Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance (4185 Views)

Ekiti Governor Urges Nigerians To Live In Peace, Harmony / Obasanjo Unveils Garment Factory In Abeokuta, Harps On Entrepreneurial Skills / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance

Kenneth Udeh from Abuja 

Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Film Corporation, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe has stressed the significance of tolerance and harmony strengthening Nigeria's peaceful coexistence.

The NFC Chief executive made this known in his congratulatory message to Muslims on the occasion of the Eid-el-Maulud which commemorates the birth of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad.

Chidia,in a statement made available to newsmen Monday by NFC's head publicity affairs Brian Etuk ,stressed that the occasion should remind Muslims, and all people of faith, of the virtues of peaceful coexistence, love and tolerance as taught and lived by the Holy Prophet.

He said the commemoration of the birth of the Holy prophet is a constant reminder of the need for Nigerians to eschew intolerance and accept one another regardless of tribe , religion or ethnicity.

"May the commemoration of the birth of Prophet Mohammed . (SAW) reminds us of his teachings on living in peace and harmony with one another. May Almighty God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. 

"The need for peace and tolerance cannot be overemphasised, especially during this period that our nation is facing security challenges. The Nigerian Film Corporation will on its part continue to utilise its mandate to encourage the production and promotion of film contents that will engender peace and harmony among Nigerians. Wish you all a happy celebration , Chidia said.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1403323/eid-el-maulud-maduekwe-harps-national-peace-harmony-tolerance/

Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by temibanks(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2021
My first FTC grin grin I dedicate this to all professional hustlers, we will never be tired.

The peace you preach, Sir, is on the other side of Buhari's regime. cool

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by scopeman24(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2021
A
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by bosschinalu(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2021
Haram
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by oldman112(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2021
Next please
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by ProfAmaben(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Vff
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by WibusJaga: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2021

In Peter Tosh's voice...
Everyone is crying out for peace yeah, none is crying out for justice. I don't want no peace, I need equal rights and justice.

6 Likes

Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by ProfAmaben(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

Divide this shithole, it's not working
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by bestman09(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2021

The birth of the so-called prophet brought calamity to mankind.

Which the clock can be turned back

1 Like

Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by Falseprofet2: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Every Friday and sunday. Religious members block everywhere while their hearts are hardened and they keep looting on mondays to thursdays

I see a new generation rising in forty years and asking tough questions and no longer been deceived by these phariseeic practices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by Principal196: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Nonsense'
Which peace are this whoremongers talking about

1 Like

Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by Flexherbal(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2021
They should put things in place that will ensure those things he mentioned.
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by persius555(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Happy Eid-El Maulud to all the Muslim sisters and brothers in the house. Wishing everyone a blissful celebration
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by elmessiahs(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2021
Happy birthday to our a very influential leader prophet Mohammed SAW
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2021
As long as we exist in the same space with Religiously bigoted and intolerant Fellows that call themselves Muslims especially African Muslims we cannot have peace in this country because they have been the sole reason we have not had peace or Equity or Equality since this country was improperly bound together as one By A bunch of British colonialists. If you Think I’m saying nonsense go and do your research. Muslims have held and driven this country backwards for ages Either Covertly or Overtly Like Bubu is Doing Right now . We cannot have peace with them we don’t think Alike we don’t have the same goals and they themselves will never bring themselves to work Honestly and wholeheartedly with the rest of the country we cannot have peace with Them it’s not Possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by emmykk(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2021
In Nigeria peace is scarce
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Solicit1:
They don't want peace
simple and short their Manifesto is the Quran 9:29
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by Badguy77(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Abeg make dem carry there malu go front...Peace ko peaces ni... I know no peace for the wicked
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by DropsMic(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Spits
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by Eriokanmi: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Mtcheew, did I hear you say peace? . This guy has forgotten that they'd throw bomb and still kill across the globe today. Every Eid is like their carnival of blood. Since I left that religion, I had had peace like ocean . I wish i never smelt it in the first place. We called Islam peace but what we always heard around us was the opposite
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by Kingpele(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2021
U tryooo, I don't think the government of a Muslim is viable in this century bcuz they don't know how to work for peace,u can't keep quiet as your tribe and fellow Muslim is killing fellow citizens and u think they will be peace...peace required justice and fair play ,nepotism and corruption is the reason insecurity is in the rise ...pretending won't solve the problem
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by Machaeli: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2021
Shioor
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by chii8(f): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Please,is today public holiday?did your children go to school today?
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by winterlover: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2021
G
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by BATSave: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2021
When you spot the irony in this post,

Let me know
Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by potent5(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2021
And he couldn't demand justice?

what about justice?
Is it not the no. 1 ingredient of statehood?

Stupid talk from a lilly-livered man. Efulefus everywhere

1 Share

Re: Eid-El Maulud: Maduekwe Harps On National Peace, Harmony, Tolerance by xcesspaschal(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2021
I think national peace is far. Am in the East n just dis morning, I asked my neighbors why re his children going to school?. He replied.... christian schools don't keep muslims holidays. I wept.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Loses Majority As 12 Senators Submit Defection Letters To Senate President / National Association Seadogs Aka Pyrates Confraternity Mocks Bola Tinubu [video] / Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.