Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,895 members, 7,852,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) (47760 Views)

Jon Benjamin Sacked As British Ambassador To Mexico For Pointing Gun At Staff / Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2021
So you mean this tiny metal can bring down a 6foot man cheesy I need to get one cool this is really beautiful
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Gee64: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2021
Gun man,
Tell me where you got your gun from.

You must have gotten it from a foreign land
And you want come kill your own black man!

What a shame!
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2021
icecool12:
This one no be gun abeg..

Wait till them use am fire you grin
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Patroit1989(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:
Ak 47 bullet too tiny na how e dey take kee bandit or Boko Haram dey shock me. I been see am as Mopol unplug magazine and I con be like na weytin dem dey call world deadliest be this??
Ak 47 is not world deadliest assault rifle. It is just cheap and easy to find on the market because it is a soviet era weapon and mad in countries where weapon proliferation or racket is rampant. There are many American type military grade assault rifles that are on their own unbeatable league. Even the Israeli Travo rifles used by DSS is far more better than the AK 47
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Lite weapons don tey na
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2021
If person carry this kind thing, I go come run? Yinmu
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by fuke(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Guns and arms embolden people.
just as education does.

If you live in Ibadan and want to study for ND/HND,
of Nigeria's second best private Polytechnic on part-time.
Let's talk. WhatsApp 08034241050
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Elock1: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

Abeg dis one na toy. Imagine say one arm robber wan use dis one rob you.
if he shoot you first u go know wether na toy or not
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2021
Killing made easy.
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Gun for midgets like El rufai and Oshomhole
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2021
My finger too big to pull the trigger
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
I need this
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by heendrix(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Patroit1989:
Ak 47 is not world deadliest assault rifle. It is just cheap and easy to find on the market because it is a soviet era weapon and mad in countries where weapon proliferation or racket is rampant. There are many American type military grade assault rifles that are on their own unbeatable league. Even the Israeli Travo rifles used by DSS is far more better than the AK 47

Lol nahh bro I beg to disagree...the iwi Travo commonly used by DSS, Navy and Airforce isn't better than the Ak 47. I asked a soldier why Airforce and Navy who don't really fight Boko Haram used better weapons like the Travo and then he asked me what's the definition of better weapon?? he said we just like the gun cuz it looks fancy n more modern cuz of the scope on it but when it comes to rigidity and shooting long distance the Ak have it and that's just what you'll need when going to combat an enemy. A rigid gun and a weapon that can propel a longer distance and not one that becomes useless after few particles of dust get into it
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Why would I pay almost $7K for this thing when one can get a real gun for much less? undecided
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Biko nu how much is this??
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Figger(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na this gun Dem take kill Leonardo DiCaprio for jango unchained.
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by iammolise(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
U pull this one out in self defense and the robber will just take 5minutes to split his sides hard first cheesy
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by realstars: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sorry for fulani bandit if i have this.
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by shantti(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
If they point this thing to my face, I won't even panic
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:
Ak 47 bullet too tiny na how e dey take kee bandit or Boko Haram dey shock me. I been see am as Mopol unplug magazine and I con be like na weytin dem dey call world deadliest be this??
what you ain't seeing is da muzzle velocity!
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
SIZE DOESN'T MATTER....IT DEPENDS HOW YOU USE IT.

Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
For house rats and roaches grin
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Kyf1: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
I want it
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
MandGEnterprise:
How do you pull the trigger

Paperclip
String/cord
Pen/pencil
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by E2000: 3:00am On Oct 20, 2021
heendrix:
You don't know what you saw.
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by MandGEnterprise: 3:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Cousin9999:

Paperclip
String/cord
Pen/pencil

They'd have killed the person before all this ones grin grin
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by Cousin9999: 3:22am On Oct 20, 2021
MandGEnterprise:

They'd have killed the person before all this ones grin grin

I doubt it was designed for real use.
Re: The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) by JeneFlakes(f): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Please tell me! Which is the best spotting scope for hunting?
With so many affordable spotting scopes on the market, its hard to know how to choose. I read this article and it helped me understand the main differences between hunting as opposed to bird watching spotting scopes as well as explain features, tell me how to use them and suggest why some may be better than others. In particular I have chosen a range of mostly budget spotting scopes from 10x25 to 50x60.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.