Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,846 members, 7,851,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group (19583 Views)

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by puzzlegate(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2021
stanluiz:
The American professor is right. He is the facts, evidences and video to prove that Ipob is a Terrorist organization.

Ipob think that this is an emotional media war and propaganda.

For An Oyibo man to accuse you of something, he have all the evidence, fact and prove in his disposal.

Ipob think that this is Nigeria. Let them go ahead and Sue the professor. When they loose the case and US government brand them Terrorist organization, their eye go clear.
You like Gambling ! What of when it goes the other way round .
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by UCHIHAmask: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
jrusky:

Sorry who asked you these plenty grammar? Can't you read what I posted?

Let me remind you. * I said ipob or whatever damn shit can challenge any falsehood against them it's their right to do so under any law AND I said I disagreed with Emma calling ipob *peaceful* nothing is peaceful about ipob anymore don't you read news if you don't then travel to the East and ask people over there what the hell they have being subjected to.

Pls I'm not interested in your grammar biko. You can not be killing your kinsmen you claimed fighting for and say its DSS. DSS spokeman is Igbo man so an igbo man will tell Aboki or Yoruba DSS to go to his homeland and wipe his people out? Bro use your bran biko. Or it was Aboki DSS that was captured on live video wore one stupid batman dress code stopping cars in the middle of the road in a city asking them are you for Biafra or against and people watching were hailing them and to you they are Aboki DSS ba Bro use your sense no offense.

Pls free me abeg.
Now I confirm that you lack comprehensive ability, it's a pity I Indulged with people like you..
I just said "blackmail and propaganda" yet here you are defining it with your government planned propaganda...
"I should travel to the east and ask people there",how dare you say such foolish words to me,I'm a biafran,I'm local,I'm my people because I'm indigenous...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by lezz(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
IPOB under our eyes did morph into a terrorist organisation years after it was wrongly proscribed as one.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Emyogalanya: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
A terrorist org. from Africa That sues an American prof. inside his own country, and it is entertained by the American court. ? That organization is on a serious business

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by stinechykee: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Blackfire:
What is wrong with you igbo people... give up on this Biafra ... you are landlocked... you are small like a dot... you are inconsequential during votes... so why all this gra gra... Nigeria is one

North2023 North2023 North2023
Unity begging kee you there.Igbos will never ever have anything to do with you brown roofers and cow fuckers cos Igbos are superior than you tribes put together
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by stinechykee: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
All I have to say is this, "light can never be covered for so long". I'm a Yoruba man. For people to get it right in this country, IPOB pleas should be listened to. But the wicked monsters in corrupt-fested seats will never allow that due to greed. If IPOB is free, everyone will start getting it right.
Please relocate to South East before your people mine your head oooo
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by ezechi24(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

Empty headed grin grin grin

abdul ..the name of a local Fulani hegoat.... grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Zeezenho: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
jrusky:
I disagreed with ipob on one statement Emma Powerwhatever said, saying *ipob are peaceful* sorry ipob no longer a peaceful movement*.

Every other thing they can go to court to argue them it's their right to challenge anything they perceived false but saying ipob are peaceful pls Hell No.

Good day.

Let me lecture you on technicality of been peaceful.you defending yourself violently does not make you a violent person,because self defense is a right,not just a right but a fundamental one you get.

Ipob were always peaceful till they were attacked and killed in their numbers without remorse,they became defenceless and mocked even by you.
saying enough is enough and adoption of self defense is not a crime anywhere in the world except Nigeria.

Thank God the case is in America you will se the outcome just chill.
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by stinechykee: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
affable4:
The conspiracy is just too much.

I have a question.

IF CRUDE OIL WAS PRODUCED IN THE NORTH RATHER THAN THE SOUTH, DO YOU THINK NIGERIA WILL STILL BE ONE TODAY?
Take for instance the small quantity of Gold in Zamfara see the way they cornered it and mining it alone like skull miners but Southern oil belongs to the whole Nigerians which also North still take the lion share
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Zeezenho: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
People like Emma pitiful and Kanu will constantly be awed at the sheer population of foolish brethren they have. It is the only spice that has sustained the terrorists.

When they make statements, they use fancy big words to garnish them to give their band of illiterate supporters some moral boost and keep the funds streaming in. Words like worldwide, universe, directorate of state, etc. The same idiots who claim a president is a body double are suing someone else for "lying against them". Such neanderthal nincompoops.

The so called "attorney" should fleece the illiterates while he can, after all, the "Turkish diplomat" did it in the past.

Such fools.

