Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures (1346 Views)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / IPOB/ESN Parades Child Soldier To Fight Nigeria Army - Photos / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by abc115: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
From soldier to statesman: Colin Powell's life in pictures

1 Like

Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by abc115: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
More

Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by abc115: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by Racoon(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Great man! This is how genuine generals are made via tough exemplary conducts and commendable marksmanship on the choosen fields and not via the defective quota system being practised back home.

Meanwhile, Collins Powell's controversial role during the US invasion of Iraq for alleged weapons of mass destruction will forever go down in infamy.

2 Likes

Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by abc115: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Diplomat

Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by parkervero(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Life well lived

1 Like

Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by Prosperous111(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Okay
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by 360degreess(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bullshit
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by SarkinYarki: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Not a fan
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by Broveens42(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Was he the founder of boys scout?
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by helinues: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
If am not mistaken, he was former secretary of state?

He was closed to Nigeria during OBJ's regime
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by Treasure17(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Great man unlike one general I know.

1 Like

Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by RuddyFusion(m): 1:12am On Oct 19, 2021
RIP
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by Idiko1: 2:24am On Oct 19, 2021
There is nothing such as state man from this fallen "wannabe". I had taken to "Mark Antony" as with William Shakespeare's story.
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by itsme01: 2:36am On Oct 19, 2021
RIP
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by Giddiebabalaw(m): 2:49am On Oct 19, 2021
RIP Colin Power. You have lived a well fulfilled life.
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by bcomputer101: 3:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Colin Powell- The real GENERAL in Army.

Unlike that General that looks like malnourished kangaroo claiming to lead the war against terrorism at the front but recently,he even need to pay 20million to the same terrorist not to shoot down his plane.
I splits on head...
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by bcomputer101: 3:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Broveens42:

My friend, will you please stop asking us useless question. GOOGLE won't charge you anything.
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by Cholls(m): 3:38am On Oct 19, 2021
My brother where is Olu maintain
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by abc115: 4:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Cholls:

Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by epondudu: 4:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Cholls:
And where is RASKY the soji crooner.
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 19, 2021
:'{
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by femi4: 6:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Cholls:
Abi e ri ELDee The Don ati Banky W
Awon ti yankee
Emi na ti di Yankee o
Mo ti ba collin powell Po lori stage
O de quality

These days Olu ti elevate o
Him dey relate with Secretary of State o
Collin Powell ..oh well... dance yahooze so well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHC64IEC2Y
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by Devgru: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Broveens42:
No he wasn't, he was head of the joint chiefs in desert storm and secretary of state under president Bush overseeing the war on terror and the invasion of Iraq in the post 911 days. the founder of boys scout is Baden Powell.
Re: From Soldier To Statesman: Colin Powell's Life In Pictures by SocialJustice: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2021
He lived a very fulfilled life. Rest on soldier.

(1) (Reply)

Who Handed Over Nigeria To Fulani? / Senators, Reps Threaten To Dump APC With Govs Over Consensus Chairman / To Those Playing Politics Of Bitterness And Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.