Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

#endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) (1249 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Powelandnn: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
He’s an Uber driver and only came to pick his car that was used for the #EndSARSMemorial protest.
They claim he stabbed someone that’s why he’s being arrested.

Guy wasn’t part of the #EndSARSMemorial protest he was just an Uber driver passing through when he heard they were shooting and ran and left his car.

So he came back to pick his car and was picked up and harassed by the police.

His car is nowhere to be found at the moment. He showed journalists on ground his Uber app and car key.

The Uber guy that was arrested and harassed by police officers at the Lekki Tollgate in Lagos #EndSARSMemorial

'Uber Driver’ Brutalised at Lekki Toll Gate

Watch Video Here=>
https://loadedpulse.com/endsarsmemorial-uber-driver-brutalised-at-lekki-toll-gate-watch/

Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by silvoclaira: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
See his face like DCP Abba Kyari. Go and treat your injuries you suffer alone.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Too bad
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Idamond: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
the last picture no be here grin..
them Don scatter eye witness eyes
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by ciro11(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na wa...
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Kissiemu(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nna men!

Let me wait for more information on this one. How far can you run from your car when no one is pursuing you?

More details!!!!!
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by MangekyoAlt: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dem swear for this yeye country?
Too bad
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Akinsete19(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nawa o

I watch it live, nothing pain me more than the neighborhood-watch guy spraying pepper spray directly to his face.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Nigerialabalaba: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Story for d gods. As e no get sense to mind hin business today, hin own don cast. We no go allow arsonists and IPOB terrorists to burn down Lasgidi again.
#DefendLagos

1 Like

Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Chaii... What nonsense is this one na? Why didn't they atleast arrest the guy first and do proper investigation to know if he's lying or not before beating him?

#I still remember oh!

Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is the country people are proud of being a part of. The policemen that brutalised this man might be suffering, some of them have not even been paid their salaries or their salaries are so small, the retired ones have not been paid their gratuities yet.

Why are you proud to be a Nigerian? Why can’t the unity of this country be negotiated? Why can’t regions be independent with their own police, resource control, judiciary and then the federal government can control external affairs?
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by xpressionx(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buhari participated in protests and our right to protest is enshrined in the constitution of the FRN.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Akinsete19(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Story for d gods. As e no get sense to mind hin business today, hin own don cast. We no go allow arsonists and IPOB terrorists to burn down Lasgidi again.
#DefendLagos
You are always typing trash to all topics without reading to comprehend.

The guy was brutalist for doing nothing. I am sure you haven't contributed anything meaningful to the Lagos you do claim.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Nigerialabalaba: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Akinsete19:
You wey no get sense to demand for justice for people wey una use fake news to kill them and burn their business no worse pass trash? Una go get sense las las. Una own don cast patapata! #DefendLagos
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Akinsete19(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
You wey no get sense to demand for justice for people wey una use fake news to kill them and burn their business no worse pass trash? Una go get sense las las. Una own don cast patapata! #DefendLagos
it's only on faceless forum like nairaland you will be making mouth. Come out to say all these your comments openly.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Nigerialabalaba: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Akinsete19:
it's only on faceless forum like nairaland you will be making mouth. Come out to say all these your comments openly.
You wey no get home training so tey you come online con dey yab people , you get sense so.
Me I no yab you first, na you no get sense to no say you fit yarn but no yab. Shiorr.

1 Like

Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by SRAROFDAVID: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
More blood to spill, police already started spilling blood again
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Akinsete19(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
You wey no get home training so tey you come online con dey yab people , you get sense so.
Me I no yab you first, na you no get sense to no say you fit yarn but no yab. Shiorr.
Type in Engish, even if it will be at intermediate level. I can't comprehend this rubblish you typed.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by WibusJaga: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2021

Police is your friend indeed.

Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Nigerialabalaba: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Akinsete19:
Type in Engish, even if it will be on intermediate level. I can't comprehend this rubblish you typed.
u no get home training. Abeg carry your hatred for Buhari wey una want take burn down Lasgidi again to your grave jor.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Akinsete19(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
u no get home training. Abeg carry your hatred for Buhari wey una want take burn down Lasgidi again to your grave jor.
You need to travel outside the soil of Nigeria to experience what sanity look like.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Moferere: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigeria Police will never learn.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Lovelive: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
#DefendLagos

Support injustice, your turn is coming.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Nigerialabalaba: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Akinsete19:
You need to travel outside the soil of Nigeria to experience what sanity look like.
Na u get mental problem wey u need go treat overseas. For una eye, u tink say efrybody be aneva chop like you. Nowhere for d world wey government go give arsonists and terrorists like you free reign o.
#DefendLagos
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Kingpin1000: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
silvoclaira:
See his face like DCP Abba Kyari. Go and treat your injuries you suffer alone.
Mark my words: You will not die a good death.
Even the god you worship will run when karma comes calling.
You see an innocent citizen being brutalized and you spill this thrash.
Your generation is cursed, may the punishment of all those who brutalized this young man be also meted on you.
May you die a slow painful death while begging for death.
Modified:
I can visibly see his car key with him.. why all this rubbish.. but I will reserve my strength for the mother of all protest. I know people like you may even join that protest. Na there stray bullet go hit you but you no go die immediately.
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Akinsete19(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Na u get mental problem wey u need go treat overseas. For una eye, u tink say efrybody be aneva chop like you. Nowhere for d world wey government go give arsonists and terrorists like you free reign o.
#DefendLagos
Lol, I can pay up to 3 years salary you are collecting from the government to post all these rubblish.

I don't have time for a never-do-well like you. Bye bye
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Kingpin1000: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Akinsete19:

The guy was brutalist for doing nothing. I am sure you haven't contributed anything meaningful to the Lagos you do claim.
Does he even pay tax to lagos govt?
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Akinsete19(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Does he even pay tax to lagos govt?
Don't mind the mumu
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Nigerialabalaba: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Akinsete19:
Lol, I can pay up to 3 years salary you are collecting from the government to post all these rubblish.

I don't have time for a never-do-well like you. Bye bye
See oniranu oniyeye!! Una create fake news to kill people and burn down Lasgidi, we waited and waited to find one single pesin wey kpai, it's one whole year, we no get evidence and you want to burn down Lagos again, you tink say we go allow una?
You be enemy of progress and na dat your hatred for Buhari go kill una.
#DefendLagos
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by Help2020: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
[[s]quote author=silvoclaira post=106904334]See his face like DCP Abba Kyari. Go and treat your injuries you suffer alone.[/quote][/s]
Who is this unfortunate human being?
Re: #endsarsmemorial: ‘uber Driver’ Brutalised At Lekki Toll Gate (watch) by rex444(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
No one wants the truth anymore ... See this little forum here and some goons reason U go know say unity is far far gone
Survivingnaija:
This is the country people are proud of being a part of. The policemen that brutalised this man might be suffering, some of them have not even been paid their salaries or their salaries are so small, the retired ones have not been paid their gratuities yet.

Why are you proud to be a Nigerian? Why can’t the unity of this country be negotiated? Why can’t regions be independent with their own police, resource control, judiciary and then the federal government can control external affairs?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Top Five Most Prospective African Countries To Watch / Igbos Banning Nigeria National Anthem Across SE / Why I Accompanied Super Eagles Legends To Tinubu’s House – Kanu Nwankwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.