Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court (30746 Views)

Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State / We Are Not Ready For Fayose’s Trial Yet – EFCC Begs Court / We Are Not Ready For Fayose's Trial Yet, EFCC Counsel Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by TMSMedia: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2021
Situation Report: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers And Journalist Wait Outside The Court (Photos)

The trial of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader, Nnamdi Kanu at the Abuja Federal High Court is yet to start and the court is not open as lawyers and journalist are seen waiting outside the court premises, BBC reports.

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1974521869420196/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by TMSMedia: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Abdul05: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2021
As you can see,

Kanu is now in a shameful situation grin

35 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by jpeevibes(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Make I reserve front seat

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by WibusJaga: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2021

Trial of the Century. We are watching.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by tuborme: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Mrkumareze(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2021
Wow, all the cloud for Nnamdi Kanu. Buhari has made this guy Hero...

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Fahdiga(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2021
Only one person's trial is pulling all this crowd both from Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2021
I honestly wish him the very best.. however it turns out, he has written his name in gold already..

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by LegendAnselm: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2021
TMSMedia:
i think say buhari get two ball. Now i know

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by OnuAmu: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2021
So 3 trucks with Hausa speaking men just arrived outside the court and launched an assault on Sowore and his team.. Infront of DSS and the terrorist police did nothing!

If not mobile police and civil defense that came when people wanted to revolt shocked

Tufiakwa to this caliphate people

Only 3 of those malnourished fulanis and one of their cars were later caught...

E still remain 2 years shaa

55 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Racoon(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2021
Compare how this government that harbours well known fanatic Islamic jihadists and terrorists now prosecuting those who are against their evil govt as terrorists.E no go better for all of una.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2021
shocked

Mrkumareze:
Wow, all the cloud for Nnamdi Kanu. Buhari has made this guy Hero...

To Buhari, every thing is gra-gra. If not that he surrounds himself with hawks and bad advisers he'ld have known that there are some things or cases you'll need to use your initiative as a human to solve not muscle all the time.

God bless lovers of freedom

27 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by BBBmall25: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Arda1000(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2021
Abdul05:

As you can see,

Abdul the foooloshh cow grin
Am not so surprised u don't have a clue on what is going on

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Blackfire(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2021
We will deal with this ugbo boy... very sturrborn even in the prison

You guys should tell him to give up on this foolery...

Nigeria is one

North2023

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Chiboy484(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Free MNK now

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Jumbojnr(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Abdul05:

As you can see,

Abdul = religion of piss

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by kettykin: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only one person's trial is pulling all this crowd both from Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever
Nigeria foolishly entered his bait, now the British government is in interested in the case. When he is is released unconditionally, I see him addressing the British press which will trigger more questions about Biafra

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Mrkumareze(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

To Buhari, every thing is gra-gra. If not that he surrounds himself with hawks and bad advisers he'ld have known that there are some things or cases you'll need to use your initiative as a human to solve not muscle all the time.

God bless lovers of freedom

Gra gra hardly solve problem, I learnt this long ago..

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Gra gra hardly solve problem, I learnt this long ago..
To Buhari, muscle is every every

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Mystic216: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2021
Their delay doesn’t change anything
Today na today
Ohamadike bu Odogwu and Odogwu abughi guy man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by odinnie369: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2021
politics board all the threads there are because of nnamdi kanu

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by brainpulse: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Good one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by bluefilm: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2021
Biafra will never die.

Because Biafra lives in our minds.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by PrinceOfLagos: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2021
Kanu is now a national hero

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Maks27: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2021
nairalannders.
Please if you have a old or bad Android phone you are not using again please help me with it.
I am in desperate need of an Android phone. I am a student and I am Missing a lot without an Android
I don't mind if it's bad but repairable
Thanks in advance
My location is Ogun state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2021
The world is watching
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by Noshitboi(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2021
MNK more popular than Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by janedonez(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2021
Bsd
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court by nkemoma(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2021
Abdul05:

As you can see,

Gworo chewing bastard

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) / Cambridge: Why We Can’t Authenticate Buhari’s Result / Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.