I don't know where you came from in Nigeria but one thing I can assure you is that the great Igbo race a far more educated that your people.
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by stinechykee: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Trust IPOB to do this ...they are consistent in what they do...
Am telling you,these people really mean business which is begining to scare the whole Nigerians that thought at first that their struggle will not last like that of MASSOB but here they are pulling surprises everyday.Some people can call them chest beaters or online country but they are really putting up a surprises

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by stanluiz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

The professor will now have the opportunity to come to court to provide the evidence he has that IPOB is a terrorist organisation, failure of which, the court will levy him huge penalties.

Im just happy that this case is being conducted in a civilised country like America, and not in Nigeria
So you really believed that Ipob will win ?

This is not Nigeria where ipob use violent, intimidations and threat to suppress the opposing views.

If that man was living in Nigeria, probably in the east. By now, ipob members would have been issuing threats or planning use your Ugm to kill the man just like ipob always do.

The man has facts, videos, evidences and proof to nail ipob.

What US court need is evidences that Ipob is a Terrorist group and the professor has it.

He is American Educated professor not an ipob touts and misecrants that believes in lies, delusion and propaganda because Nnamdi kanu says so.
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by stinechykee: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Timnico:
Lying to your fellowship to gain love soon the scam will be exposed, when evil happens for too long it becomes a culture, truth is fast turning to a taboo in the East, papers of a lawsuit or it's a lie.
What is your business in whatever IPOB does.Why is it that you people always looking for IPOB or Igbos trouble and when they give it to you people you people will start crying up and down
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by stanluiz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Emyogalanya:
A terrorist org. from Africa That sues an American prof. inside his own country, and it is entertained by the American court. ? That organization is on a serious business
Igbos lives in delusion.

They believe nothing but lies, conspiracy theories and propaganda dish out by Nnamdi kanu.

For Their mind, they think they will win cheesy

I pray the law Court take their that case serious so that when they loose, they will not blame anybody for their foolish acts.
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Ugonna62: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Chrizzz:
I can only laugh at their stupidity grin grin
Exactly because a stupid man will always see everyting as stupid.
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Zeezenho: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Zeezenho:

I don't know where you came from in Nigeria. one thing I can assure you is that the great Igbo race is far more educated that your people.
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by caracas: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Emergingnation:
IPOB is formidable ! that useless fellow must vomit all his ill-gotten money from FG that he used in propagating that rubbish...
Fowl yansh don blow open ...
Thank God this is not the useless Nigerian court where it would be swept under the carpet.....
Funny how the fg keep losing while the formidable IPOB keep winning.....
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by ajl: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
If Buhari can pay $50 per protesters to naive and hungry black Americans and Hispanics to carry misleading protest placards at the last UN General Assembly, then it can easily pay a low-life black American professor to write a false and misleading article on IPOB. There are academics for rent anywhere in the world. Even here in America there are professors that get their research sponsored by big corporations in order to publish bogus research findings that in some way promote the efficacy of the products of such corporations. So, writing a misleading article on behalf of a foreign country is normal business for such lowlife professors.
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Indigenous Nigerians;
Our non indigenous oppressors and our selected elites;are using divide and rule; when they are united sponsoring idiots ;to come online to insult our intelligence;
How ndigbo become your enemies ;after they have used a nomadic idealogies; to use all indigenous tribes to murder ndigbo;
6 million of us dead; (Genocide).
What are yall replacing ndigbo with ?
A nomadic tribe; with no education,no land,but power hungry ;to exploit all of you; for there own tribes benefits;
What have yall gained but killing , displacements and poverty;
Today yall are the poverty capital of the world;
They are using your resources ;to feed all there relatives all over futadjalon;
Ndigbo are fighting a just cause ;and nothing will stop our agitation;
The blood yall spilled; in igboland out of ignorance,and lies; will forever haunt yall ;
Until the end of time.
If you call us Nigerians ;but hate us ;because of a foreign tribes agenda's;
(Islamitization and Fulanization)
Today na turn by turn;
We all go they collect;
There islamitization and Fulanization agenda will never stop; until yall become almajiris; like our brother's and sisters up north;
87% of them are poor and enslaved;
Thats your future.
We want out ;
We are fighting a just cause;
Let us go in peace;
One love all indigenous Nigerians;
Dont let them divide us ;against each other;
Our lord geographically speaking ; binded us together; dont let a nomadic tribe; to divide us again.
Peace.
Nairaland I posted this ;;
OP first;
Yall are biased.
Peace.

