Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Gets Surprise Birthday Treat At SEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Gets Surprise Birthday Treat At SEC Meeting (11154 Views)

Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Wins Gombe Guber Election / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner / N30,000 Minimum Wage: Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Constitutes Negotiation Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Gets Surprise Birthday Treat At SEC Meeting by Sazzy07(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Coronabirus:

This is the reason why we call people like u dogmatic. In the whole Nigeria it is only in Jigawa that u will see each and every LG having good roads including villages, there is no single bad road in Jigawa except few FG roads, Jigawa has the most infrastructure in education across the LGs of the state than any other Nigerian state, have the best access to portable water, pregnant women and children have free access to healthcare, all Govt staffs have health insurance with reliable access to treatment and medicine, people of Jigawa receive atleast 12hrs electricity daily with access to Street light in all her 27 LGs and and Solar lamp in villages, wind mill sourcing water to herdsmen in RUGA. If other states will get average of Jigawa State social amenities they may start worshipping their Governors(this is true, no hype).
Do u know why I said all these? Because in other Nigerian states projects are built in state capitals only and the gullible followers praise their dubious Governors for this deceptive action by leaving other LGs in difficulties and suffering.
I call u dogmatic because if u believe in social media and Nairaland for concrete, authentic and reliable source of news and believe the hoax being dumped here then u are totally lost. I travelled to all Nigerian states and have seen a lot!
True talk, it's get annoying when someone judges from his limited view, you've not been there no Judge.
I schooled in Gombe, even in tiny communities motoroable roads, Jigawa and road network are you joking, their road network beats many other states by far, consistent electricity is common in Jigawa, they may not be "Loud" it doesn't mean they do no function.
Re: Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Gets Surprise Birthday Treat At SEC Meeting by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sazzy07:

True talk, it's get annoying when someone judges from his limited view, you've not been there no Judge.
I schooled in Gombe, even in tiny communities motoroable roads, Jigawa and road network are you joking, their road network beats many other states by far, consistent electricity is common in Jigawa, they may not be "Loud" it doesn't mean they do no function.

True. Most Nigerians have their intellect beaten by deceptive advert of projects. Lagos, Kano, Rivers, Kaduna and Akwa Ibom are all doing big projects in state capitals and places visible to visitors for political reasons but states like Jigawa and Gombe have their projects seen and affecting their people positively. People will be shocked to see how greats their projects are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Says Sensitive Election Materials No Longer To Be Kept With CBN / SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing / Saraki May Be Going Through Corruption Trial, But We Stand By Him - Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.