Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) (3509 Views)

Senate Passes Bills To Establish City University, Auchi; Maritime University / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by BornorBang: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Update from

A photo showing matriculation bill a university fresher meted out to her father as surfaced online.

The photo posted online by @ on instagram has attracted many comments from Nigerian internet users on social media.

https:///university-fresher-lists-out-matriculation-bills-to-her-father-photo/

1 Share

Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by BornorBang: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2021
cool cool
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Back then i used to collect 7500 for each courses i register, security fee, hostel morning devotion fee.

Buying all types of Gift cards, B.T.C and USDT

Google Play
Apple
iTunes
EBay
Sephora
Amex
Steam...etc

https://wame/message/RRKM7BQBXLR7B1

Add dot . In-between the Wa and Me to connect me on WhatsApp...
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
And someone will think Nigeria will get better!!!

Corruption is in our DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
This one na marriage List
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Ahmback(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
The future is female indeed.

1 Like

Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
fake crap from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by tobenuel(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na your papa i blame
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by BornorBang: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
cassidy1996:
fake crap from

Explain your point, Sir/Ma'am
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Who do you expect me to blame, everyone of is corrupt,but make I sell agbo first
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Matric toothpick

Matric cutlery

Matric hand sanitizer

Matric guests

She should include the price of the above also so as to finish the matric scamming of her parent
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by PapaNnamdi: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Useless

Na this Kain useless pikin no de rember their parents when Dem old,
If u have a child that does this, just zero ur mind say u no get pikin
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by RealLordZeus(m): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Im expecting the Graduation list sha
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by DavidHarry(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Fair enough no matric pant and bra
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by GreenOris: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
I am definitely calling the phone number below..

2 Likes

Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Emocruize(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
GreenOris:
I am definitely calling the phone number below..
sharp guy
grin
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by aorseer: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
I guess it was a typo. It was meant to read "Dear Sugar Daddy" cos na sugar daddy dem dey bill like this
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Shellsploit: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Matric nose mask?
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by ghettochild(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from

A photo showing matriculation bill a university fresher meted out to her father as surfaced online.

The photo posted online by @ on instagram has attracted many comments from Nigerian internet users on social media.

Is like her father na politician

Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Except her dad is an illiterate, if not, na koboko she dey use play so.

To flog her koboko just dey hungry me like this.
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Rickmann: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from

Ok..i hope this man doesnt die of high blood pressure before her final year. More grease to ur elbow madam fresher, you are doing well grin
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by aimmoney9: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Wahala for who no get grin grin angry
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by aimmoney9: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
After all this spending if she drops out she wud be in soup

Well after dropping out she can still be like Mark Zuckerberg who knows... grin grin
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Gadafii: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2021
I knew a student in my department that charged his dad 2X the entire school fees, department fee, matriculation fee, etc. We all paid around 78k, this guy collected well over 129k from his dad, this was in 2016

Pikin wey no get helper supposed get Sense, as I no get papa to bill like that, when I managed pay my fees, I literally struggled with every other things before I left school, thanks to my mom tho, who made sure I had enough food to last me for few months when ever I visited her from break.

Thank God today, the days we hardly eat has passed, now we can eat what we like and when we like, God is great

1 Like

Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Mvena(f): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from

Well done o till you see first semester results
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2021
which flexing again abi the apriko never do youcry
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by Pearlqueen(f): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2021
The student didn't even add Matric Thanksgiving Offering.
shocked
Re: University Fresher Lists Out Matriculation Bills To Her Father (Photo) by CampussNews: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Matric pillowcase and bedsheet was not included na lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Administration Of Family Land: Role Of Family Head And Principal Members. / 2016 Essay Competition / Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.