Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo (34873 Views)

72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan / Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence / Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Benmob: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pastor from hell
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Empiree: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Pastor indeed. Must journalists attach the title 'pastor' to every randy man caught
So now you know how Muslims feel when you guys attached rubbish to Islam and Muslims?. You feel me?

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Toks2008(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
kingthreat:
As long as it wasn't rape. Half of the men mocking that man will do a 16 year old girl if given the chance. Many young prostitutes in brothels are about that age. Not encouraging sex with under 18 but stating facts here

May GOD bless you for this.

Sometimes we put up the holier than tgou attitude.

As far as I'm concerned, this is statutory rape so let him answer for his actions but nobody should start acting like a Saint.

When a 16year old girl gets pregnant by a 17 year old boy I guess it is what it is as if the dvk size of some 16year old boys is not bigger than that of a full grown adult.

I have heard stories of what these 16, 17 year old girls do and believe it or not, some of these small girls do the luring but that is where self control comes in but the question is... How many men can say NO?

Let him face the consequence of his actions.. Simple.

Please guys before you touch any lady that looks young please be sure of her age cos statutory rape is when you sleep with an underage even with her consent.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Toks2008(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Torosk1:
Over to you righteousness, your fellow man of God don commits...what are you gonna say abt this?

You will never see him make comment on threads like this.

He is so double standard.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by luizpippo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
I am less than half the randy pastors age but nothing on earth will make me lust after a teenager.

The nigga should be made to face the law he has broken.
QED

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Fahdiga(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Toks2008:

He is still a pastor. He is also human. Everybody has a weakness but we must also be ready to face the consequence of our actions.

I understand bro
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Naijanascam: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
He is related to tinubuadvocate..... that's part of their calling together with asslicking

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Banmeallday: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pastors and their followers in Africa are part of the problem

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by starkelvo: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 08037055188

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Christmasdon(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
What crime did a girl child commit.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Hassanmaye(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hahahahhahah men of Guardd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Konji will disgrace you

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by kay29000(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
pyro62:
Pedophile these creatures are on a rise. I recently beat up a man after he flaunted my warning and kept pressuring my 13yrs old sister to come to his house. I became scared to send her to go out and buy something because of this predator. But him body don rest small now. As for this man, he should do some time in jail.

I hope you beat that man well.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Vinnie2000(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
kingthreat:
As long as it wasn't rape. Half of the men mocking that man will do a 16 year old girl if given the chance. Many young prostitutes in brothels are about that age. Not encouraging sex with under 18 but stating facts here

But He is 65 Years for Christ Sake!!
If a 25 year or even 30 year old Guy does dis, Maybe we will understand!
sad
A 65 Year old is an Elder!
He should Have better Common sense and Self control Dan small boys! undecided

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Xbs1: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by weirdholla(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Religion of rapists and ritualist. Tueeeeeeeh.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by ledaman: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Pastor indeed. Must journalists attach the title 'pastor' to every randy man caught
You want them to coined the message?
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by bigcasava1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nairaland you people are shedding this rapist! Why una no show his face
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by ledaman: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pastor confirmed grin
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by aloma007(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Elxandre:

How much have you gotten now and how much do you need?
Don't lie.

Thank you boss

Surprisingly, I got another 5k alert just now and I can't thank the sender enough but I'm gonna do that after charging my phone and at the same time, I've got no data for now as I'm only using freebasics to access nairaland.
But sincerely, I am so excited beyond thought.

Now I've got 6k but please don't mind the figure sir cos after getting to Lagos, na inside deep Lagos I dey enter oo.

Please help play your part.

I'm so much grateful to the giving hands cos I almost gave up on this very interview.

Ibadan to Lagos and Lagos back to Ibadan.

Thanks alot to my givers ( names witheld)

To ur question, I need just extra more.

Baba I trust you!
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by apostle96: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Verily,

The end has (indeed) come.

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Says a head slammer
Jesus in your Bible is number one headslamer
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crowwe:

100%
You're on point bro. I wonder why they added pastor. If it's a Muslim now, we'll understand that they must use the opportunity to tarnish Islam image. But Christian actions must not be used to tarnish the image of Christianity.

Once again you're 100 percent on point. We must bad-mouth Islam with any opportunity available. angry angry

You they mind those hypocrite. In France last week , about 333,000 children were raped and subjected to sexual abused by Catholic priest but they will never blame that on Christianity.

Foolish comment! angry
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by numericalguy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pastor, Ajayi Famakinwa is no different from Boko Haram who are no different from IPOB
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Das1mama: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Too bad
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Be very careful of female genders both your wife, daughters, sister and mothers near those you call men of God, our daddy, spiritual director and so on

Those guys are enjoying that business it comes with free food, free gift items and women

If you see me in any church cut off my legs

I will not wed in a church

My children can go to church once they turn 18+

But any day I hear you shout and pray out loud and noisy in my house.... I beat the hell out of you

I can come for children's wedding in the church

When I die I need no man of God to pray for me...bury me in peace with my friends and family that way I will have peace.

Can't have a man of God that sleeps with someones wife blessing my marriage or the one that slept with someone daughter to to Baptise my children or preach and speak into their life's.

Can't have one did a naked video chat with someone's wife to come and bury me

Haba!!! grin grin grin
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by sharpsecret: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Testimony1988(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
False prophet.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Blackdisciple(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
End time pastors making real pastors look like all pastors are the same just as some Nigerians thinks.

As for me I know we have alots of men of God so no matter how the devil will do tye word of God remains the same yesterday today and forever.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by tnerro1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fear Islam
Fear anyone that has pastor attached to his/ her names

Use one eye watch anyone that has REV attached to their name.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Elxandre(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
aloma007:

Thank you boss

Surprisingly, I got another 5k alert just now and I can't thank the sender enough but I'm gonna do that after charging my phone and at the same time, I've got no data for now as I'm only using freebasics to access nairaland.
But sincerely, I am so excited beyond thought.

Now I've got 6k but please don't mind the figure sir cos after getting to Lagos, na inside deep Lagos I dey enter oo.

Please help play your part.

I'm so much grateful to the giving hands cos I almost gave up on this very interview.

Ibadan to Lagos and Lagos back to Ibadan.

Thanks alot to my givers ( names witheld)

To ur question, I need just extra more.

Baba I trust you!
Okay. Sent you 4k.
Edit. Not going through. Later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBA customer collapses after losing money due to alleged bank’s negligence. / Police Arrest The Student That Brought Gun & Teargas To School In Port-Harcourt / Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.