Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ety Isaiah Foundation: Governor Emmanuel Can Not Develop Akwa Ibom Alone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ety Isaiah Foundation: Governor Emmanuel Can Not Develop Akwa Ibom Alone. (140 Views)

Nigeria Will Not Develop Anytime Soon / Akpabio: I’ll Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom Alone Till / Why Is Bayelsa Not Develop Like Dubai Or Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ety Isaiah Foundation: Governor Emmanuel Can Not Develop Akwa Ibom Alone. by Browndiary(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
The founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Ety Isaiah Foundation, Pastor Ety Isaiah has said, giving Akwa Ibom people a quality live is not only the responsibility of the state government, rather, it is the duty of every well-meaning citizen of the state.

The cleric of the Apostolic Church of North America who stated this while responding to questions from our correspondent, revealed that Ety Isaiah Foundation is an International Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) whose commitment is to give the people of Akwa Ibom and the world in general a better life.

He noted that the Foundation was first established in the United State in 2016 and was brought to Nigeria in 2020 to curb the impact of COVID-19 on the economic life of Akwa Ibom people. Speaking on the legal status, Pastor Ety disclosed that the Foundation is registered with the US and the Nigerian Government.

“Generally, Africans think that it is the responsibility of the government to provide everything for the citizens and it is the reason African countries are where they are. Ety Isaiah Foundation is out with a different philosophy to contribute meaningfully to the less privilege, orphans, and the elderly in the areas of healthcare, economic and educational development.

“Giving out is a gift and most of the people lacks it. To this foundation, Gift is a ministry and we are committed to it. In this way, we have solve the problem of many and still growing by God’s special grace,” he said.

Reminiscing on some of the giant strides of Ety Isaiah Foundation in Akwa Ibom State, “we did a project in July back in Nsit Ibom LGA and had treated more than 500 community members in a free healthcare. This Foundation secured a two room complex for a woman who lost her house to fire and bought a car for a driver who lost his children to a house fire with many more,” he made this known.

Early this year, in an attempt to secure quality education for children, particularly orphans, the Foundation partnered with a groups to donate sandals to a school in Itu LGA. Recently, the same foundation visited Eyesana Primary School in Nsit Ubium LGA of Akwa Ibom State and donated sandals, exercise books, pens and pencils to pupils. Mrs. Eno Umoh the Head Teacher poured encomiums on Pastor Ety Isaiah and his foundation and prayed for God’s blessings in his life and family.

In an attempt to develop human capacity, the foundation have trained 6 persons in Cake baking & Music (keyboard) who are currently, making a living out of it. The founder also disclosed that more than 6 mattresses and other food items were donated to Orphanage home in uyo early this year.

In the aspect of economic development, Pastor Isaiah through his Foundation early in the year embarked on what he called “fuel giveaway” to some of the industrial hub in Akwa Ibom State, which includes, Eket, Nsit Ubium, Uyo and Etinan LGAs. According to him, this was to curtail the influence of fuel hike on prices of commodities and services.

In the same development, Pastor Isaiah disclose that what inspired him to delve into this ministry is the parental teachings and upbringing. In his words, “I was taught by my parents that giving is a form of worship and it opens a lot of doors for one. I remember when I was a child, anytime my parents would go to visit people they will carry a bottle of wine and yam, never went empty handed. As I grew up, I joined these values with the vision God gave me to help the less privileged and I knew I needed to establish something that would put a smile on the faces of our people.”

The cleric further said, “his humanitarian services is not political as people may conceive. This mentality is only found and seen in Africa. Giving should not only be an act of political campaign. So, away with the political ambition. If I become a Governor, mayor, chairman or anything, the money in the treasury will be gone cos I will make sure everyone have a better life. I am not interested in any political office. I have too much on my shoulders at the moment,” he revealed.

The Founder, however, called on well meaning citizens of the State, interested organisations, profit and non profit to partner with Ety Isaiah Foundation in order to advance the course while adding that the Foundation can only reject partnership is if it is in connection with any Lobbying entity.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Calls On Media For Responsible Reporting / Naija Talent Tv / 20-10-20!! Endsars Protest: One Year After-what Has Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.