Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary (30187 Views)

Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Jabar2017: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2021
Iku Omo ko da Lara rara...olohun Mafi kan WA...
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Btruth: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2021
Sorry madam! The Lord is your strength in Jesus name.

Gbogbo waa oni fii oju so'kun omo l'aiye.

Amin.
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Princeton92(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2021
Her only child.... RIp
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Athemisia: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2021
Trimjos:
Same way our very known nairaland resident zombies will be burying their children. Evil people.

RIP Little Ameh!
Naaaah!!... That's way too harsh.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by SocialJustice: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Sometimes you talk like as if its by one's power that you do everything you want.... you think it was easy for her and she had just one? nawa oooo..... no emphaty at all....
You don't know her personally neither do I. I posted based on optimism that no matter what has happened in the past, she will conquer to have another child or more.

You chose to have 'empathy' and you feel you're the sensible emotional person here. My friend go and sit down.

Nigerians and misplaced emotions, as if telling her sorry 1 year later will bring back the dead.
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Aurelius1(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2021
Death is the next thing that I fear after God. It's not the physical pain but the thoughts of leaving your loved ones behind. The thought that you won't get to see your son, daughter or mum ever again is enough to fear death.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
You don't know her personally neither do I. I posted based on optimism that no matter what has happened in the past, she will conquer to have another child or more.

You chose to have 'empathy' and you feel you're the sensible emotional person here. My friend go and sit down.

Nigerians and misplaced emotions, as if telling her sorry 1 year later will bring back the dead.
You should be the one to go sit in the gutters.... go back to that thing you posted, read it again, then ask your self if you have any sense..... even if you want to impregnate her to give birth to another child, is that the best way to put it? yen yen yen.... crying mantis... oponu oshi...

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Makinaki: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Ol' boy, that gal wen dey bagrand wey wear black top with white trouser gather yansh o. grin grin
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by lereinter(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Death anniversary
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by SocialJustice: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
You should be the one to go sit in the gutters.... go back to that thing you posted, read it again, then ask your self if you have any sense..... even if you want to impregnate her to give birth to another child, is that the best way to put it? yen yen yen.... crying mantis... oponu oshi...
Lol, why are you so emotional? Over what exactly? I have more important things to deal with.
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Aurelius1(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2021
From some of the comments I've read its clear that a lot of youths need brain reset. Many are just going about without any sense in their heads and its so unfortunate. No wonder the country is in its present state.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by nwajesus12(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
Madam get pregnant again before you leave this world and your memory will only be in videos.
olodo
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Newton85: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
Madam have another child before you leave this world and your memory will not only be in videos.
Dimwit!
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2021
May Almighty God comfort and strengthen her this is a very difficult moment for her loosing your only child. I want cto cry right now because I know a family also that lost their only child and daughter. Life is cruel sometimes . May the good Lord don't let us looseof own kids to the cold hands of death this I pray. Amen
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by TheWolfen(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2021
Painful

Princeton92:
Her only child.... RIp

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2021
I feel for her. It's not easy losing a child.
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Strap: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2021
Since you know her that much, it will be proper for you to either call her or send a text instead of giving SM advise.
SocialJustice:
Madam have another child before you leave this world and your memory will not only be in videos.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, why are you so emotional? Over what exactly? I have more important things to deal with.
i am so emotional over your lack of sense of reasoning... all of a sudden, you now have important things to do abi?? are you even of any importance?? shior.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Newton85:
Dimwit!
Don't mind the fool.... he is still arguing that he said the right thing....
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by whytediamond(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2021
anochuko01:
And why bring it online...

Some things suppose dey on a low.

I just tire for some people.

This is supposed to be a solemn emotional moment. She still on Snapchat abi na livechat
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by seyz91(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2021
you dey mind those idiots?..

sebi na because he never affect their family members
Idamond:
very painful..
and some hoodlums will come here to say SARS didn't kill anyone.

keep resting beloved daughter
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Lightorder: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2021
iExplore:
Children are supposed to bury their parents, not the other way round.

I can only imagine the pain she must have gone through. God comfort her.
so sad
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2021
seenihola:
One of the most painful thing is for parents to know their children’ grave...

Meanwhile, you could be the lucky owner
Brand name: Fujitsu
Processor: intel corei3
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD rom: Yes
Charger: Yes
Price: 50k only
0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Lightorder: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond:
very painful..

Are you sure you are ok ? You are one of the reasons why Lai Mohamed and mr president are right sometimes
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by goslowgoslow(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond:
very painful..

Na SARS killed her? Smh!
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by SocialJustice: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
i am so emotional over your lack of sense of reasoning... all of a sudden, you now have important things to do abi?? are you even of any importance?? shior.
Yeah, I have more important things to do than conversing with an over emotional bigot.

If you want the woman to be in mourning perpetually, fine, but I want her to get over this terrible incident in her life and have another baby, so that when she's full of age and no more, her family and friends will have a person they can relate to and not just videos of her.

What is so wrong in me thinking my own way, why must I think like you? Why do you think your path of reasoning is the only one that should be held in correctness while other views are harassed and bullied. You need to rethink your thought style and how you relate with people.

This conversation is over, learn if you can.
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2021
SocialJustice:
Yeah, I have more important things to do than conversing with an over emotional bigot.

If you want the woman to be in mourning perpetually, fine, but I want her to get over this terrible incident in her life and have another baby, so that when she's full of age and no more, her family and friends will have a person they can relate to and not just videos of her.

What is so wrong in me thinking my own way, why must I think like you? Why do you think your path of reasoning is the only one that should be held in correctness while other views are harassed and bullied. You need to rethink your thought style and how you relate with people.

This conversation is over, learn if you can.
Hey dimwit, come back.... the only thing that makes you a foolish man is not your lack of knowledge but for the fact that you do not want to learn.... how many mentions did you get over this your stupid comment, that should tell you how foolish that opinion of your's sound... if after the mentions and comments reasonable people sent your way over that sensitive comment of your's doesn't teach you anything, then it simply means you are irredeemably foolish... and it will be very unwise of me to keep on arguing with an irredeemably foolish person so he doesn't draw me to the path of foolishness.... if your brain was half as tiny as an ant, we won't be arguing this, yen yen yen.... you think pregnancy is a easy something? its always very easy to see people who only has luxury in getting vaginas to service but no luxury in been able to impregnate one... silly ass...GO TO THE ANTS AND LEARN.
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by DisLifeSha: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Are only child?

SocialJustice:
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by sylve11: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2021
Not easy to swallow such a painful pill. sad cool
Re: Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Must everything be recorded in this country. She still made a movie out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Obiwon Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.