.. even the Fulani's that are known to be into cattle rearing have intelligent people among. Talk more of Igbo. Don't call a whole tribe empty brain.... You can do better than this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Abujason: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Afamed:

No govt in civilized world would tolerate half of what Nigeria Govt has tolerated regards Nnamdi
If you have any iota of understanding of governance, you won’t say such. Freedom of speech and association are global human rights. In US, allover Europe, Canada and even South Africa people go about expressing themselves without being shot at by police and army. Non of these places will break international law to go into a foreign country to render an individual simply because they don’t like how he talks. And nowhere in a civilized country will you detain someone without trial for months.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Afamed: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Like Taliban like Boko Haram like IPoB terrorist organization
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Redcrafton: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Polynek:
I see dat case being adjourned or postponed

Whatever...but did you also see what might happen in the SE?

Why can't bla-k people do something generally seen as good for once?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by pure35: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
hater,go hug transformer nah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Afamed: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abujason:

If you have any iota of understanding of governance, you won’t say such. Freedom of speech and association are global human rights. In US, allover Europe, Canada and even South Africa people go about expressing themselves without being shot at by police and army. Non of these places will break international law to go into a foreign country to render an individual simply because they don’t like how he talks. And nowhere in a civilized country will you detain someone without trial for months.
So your definition of freedom of speech is inciting UGM/ IPoB to kill innocent men,women, police , pastors or anybody with different opinions to his? So freedom of speech is instructing UGM/ ESN to burn public/ police station? Na wa for una. Shm

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by pure35: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
your a high class mad man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Polynek(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Redcrafton:

Whatever...but did you also see what might happen in the SE?

Why can't bla-k people do something generally seen as good for once?
If u are in BUHARI's shoe will you allow Biafra to go? Say the truth?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Redcrafton: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Afamed:

So your definition of freedom of speech is inciting UGM/ IPoB to kill innocent men,women, police , pastors or anybody with different opinions to his? So freedom of speech is instructing UGM/ ESN to burn public/ police station? Na wa for una. Shm

https://nkirukanistoran.com/insecurity-apc-rigging-mercenaries-of-2019-are-imported-bandits-terrorizing-nigerians-pdp/

What freedom of action is this one?

Has any APC person denied this allegation?

Repent or you will suffer.

Do you know why ESN was formed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Ahonsi0R(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote][/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by mandax: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
But Nigeria’s government must not continue to act like a rogue government.

The government is duty bound to bring a suspect before learned judges and lawyers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Afamed: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Redcrafton:

https://nkirukanistoran.com/insecurity-apc-rigging-mercenaries-of-2019-are-imported-bandits-terrorizing-nigerians-pdp/

What freedom of action is this one?

Has any APC person denied this allegation?

Repent or you will suffer.

Do you know why ESN was formed?
Stop quoting me, I have told you severally, I don't engage inconsequential entity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by ogwumgbe: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
elmodee7:
If kanu your supreme leader god king and savior is not brought in for trial nothing will happen. Noise makers . Brainless pigs

Yes brainless pigs indeed, if Americans thought like you, they would still be licking the ass of Britain. Your kind is the reason Nigeria is backward. Mr suffering and smiling and presenting your dirty stinking ass to be bleeped free of charge by your masters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by marvel2011(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Cr7772:
The last man to go into a battle with is a man who is wiser and more intelligent than you. Buhari and his goons have ran out of ideas on how best to handle this case. Nnamdi Kanu set a trap for these fools and they embraced the trap with open arms.

Nnamdi Kanu is not a white man otherwise he would have been called a messiah, there's no much difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Jesus christ, the only notable difference is that Jesus performed miracles but guess what, Nnamdi Kanu is a miracle performer too and I'll prove it to you.

Igbos are very difficult people but MKN single handedly made all Igbos bow to him, almost every igbo respects him now. He achieved all these without violence.
Igbos even declared a public holiday for him, imagine telling an igbo man who is a money lover to sit at home on a Monday morning lol, not even Muhammed or Allah could get Igbos to sit at home on Fridays while his worshippers goes to the mosque grin grin.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Igbos all over the world.
God bless Biafra lands.
Nobody can keep us down again.

RUBBISH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Redcrafton: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Polynek:
If u are in BUHARI's shoe will you allow Biafra to go? Say the truth?

If I were Buhari...I will set up a penal of leaders of the region, members of the pro Biafran groups and dialogue.

I will practice inclusive governance where Igbos will be represented based on the federal character commission.

I will site major federal presence in SE like I did in the north and SW.

I will not build rail line to Niger republic before doing those in the SE.

I will complete one single deplorable federal road in the region, not embarking in may roads project at once, which might not be completed before I leave in 2023.

I will show them that Nigeria truly belong to everyone.

I will order the arrest and trail of killer herdsmen that kill people.

I will not speak words that will inflame the already bad situation.

With these done, you question would have been answered.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
uvie66:
...and the proposed Biafra will be a haven of peace and prosperity or from their antecedents a place infested with drug dealers and baby factories.
Why are you guys concerned?
So its true you can't survive without putting down Igbos ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Redcrafton: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Afamed:

Stop quoting me, I have told you severally, I don't engage inconsequential entity

Stale...

Stop beating about the bush with your infantile drivel.

