Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary (30182 Views)

Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Rubbiish(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2021
iExplore:
Children are supposed to bury their parents, not the other way round.

I can only imagine the pain she must have gone through. God comfort her.
Honestly!
Quite sad
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
Madam have another child before you leave this world and your memory will not only be in videos.
Tell us the name of your useless great great great grandfather, that is if you even know it.

Ada will always be remembered in films because she has made a name for herself. Even when those same family and friends are no more or will they live forever?

Isaac Newton wey no get pikin nko?

Don't go and do something and leave legacy. Be hoping on people to remember you as if they won't also die.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by MyExpression(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
Madam have another child before you leave this world and your memory will not only be in videos.

You no go like be the father?
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2021
AlphaLion:
Tell us the name of your useless great great great grandfather, that is if you even know it.

Ada will always be remembered in films because she has made a name for herself. Even when those same family and friends are no more or will they live forever?

Isaac Newton wey no get pikin nko?

Don't go and do something and leave legacy. Be hoping on people to remember you as if they won't also die.

Nonsense
No mind the idiot... same thing i told him... he started insulting himself... but i did not see him reply any of the guys that cautioned him... na for my body the legacy goat wan get power ...
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Don27tiky(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Trimjos:
Same way our very known nairaland resident zombies will be burying their children. Evil people.

RIP Little Ameh!
be careful what you wish others. It may end up happening to you first. Many people have wish Buhari dead and have died and baba is still kicking. Wish unto others what you will wish for yourself.
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Philip4564(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2021
May God console her it's not easy loosing one's child
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by YourFavorite21(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2021
Rip dear, I pray God grants your mama dey fortitude to bear the loss.
Death is the only thing above any living thing on earth, every man must taste it.
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Ifyjos(f): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
It's well, I pray that God almighty will continue to strengthen and console you ma.May her soul continue to rest in the Lord
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by brunobaba(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Trimjos:
Same way our very known nairaland resident zombies will be burying their children. Evil people.

RIP Little Ameh!

No enemy is worth this curse,please be wise.
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Bahamas95(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Continue to RIP young lady. embarassed

Wait o, must everything be brought to social media? Can't she just go there quietly without camera and do whatever she went there to do and allow the young girl rest?....... Honestly I don't like this sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Makinaki: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bahamas95:
Continue to RIP young lady. embarassed

Wait o, must everything be brought to social media? Can't she just go there quietly without camera and do whatever she went there to do and allow the young girl rest?....... Honestly I don't like this sh!t.

Everything na for the 'gram these days o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos / Obiwon Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.