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by plaetton: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/terror-classification-us-donll-unveil-sponsors-in-court-says-ipob/%3famp
Bunch of fools daydreaming.

I can bet anything that this us FAKE news. IPOB has no basis to sue an academician for publicly expressing his opinions based on facts he provided.
First of all, as we can see from their recent mudslinging, IPOB has no money to pay a US lawyer for frivolous lawsuit, one that could drag on for a long time.
Secondly, if the writer is indeed sued for expressing his opinion, then his only DEFENSE would be to show that IPOB is indeed a terrorist organisation. That would be very very easy to prove. All he has to do is go to the archives of Radio Biafra broadcasts get all the video and audio right from the mouths of IPOB leaders themselves.
The lawsuit would publicly and officially expose so much about IPOB, the corruption of their leadership and conspiracies to commit acts of terrorism.
Therefore, if truly IPOB is sueing Sheehan( which I doubt) , then it's just another own goal that the dimwits of IPOB are about to score.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by gidgiddy: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
stanluiz:
So you really believed that Ipob will win ?

This is not Nigeria where ipob use violent, intimidations and threat to suppress the opposing views.

If that man was living in Nigeria, probably in the east. By now, ipob members would have been issuing threats or planning use your Ugm to kill the man just like ipob always do.

The man has facts, videos, evidences and proof to nail ipob.

What US court need is evidences that Ipob is a Terrorist group and the professor has it.

He is American Educated professor not an ipob touts and misecrants that believes in lies, delusion and propaganda because Nnamdi kanu says so.

America is not Nigeria where groups are called terrorist organisation based online gossip. If you call anyone a terrorist, you better have credible evidence when they take you to court.

This Professor will now have the golden opportunity to come to court to present the evidence that made him say that IPOB are terrorists. This is not about bringing pictures or videos of burning vehicles or dead people, and saying IPOB did it, anyone can do that. This will be about him proving that IPOB did it.

He will soon find out that courts dont operate on online gossip, they operate on hard facts and evidence.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Christistruth00: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Emergingnation:
with your write up , you sound inconsequential...

Chronic unity beggar...

Niger Delta Unity Beggars

are you still claiming Ijaw Bonny and Opobo
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by gidgiddy: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
plaetton:

Bunch of fools daydreaming.

I can bet anything that this us FAKE news. IPOB has no basis to sue an academician for publicly expressing his opinions based on facts he provided.
First of all, as we can see from their recent mudslinging, IPOB has no money to pay a US lawyer for frivolous lawsuit, one that could drag on for a long time.
Secondly, if the writer is indeed sued for expressing his opinion, then his only DEFENSE would be to show that IPOB is indeed a terrorist organisation. That would be very very easy to prove. All he has to do is go to the archives of Radio Biafra broadcasts get all the video and audio right from the mouths of IPOB leaders themselves.
The lawsuit would publicly and officially expose so much about IPOB, the corruption of their leadership and conspiracies to commit acts of terrorism.
Therefore, if truly IPOB is sueing Sheehan( which I doubt) , then it's just another own goal that the dimwits of IPOB are about to score.

IPOB's US Lawyer, Bruce Fein, has confirmed today in a press conference I watched, that he took Professor Ivan to court. So that one is confirmed

While everyone has a right to express their opinions, everyone one has the right to take anyone to court based on their expressed opinion, particularly when it is an opinion that is meant to be malicious, such as calling someone a terrorist

IPOB had repeatedly disassociated themselves from the violence this Professor blamed them for. Now the professor will have the opportunity to come to court to present the evidence he has that made him ask the US government to designate IPOB a terrorist group.

However, the US is not backward Nigeria where people are designated terrorists based on online gossip. This is not about bringing videos of dead people, burning vehicles and saying IPOB did it, courts dont operate on hear-say. He will have to prove IPOB did it. So if he likes let him go and get any video or audio recording he likes, if he cannot present any factual evidence, beyond hearsay and online gossip,
that IPOB did what he claimed they did, not only will he pay through the nose, he will lose all credibility along with that Newspaper he used

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by ThickSharon123(f): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The interest of America remains first, is USA global philosophy, not rally in Enugu state like they did for Dump Trump the former USA President. The questions ipobians should answers are can Ipob buys arms worth billions of dollars from USA ?.
Can Ipob sell crude oil in millions of barrels to USA ?.
Can ipob human populations be an alternative to Nigeria in consumptions of billion dollars goods from USA ?.
If your answers are No, please for the interest of mankind, kindly use diplomacy through the ballot boxes & elect politicians that will make south east envy of Africa first then breaking might be considered, for the world does not want another somalia on this planet earth again.

