Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch (56106 Views)

EndSARS Report: "You Celebrated Prematurely" - Lai Mohammed Mocks CNN / Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters / You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch by Wokenaija: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Disgusting old liar , his surname says a lot about him.
Re: ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch by nathpope(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2021
dig64:
So somebody will be unfortunate enough to call this thing "father"?

Anytime you see Oga Lai pout his mouth like that, he is about to spew his content..

1 Like

Re: ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch by Simba00007(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2021
Ushman333:

Can you compare your mom to these present day girls?
Abi your mom na olosho, or slay mama, monkey, shut your dumb mouth if you got nothing reasonable to say. Some of you are born by oloshos though, I understand.
This one just lack home training,see the way he just insulted his poor mum that started as Almajiri
Don't lemme insult this Aboki further before you commit suicide. Ode cry me a river grin grin grin
Re: ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch by Whyte96(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2021
Please my people stop listening to slowpoke Lai Muhammad
Re: ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch by GABRIEL6036: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind, abi olooriburuku ni baba ofo yi ni?
Re: ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch by kennyamusan(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
DJ Runaway,more like it.

Dem own don cast patapata #defendLagos.

Na so dem go dey run until dem enter gutter. Shiorr. Becos of dia hatred for Buhari dem use fake news and terrorists take burn down Lasgidi.

No be only her spread d fake news dem use take burn down Lasgidi, e get one failed actress too, Omoni Oboli, wey put petrol dat time with her tweet, she tweet her own fake news say dead body full everywhere for Lekki , yet still today today, not even one pesin kpai.

We go dey call all of dem out for working hand in hand with the IPOB terrorists group dat burn down Lasgidi . #DefendLagos
Come forward, come come, don't be afraid, what is doing you is not ordinary...

But God has remembered you today.

Raise your hand up... Raise it up very well,

Then bend it and place it on your head, preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located, then repeat these prayers after me.

Oh Lord!
Wherever they have buried my brain, in my maternal village, in my paternal village, in the coven, Vomit it now!!!!
Oya start praying
Vomit! Now! (1000x)
Re: ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch by TeeGod(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
dig64:
So somebody will be unfortunate enough to call this thing "father"?
When ever u see his mouth like this� na lies he dey spread

1 Like

Re: ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch by Sunday2021: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You are very stupid. The so the constitution grants amnesty to criminals abi? So what happened in case of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha when he was impeach was what in 2005 ...abi your selective amnesia didn't remember that instance ? Mumu .

But I don't blame you sha . Fools from this indomine generation are always hell bent on displaying ignorance in the form of stupidity without researching
hahahaha. Are you for real? Do you know what is impeachment? Are you saying a president can impeach a governor?
Ok,let me ask you= Who impeach alamieyesiegha? Do you know the difference between impeachment and charging to court?
I hope iam not talking to an uneducated kid.
Mr Man, Buhari have no right to impeach the governor. The governor can only be impeach by the members of state house of assembly.
The president can only charge him to court if the assembly members impeach him.
The governor seat is not an appointment, therefore the president have no right to touch the governor.
Just look at that fat foolish governor of Abia state,he is doing nothing in that state but Mr President have no right to remove him. Had it been it is military regime, that fool that only gave kerosene to his people of Abia state would have been booted out.
Boy please go and ask questions before coming here.
Re: ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Queeenmillie:

Should we be surprised? Of course they are the only ones gullible enough to say the killings were fake.

Nigeria will not and will never work. Divided we stand

Dividing is the only option, I don't care of other places that was divided and still have no peace ours can be different ... A good one with difference cos one so called Nigeria is taking people's lives on daily bases for nothing.

90 people were kidnapped by Fulani marauders recently then I asked how many are the fulanise that kidnapped 90 people at once, sounds crazy tho, the country can't work with those people who says they are practicing a peaceful religion ooo
Re: ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch by FreeStuffsNG: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bodmum:
you are unfortunate baboon.
Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Policeman Looking As Wike Kisses His Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.