Repent from your die hard hypocrisy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by ajumma(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
carson10:

Your level of reasoning is too low I can't come down to your level. Keep sucking that Fulani herdsmen c*ck in aso rock you and your generations that's if there would be any will inherit the "peace".
Getat abeg

e pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Cr7772: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
marvel2011:
RUBBISH

Hahahha, ur brain isnt mature enough to decipher this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by stinechykee: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Cr7772:
The last man to go into a battle with is a man who is wiser and more intelligent than you. Buhari and his goons have ran out of ideas on how best to handle this case. Nnamdi Kanu set a trap for these fools and they embraced the trap with open arms.

Nnamdi Kanu is not a white man otherwise he would have been called a messiah, there's no much difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Jesus christ, the only notable difference is that Jesus performed miracles but guess what, Nnamdi Kanu is a miracle performer too and I'll prove it to you.

Igbos are very difficult people but MKN single handedly made all Igbos bow to him, almost every igbo respects him now. He achieved all these without violence.
Igbos even declared a public holiday for him, imagine telling an igbo man who is a money lover to sit at home on a Monday morning lol, not even Muhammed or Allah could get Igbos to sit at home on Fridays while his worshippers goes to the mosque grin grin.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Igbos all over the world.
God bless Biafra lands.
Nobody can keep us down again.

You just said everything the way it should be but trust those slow learners they will not understand because of hatred imbedded in them.They will be shocked how Biafra will be actualised without a gun shot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Polynek(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Redcrafton:

If I were Buhari...I will set up a penal of leaders of the region, members of the pro Biafran groups and dialogue.

I will practice inclusive governance where Igbos will be represented based on the federal character commission.

I will site major federal presence in SE like I did in the north and SW.

I will not build rail line to Niger republic before doing those in the SE.

I will complete one single deplorable federal road in the region, not embarking in may roads project at once, which might not be completed before I leave in 2023.

I will show them that Nigeria truly belong to everyone.

I will order the arrest and trail of killer herdsmen that kill people.

I will not speak words that will inflame the already bad situation.

With these done, you question would have been answered.
NO you didn't answer my question, wat I need I YES or NO
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
UncommonLogic:
With justice and fair hearing, this IPIG terrorist monkey would have been sentenced to life in prison in any society.
It's in Nigeria where a criminal will be trying to dictate the course of his trial.
Useless Judges in Nigeria allow all sorts of rubbish to take place in their courts.
With that same justice you wouldn't be here desiring to kill a man on a justifiable mission/course.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Redcrafton: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Polynek:
NO you didn't answer my question, wat I need I YES or NO

There is no Yes or No answer until I have done all that are stated first.

Everything in life has a process.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Johel(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
yyba:
Mteeeeew NNAMDI KANU should be sentenced to life in prison immediately

Why?..for what?..on what ground??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by stinechykee: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
RPG2020:

You people don't like Igbos but refuse to let them go

I nor understand this country
You suppose to understand them,why did Igbos call them parasite.They are parasites looking for their Igbo host to suck dry but it ain't going to work
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Notasyouthink: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordVoldermort:

That Nigeria is a Great country with a Bright future

That he does not intend to achieve Biafra

That he is being paid by Western powers and America to cause division in this country and hence make subduing Nigeria easier

That he never cared about Igbos all he cared about was Power, he wants to be a king...

There is a long list of sins though but Nigeria is a forgiving country
I thought as much grin grin grin the truth you talked about has ended up to be lies from the pit of hell.

Nigeria that is enrolling bandits, Boko Haram and other terror groups into their army, police and custorms is a great country with bright future to you??
A country that it's foundations was built on lies, fraud, killings and injustice. Many of you zombies don't know the number of people that was killed by the british just to create that contraption you lots call nigeria today.

A country that was created for exploit and slavery by your fellow man named Fredrick lugard in 1914 is what you are seeing as a great country with a bright future grin grin grin are you sure you are okay??

A country where human lives has no value.

If kanu's mission is not to achieve Biafra, what is he doing in dss custody?? Why are you zombies and your leaders in asorock after Kanu's ,life??

If Kanu is being paid by western powers and america to cause division in your beloved contraption (which you don't have the evidence), what do you have to say on the side of Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen terrorists and bandits that are state sponsored??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by UncommonLogic: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baawahala:

With that same justice you wouldn't be here desiring to kill a man on a justifiable mission/course.
[s][/s]

Desiring to kill a terrorist criminal who advocated openly on radio Biafra for armed struggles against law enforcement officers and bragged about killings?
Come and try that shit in the US and see how quickly you will be locked up for life just for terroristic threats even before killing a single soul.
He has not only asked his gullible brainwashed retar@ded followers to go and kill, they have killed and continue to kill till today but misguided semi educated low IQ miscreants like you think you can try this in any society and get away with it.
I beg buy or borrow some sense.

Bye
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by olowo1930: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nigeria is edging to another serial civil war. God shall intervene. The leaders are dead.All southern governors are thinking they are fine, if trouble comes today they won't run away.are we expecting America, USSR, Germany and China to come and settle a country that united by force? The knowledge of northerns can never carry Nigeria problem. Pls the helm of affairs should do everything at all to have peace for God's sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babangida: Nigeria Sinking In The Hands Of Incompetent Leaders / Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Boko Haram Attacks Army Chief Tukur Buratai’s Hometown Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.