Stats: 3,157,100 members, 7,832,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms (36095 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

Re: No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms by dlox147(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Trust me arguing with that guy is pointless. He will take you on a merry-go-round. He is a special type of Christian.

Noted and thanks
Re: No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms by Psoul(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

I intentionally chose this moniker for a reason, and that reason is to trigger people like you. So far, it seems to be working.

Foolish reason.
You can't take a name you truly hated.
You chose a name according to what your heart fancy.
So, stop making up silly excuse.
You are a Satanist.
Lover of Satan
Whorshiper of Satan
Believer in Satanism
Son of Satan.

Go your way, darkness like you and Son of Light like me has no connection.
Re: No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2021
MrWondah:
While I understand your point on charms, you should know that the same person was arrested with a cutlass, which is a weapon.
The cutlass could be used to injure people or destroy properties

Actually foolanis carry swords around freely. I've never heard that any has ever been arrested by those plonkers in the police.
Re: No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms by NaijaSatanlst: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Psoul:

Foolish reason.
You can't take a name you truly hated.
You chose a name according to what your heart fancy.
So, stop making up silly excuse.
You are a Satanist.
Lover of Satan
Whorshiper of Satan
Believer in Satanism
Son of Satan.

Go your way, darkness like you and Son of Light like me has no connection.

Lmao, I chose this moniker to trigger you and so far it's working. Stay pained brother grin
Re: No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms by LordReed(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, anointing oils have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity as taught you by Jesus Christ. undecided

All of these ideas, including your "anointings", were imported mostly from Pagan religions and beliefs which have nothing to do with Jesus Christ's New Covenant. undecided

Just because you use anointing oils in your rituals does not then mean that ritual of yours is sanctioned by Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ never taught or mentioned the use of any such oils as part of the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God which He instructed His followers to live by. undecided

Mark 6:13
And they cast out many demons, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them.
Re: No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Mark 6:13
And they cast out many demons, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them.
Kobojunkie:
Again, anointing oils have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity as taught you by Jesus Christ. undecided

All of these ideas, including your "anointings", were imported mostly from Pagan religions and beliefs which have nothing to do with Jesus Christ's New Covenant. undecided

Just because you use anointing oils in your rituals does not then mean that ritual of yours is sanctioned by Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ never taught or mentioned the use of any such oils as part of the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God which He instructed His followers to live by. undecided
Re: No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms by LordReed(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:

So Mark 6:13 was not the disciples acting on Jesus' orders?
Re: No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:
So Mark 6:13 was not the disciples acting on Jesus' orders?
HIs proclaimation was made clear by Him- those who belong to Him are those who obey Him. Those who are His Friends are those who do as He asks - John 15 vs 14 - not those who do as He did or as His apostles did. undecided
Re: No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms by LordReed(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
HIs proclaimation was made clear by Him- those who belong to Him are those who obey Him. Those who are His Friends are those who do as He asks - John 15 vs 14 - not those who do as He did or as His apostles did. undecided

LMFAO! You gotta love these guys and the way they rationalise away the very things they claim to believe. Don't worry you'll soon come to say it was not everything that Jesus taught explicitly. Na so. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! You gotta love these guys and the way they rationalise away the very things they claim to believe. Don't worry you'll soon come to say it was not everything that Jesus taught explicitly. Na so. Bwahahahahaha!
Ok.

10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid / Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / THE LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE. Christ Apostolic Church