Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP (11102 Views)

APC Strategists Mobilise Against PDP Over Senate Minority Leadership / PDP Crisis: Wike Tells Mark Panel He Won’t Withdraw Cases Against Secondus / NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by kahal29: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Uche Secondus, says he has no intention of withdrawing the case challenging his removal from court.

Mr Ike Abonyi, his Media Adviser disclosed this in a statement in Abuja.

Abonyi said that Secondus was in court to seek justice as well as save the party from manipulations.

“The attention of the media office of Secondus has been drawn to an unsubstantiated report claiming that he is under pressure to withdraw his case against the party from court.

“The truth which the said news did not state is that Secondus is not in court against the party, but was dragged to court by persons bent on hijacking the soul of the party.

“For the avoidance of doubt, the media office wishes to restate that Secondus is really under pressure for justice and will seek it anywhere to save the party from destruction,” he said.

Abonyi said that the party leaders were aware of the situation and knew what to do to rectify the problem.

“Nothing short of justice will save PDP from the current situation.

“For the avoidance of doubt, the justice Secondus is seeking is as enshrined in the party’s constitution which is supreme.

“The constitution states clearly how a national chairman and any national officer can be sanctioned even where there is a known breach, talk less of where there is none,” he said.

https://punchng.com/why-i-wont-withdraw-lawsuit-against-pdp-secondus/

3 Likes

Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by 22o62021: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Fahdiga(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wicked and greedy man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Kasco(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by seanfer(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
I just pray that what happened to Rivers and Zamfara in 2019 will not occur in 2023...
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na u sabi. OYO is ur name
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Elchele(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mmmmm
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Davinity: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Continue
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Patrioticman007(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pls don't withdraw the law suit, drag it up to supreme court. So that APC will be in disarray. This another ipobian sit at home strategy in the making. Keep taking sniper & keep expecting your enemies to die of the poison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Covidodo: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
The party of the tax collectors

6 Likes

Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by bigdammyj: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by helinues: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Una palavas
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by MMMG14: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mr. Secondus.......it's time to say goodbye jawee. U ain't proactive n astute,hence the reasons u always come 2nd.

Save the shame n embarrassment n move on.
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by stayclearofme: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wicked and greedy man
How? Is he more wicked than Wike?

6 Likes

Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by OnlineArchitect: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Gbedulord: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by atheistandproud(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Stupid politics

All of them dey fight for their pockets
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by lalajnr(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
See this Ipobian why are you commenting about Nigeria politics

Ipob are confused

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Kingosytex(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bet9ja guys don hijack this thread
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by alcaptainero: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Then death that wants to kill a puppy first makes him deaf to the owners calls
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by UncommonLogic: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dead party.
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by OMBIIGA: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nawaoo... ! could this be Ali Modu Sheriff the second that will drag PDP to the bottomless pit of litigation. We are all watching.
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Flexherbal(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na so Nigerian Politics be.
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Lumig: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good
Re: Secondus: Why I Won’t Withdraw Lawsuit Against PDP by Kingpele(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tax collector party, people demonic party of looters and Pandora ,if not your looting ,we won't have voted this national disaster and economic crisis we voted in 2015 buharia and his gang of thieves in APC , Assembly of past criminals...wike will destroy PDP before his tenure expires ..the man too stubborn like hitler

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Daramola Emerges Labour Party Concensus Candidate / Stop Depending On Men - Nnia Nwodo Tells Women / Senator Akpabio Sends Akwa Ibomites Into Wild Jubilation Over Victory At Tribuna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.