Didn't you hear. Igbos do not need crude oil. They are looking for a government who supports their businesses for growth. But the government of your country is myopic, it believes growing Igbo business is sustaining Igbos, but little does it know it grows the economy too. That's why my beautiful Igbo people want out!

And IPOb would surely be an alternative for consumer produce there are countries, successful ones who have surived around the the world. Singapore is an example, and more.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Rolly22(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Blackfire:
What is wrong with you igbo people... give up on this Biafra ... you are landlocked... you are small like a dot... you are inconsequential during votes... so why all this gra gra... Nigeria is one

North2023 North2023 North2023

Smelly Imp from beggars republic
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by plaetton: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Zeezenho:

Let me lecture you on technicality of been peaceful.you defending yourself violently does not make you a violent person,because self defense is a right,not just a right but a fundamental one you get.

Ipob were always peaceful till they were attacked and killed in their numbers without remorse,they became defenceless and mocked even by you.
saying enough is enough and adoption of self defense is not a crime anywhere in the world except Nigeria.

Thank God the case is in America you will se the outcome just chill.
You are wrong on many fronts.
First of all, Ipob is not a legally constituted authority in any jurisdiction in Nigeria. Ipob started out as a legitimate protest movement, but today, it is similar to bokoharam in many ways. What makes Ipob more pernicious is that Ipob have turned their violent wrath on their own people, defenseless Igbos in their homeland. Even for a terrorist organisation, I cannot find anything more stupid.
IPOB’s claim to be defending Igbo interests is now hogwash. Ipob is nothing but a personal cult of MNK. MNK feeds the the mass illiterate and semiliterate followers trash, and they happily follow.
With MNK in chains now, we now know that Ipob had no structure, none at all. With contradicting voices, orders and counterorders, allegations of fraud, sabotage and mudslinging amongst the supposed leadership, it is obvious that Ipob is just another ponzi scheme using Biafra restoration as a selling point.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by plaetton: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

IPOB's US Lawyer, Bruce Fein, has confirmed today in a press conference I watched, that he took Professor Ivan to court. So that one is confirmed

While everyone has a right to express their opinions, everyone one has the right to take anyone to court based on their expressed opinion, particularly when it is an opinion that is meant to be malicious, such as calling someone a terrorist

IPOB had repeatedly disassociated themselves from the violence this Professor blamed them for. Now the professor will have the opportunity to come to court to present the evidence he has that made him ask the US government to designate IPOB a terrorist group.

However, the US is not backward Nigeria where people are designated terrorists based on online gossip. This is not about bringing videos of dead people, burning vehicles and saying IPOB did it, courts dont operate on hear-say. He will have to prove IPOB did it. So if he likes let him go and get any video or audio recording he likes, if he cannot present any factual evidence, beyond hearsay and online gossip,
that IPOB did what he claimed they did, not only will he pay through the nose, he will lose all credibility along with that Newspaper he used
Good response. I commend you for that.

However, like said before, it is very very easy for Sheehan, if sued, to prove that Ipob is indeed a terrorist organisation.
All he has to do is site dictionary definition of Terrorism, and then replay just one of hundreds of Radio Biafra broadcasts by MNK or any of his minions to demonstrate in MNK's on lips, that IPOB fits 100% with the legal definition of terrorists. His star witness would of course be the Nigerian government, a legitimate government ( like them or not).

However, must importantly, a lawsuit is not a police action. It takes processes. In legal depositions, Ipob itself would come under the microscope. Much of their activities and finances would come under the microscope, all their skeletons and of their leadership would be publicly exposed. IPOB has much more to lose than the person they are purportedly suing.
It would just be one more own goal among dozens that Ipob dimwits score on a regular basis.
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by drealcivilceno(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mightymanna:
Aba made Jews.
I don't have any issue with the IPOB as far as they can keep their madness within their erosion infested red Mud region.

Wetin IPOB do you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Emyogalanya: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Chrizzz:
I can only laugh at their stupidity grin grin
a terror group from Africa sued an American proff. in an American court and the court entertains such suit, and you call them stupid?
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Timnico: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
stinechykee:
What is your business in whatever IPOB does.Why is it that you people always looking for IPOB or Igbos trouble and when they give it to you people you people will start crying up and down
Ezi okwu bu ndu nwa nnadi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Govs Forum leadership: Abdulrazaq Emerge Chairman, Makinde (Vice Chairman) / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Litre Goes For 120

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.