Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi (7978 Views)

Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi / Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Islie: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
A former governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi, on Monday, said he has not received any invitation from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC in connection with the Pandora paper leak.

He also denied having reacted to an invitation from the EFCC to him, saying what is being circulated on different social media platforms was not from him.

Obi said he only read letters circulating on the internet, just like everyone else.

The former governor, in a press release by his media Office, Valentine Obienyem, said a reaction which quoted him as requesting the EFCC to make their investigations public, among other remarks did not emanate from him.

He said: “Obi is yet to receive the letter from the EFCC, which he read on social media like others.

“From what is circulating, the letter appears to have been sent to an office he is no longer part of and is yet to reach him.”

The statement assured that Obi, being a law-abiding Nigerian, would honour all legitimate invitations from government agencies at all times.

https://dailytrust.com/pandora-leak-i-am-yet-to-receive-invitation-from-efcc-obi

18 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by vanbonattel: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
They are scared of your excellent reputation.

Peter Obi is as clean as a whistle, an excellent specie of human being, a good father, wonderful husband, great boss and a business magnate.

Peter Obi has so much quality paper qualifications that when you combine all the certificates held by all the whole politicians in APC from president to floor sweeper, only Peter Obi own is more than all of it.

There has never been his type all across Africa. He is a genius.

I wish this great man walks away from the murky waters of Nigeria politics, Peter, don't try to save Nigeria, the contraption might has gone past redemption.

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Asgard73: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Haba !

Lagos Ibadan express ba.. Na very dangerous propaganda highway ..

They can turn white to blac while it remains white..

Yoruba sef.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by JavaScript90: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Just like I have always said, the people peddling this pandora rubbish are only interested in smearing your name in the media. They have nothing against you because you are a man worthy in character and emulation. They want to push the narrative of 'all politicians are corrupt including peter obi' but majority of sane Nigerians are behind you.

I am generally not interested in Nigerian politics but if you are on the ballot sir, I will take the risk and travel from my current location to etche road primary school in aba to cast my vote for you. You are one of the few people that makes me believe that there is still hope in Nigeria

64 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
The clamour on having Peter Obi for president has set a benchmark most aspirants cant match in comparison... the only option is to dent that image or pull him down.

25 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Oduduwa707: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Even if you receive am nko? undecided

Wetin dem do do for the other wey don receive am?

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Philipponzaghi: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Obi Pandora is a thief, just wait patiently for the EFCC invitation and you will explain yourself why you are operating a foreign account while being governor and why you fail to declare your assets.

By the way, I like how Ibos are defending their own criminal, at least it’s an example to the woke liberal Yorubas who derive strength in condemning their own.

The same failure to declare asset that Jonathan tried Tinubu with at the CCT is the same thing Ibo people are absolving Obi Pandora of.

The same Obi Pandora was governor when Awkusu SARS killed hundreds of Yeebos with real image of the dead but yet the same Ibo left Obi properties intact during EndSars crusade and praised the burning of Tinubu properties on the charges of a fake Lekki massacre where we haven’t seen the said 76 that died.

That’s exactly the same way how Ibo officers protected their own during the first coup and killed other tribesleader.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
ok
Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by bigdammyj: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:
James Ibori, Uzor Kalu and Bode George were also acquitted by Nigerian courts .
How can our nation ever be great if looters and corrupt politicians are not jailed for life or shot in the head?
No wonder the younger politicians are getting even more corrupt and dangerous than the old ones.
God help Nigeria.

God bless J.J Rawlings of Ghana,
May his wonderful Soul continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.
If one of us @[/b] go become presido peren
We are going the way of J.J Rawlings straight.
(Go find out what he did to all past politicians that destroyed Ghana before him, we won't tell you here!)
Or we go the way China treat their corrupt politicians.
All corrupt thieves and criminals yansh go red!.
Damn Democracy.
That's why we don't do politics.....Foolish politics.
[b]And our court of law aren't helping also.
What a shame!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Lumig: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2021

Hope it's not going to be swept under the carpet
Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Hisxellency: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Okwute ndi Igbo! Big Name!

Ha amakwa onye iwu

9 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Sonnobax15(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by BruncleZuma: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Ngwa pack your bag for an extended sojourn with them...we don't want to know how you go about it.

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by OnlineArchitect: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
How would they invite you when there's no fact to prove that you're guilty. Next news abeg

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by lasheun: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Uncle obi and his political career is on fire. shocked
You better drop your presidential ambition OR grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by lonelydora: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Have they invited Abba Kyari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Mrkumareze(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
EFCC, over to you.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by ATEAMS: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Authority was not long inaugurated in the world, when it became the object of universal competition. Authority, Government, Power, State, – these words all designate the same thing; – each sees in them the means to oppress and exploit his fellows.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by IMASTEX: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
EFCC will wait until close to election before they will remember you to please their Oga on top.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by bayelsaowei(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Efcc knows there's no need..oga just enjoy yourself..ganduje is right in front of their eyes..let them invite him..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Paradigms: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mr Peter Obi... The best president Nigeria never had. Humility it's self

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
I will always maintain that the only person who doesn't like Peter Obi after learning how he excellently governed Anambra State for 8 years is someone who sees him from a tribal lens.

31 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mr Peter Obi, Be Calming Down, they Will Soon Serve you the Paper, Just be Patient

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by thatsleepboy1: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by RealLordZeus(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
“From what is circulating, the letter appears to have been sent to an office he is no longer part of and is yet to reach him.”
No be say dem never send letter ooo, d thing just miss road ni oo
Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Psalmistproject: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
What's so special about this man at this point in time?

Please Nigerians should watch closely.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by Millimann: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
The man is patiently waiting for them to invite him but they prefer to do online accusation and trial as usual.

12 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by stinechykee: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/pandora-leak-i-am-yet-to-receive-invitation-from-efcc-obi
But children of hate have been going around jubilating that EFCC invited Peter Obi when their drug Lord Tinubu and their governors from South West was also mentioned in Pandora saga

11 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by stinechykee: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Obi Pandora is a thief, just wait patiently for the EFCC invitation and you will explain yourself why you are operating a foreign account while being governor and why you fail to declare your assets.

By the way, I like how Ibos are defending their own criminal, at least it’s an example to the woke liberal Yorubas who derive strength in condemning their own.

The same failure to declare asset that Jonathan tried Tinubu with at the CCT is the same thing Ibo people are absolving Obi Pandora of.

The same Obi Pandora was governor when Awkusu SARS killed hundreds of Yeebos with real image of the dead but yet the same Ibo left Obi properties intact during EndSars crusade and praised the burning of Tinubu properties on the charges of a fake Lekki massacre where we haven’t seen the said 76 that died.

That’s exactly the same way how Ibo officers protected their own during the first coup and killed other tribesleader.
Foreign acc he operate how does that concern you evil people.Jealousy against Igbos will choke you people

13 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Case wey Dem go sweep under carpet

Even Tinubu that s involved in the case will bribe the officials with bullion van so they could let him off the hook because of 2023 which he will not win

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju / IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem / Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.