Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo (34871 Views)

72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan / Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence / Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Utherpendragon: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Evil
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Danmisra(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Some pastors are tarnishing some people's image. Very soon some people will start considering atheism as a subsititutes to their christianity.

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by maxito28: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok na embarassed
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Tinubuadvocate: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm not a rapist seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j this guy is tarnishing my image false accusation.
Naijanascam:
He is related to tinubuadvocate..... that's part of their calling together with asslicking
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by ezegenigbonine: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
This tribe too like child abuse. Afonja una get culture so?
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by ezegenigbonine: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
If you doubt, check similar news
Afonja, may God have mercy on una.

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Aganju849: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Pastor indeed. Must journalists attach the title 'pastor' to every randy man caught

And he's probably one, too

Pastors have been committing sexual offences in Nigeria since 1914
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Naijanascam: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not a rapist seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j this guy is tarnishing my image false accusation.

Only if have any image left in you
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Bamzyriches451: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Make them cut the Small prick comor
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by AmadorSays: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Casted, this is real casted.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by bizzibodi(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
All those cunning,evil pastors should be gathered & thrown into hell fire before this year runs out.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by amuwo1980: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
As long as it is rape , ritual killings we know who swore to live by such , I won’t be surprised if their Daddy Gos were once rapist.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by aloma007(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Elxandre:

Okay. Sent you 4k.
Edit. Not going through. Later.
Ok bro, ' ll be expecting bro
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by aloma007(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Elxandre:

Okay. Sent you 4k.
Edit. Not going through. Later.

Counting on you
Thanks alot
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by NobleRace: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Be very careful of female genders both your wife, daughters, sister and mothers near those you call men of God, our daddy, spiritual director and so on

Those guys are enjoying that business it comes with free food, free gift items and women

If you see me in any church cut off my legs

I will not wed in a church

My children can go to church once they turn 18+

But any day I hear you shout and pray out loud and noisy in my house.... I beat the hell out of you

I can come for children's wedding in the church

When I die I need no man of God to pray for me...bury me in peace with my friends and family that way I will have peace.

Can't have a man of God that sleeps with someones wife blessing my marriage or the one that slept with someone daughter to to Baptise my children or preach and speak into their life's.

Can't have one did a naked video chat with someone's wife to come and bury me

You got it wrong man. Wherever there is original, there'll be counterfeits. Have you stopped spending money simply because there are counterfeit currencies out there? There are genuine men of God around. Men whose lives are clean. They're worthy of emulation in all their undertakings. It's bad judgement to call everyone bad because of a few bad eggs in the system. If you die without Jesus in, you'll be making the gravest mistake of your life. There'll be regrets on the other side.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Victoria938(f): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by t2luv1: 2:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Chicky34:
Now where are all those ignoramus, selfish, haters of Muslims... oya they should come and comment and this o, senseless people gbogbo awon elenu gboro jati jati

The difference is right in front of you even Stevie Wonders can see it. When it comes to Muslims, that religion condone this kind practice whereas in Christianity it is frown upon. It was not my intention to bring religion into this conversation partner but you had to go there so I follow you, It's wrap later.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Gospel2Day: 3:09am On Oct 21, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Be very careful of female genders both your wife, daughters, sister and mothers near those you call men of God, our daddy, spiritual director and so on

Those guys are enjoying that business it comes with free food, free gift items and women

If you see me in any church cut off my legs

I will not wed in a church

My children can go to church once they turn 18+

But any day I hear you shout and pray out loud and noisy in my house.... I beat the hell out of you

I can come for children's wedding in the church

When I die I need no man of God to pray for me...bury me in peace with my friends and family that way I will have peace.

Can't have a man of God that sleeps with someones wife blessing my marriage or the one that slept with someone daughter to to Baptise my children or preach and speak into their life's.

Can't have one did a naked video chat with someone's wife to come and bury me

Well done sir, but will you do same for workplaces and hospitals where such molestation/sexual exploitation has happened also?
Will your children stay away from hospitals until they're 18+?
You people will just come online and be generalizing stuff.
It is easy to dump and despise church since you don't earn your daily living from there.
When you die, you will be shocked that the devil has deceived you.

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Elxandre(m): 5:00am On Oct 21, 2021
aloma007:

Sent
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Chicky34: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2021
I ain't going down that lane with you bro...cheers

t2luv1:

The difference is right in front of you even Stevie Wonders can see it. When it comes to Muslims, that religion condone this kind practice whereas in Christianity it is frown upon. It was not my intention to bring religion into this conversation partner but you had to go there so I follow you, It's wrap later.
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=106921002][/quote] The church is not there for you to earn your living....temples as I understand is a place for you to raise your spirit....both the priests and members....its not a place to earn a living

The priest suppose to have a job....

Hospitals and work places are not holy places, they are not a place of worship....and you will be the surprise on any last day to realise you spent the time your were given waiting for heaven.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR NOT IN HEAVEN ALREADY AND YOU'RE MAKING A MESS IF IT?
Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by aloma007(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Elxandre:

Sent

Thanks boss
I've confirmed it as early as 6am while inside the bus
I can't express my appreciation enough but God almighty knows how much I value you and appreciate you.
I pray you never lack anything good baba.
Thanks so much

Meanwhile, a very big thank you to every nairalanders who contributed to my interview journey to Lagos all the way from Ibadan.

May God almighty continue to contribute immensely to your development and keep you guys higher away from your current financial status.
U guys are just too much for me to mention which I believed mentioning of ur names here will only cast you all publicly which you might not like.

I am grateful to you all for doing me this huge favor despite not knowing me at all.

You guys will never lack any good thing in all ramifications of life for as long as you live.

Thank you and God bless you.

The interview journey will keep reminding me of this unbelievable memory of assistance.
It really was miraculous.

I am on my way back to Ibadan.
Thanks again and again.

One love to every willing mind that could not afford to do as well. You all will emerge victorious in all struggles of life and examinations.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo by kingthreat(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

But He is 65 Years for Christ Sake!!
If a 25 year or even 30 year old Guy does dis, Maybe we will understand!
sad
A 65 Year old is an Elder!
He should Have better Common sense and Self control Dan small boys! undecided

Libido is no respecter of age. He must have done it in the past and gotten away from it though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBA customer collapses after losing money due to alleged bank’s negligence. / Police Arrest The Student That Brought Gun & Teargas To School In Port-Harcourt / Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.