Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,892 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Video: “one Part Of My Eyes Is Closing, I Can't See Very Well”- Journalist Cry O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: “one Part Of My Eyes Is Closing, I Can't See Very Well”- Journalist Cry O (224 Views)

This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes / Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money / My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: “one Part Of My Eyes Is Closing, I Can't See Very Well”- Journalist Cry O by Castrocahn: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Video: “One Part Of My Eyes Is Closing, I Can't See Very Well”- Journalist Cry Out After Arrest By Police At Lekki Tollgate

The EndSARS memorial which was slated for today started on a bad note as men of the Lagos taskforce as usual bullied journalists who came to record the event.

As was observed through a video posted by Gistlovers, a well known journalist working for legit.ngnews was arrested and bundled into a waiting blackmaria by the Lagos state police at the early hours of today. The said journalist was heard to have said, ”what identifies me as a journalist has been taken. One part of my eyes is closing, I can't see very well because of it. I was forced, I was hit here”, he said

At the time of filing this report, the name of the journalist is still unknown and more effort will be made to unravel the situation soon....see video

https://aprokoarena.com/video-one-part-of-my-eyes-is-closing-i-cant-see-very-well-journalist-cry-out-after-arrest-by-police-at-lekki-tollgate/
Re: Video: “one Part Of My Eyes Is Closing, I Can't See Very Well”- Journalist Cry O by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Which kind country be this?

Re: Video: “one Part Of My Eyes Is Closing, I Can't See Very Well”- Journalist Cry O by donbachi(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2021
And they went straight,for his eyes.so he wont be able to see what to report.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Customers, POS Operators Groan As Telcos Block 47 LGAs / Garba Abubakar; A New Dawn In CAC. Continue Reading At Https://kogiflame.com/20 / Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of PDP, Approves Holding Of National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.