Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) (68929 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Onnoghen Arrives CCT For Trial - Video/ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Ushman333: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
And yet you would rather die than let the dead,stupid Biafra go?

Ain't it a bummer?

Sense no go kill you. grin
In your dreams, we want them to fight for it, they are paying for being blockheads.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ushman333:

Seun ipob terrorist have taken over your nairaland, they are toxic ethnic bigots. SEUN stop promoting bigotry, you can see their accounts, block them.

I think he has sold the forum to Lalasticslala
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by amuwo1980: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
.your hatred of islam and muslim makes you dull and shameless here....

Anyway i dont blame you...you are fed with hate and fake news...

Percentage of Fakenews per region:
SE 1ST (95%)
SS 2ND (85%)
SW 3RD (75%)
NC 4TH (20%)
NW 5TH (10%)
NE 6TH (150%)
He is saying the truth and u are here deflecting
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Ushman333: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
TripleOh7:

I think he has sold the forum to Lalasticslala
Very shameful, ethnic bigots everywhere in nairaland politics.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by amuwo1980: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Igboho has been poisoned in Benin Republic. His wife was raped by the DSS.

What are you & the entire sophisticated Afonja race doing about it?
Aboki trying to pitch the one against the other
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
DoggoneDogg:

You will lose this war. I am armed to the teeth
[/s]

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ushman333:

Very shameful, ethnic bigots everywhere in nairaland politics.

That's why people abhor them wherever they go.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Ushman333: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha! God bless Mr Seun for creating Nairaland and history will remember him.
History will also remember us who is fighting against the wickedness going on in Nigeria champion by the northern cabals.

History will remember you for ass licking the bombom of your follow man.....report master. You will soon report us to your primary school headmistress.

Mpama.....
You only support ipob, Kanu and igbos, even when he kills your people. You are worse than fulani herdsmen.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
TripleOh7:
[/s]

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
TripleOh7:

I think he has sold the forum to Lalasticlala

Wail on grin grin

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by GSA01: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
CSP Idowu no nonsense man!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by kingthreat(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
amuwo1980:

We are not in ur Yoruba land , we are in lagos go killlll urself and we stay here and piss and shit all over the place and u can’t do a thing about it, get out of all the eastern region too.

Okay, we are watching. The number of yorubas in the erosion red mudland is less than 20,000. The number of yam legged people in Yoruba land is more than 3 million. One day, everybody go go back their papa land.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Ushman333: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

You hate me I hate you,
Igbos are the problem of Nigeria,
Igbos give Nigeria a bad name,
Igbos are drug addicts and peddlelers,
Igbos are kidnappers,
But Igbos wants to go on their own it becomes problem.
Are you not mad?

Why should it be a problem flocking with the person you hate to see if you people are not stupid?

My friend go to mountain of Fire and Miracle Church for deliverance service.
Nigerians won't give you freedom cos of your bad mouth.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
DoggoneDogg:

Wail on grin grin
[/s]

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Jostoman: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
grin grin grin Sowore is a coward.
but better than you 100 times.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by makavellidon: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Doesn't answer my question. In what way is sowore a coward?
bro it a mistake d message is not 4 you the message is meant for one handler that call it self nonpartian1 sorry bro
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
makavellidon:
your generation be rotten toto.ur generation is also a Fool, mad man

You are in danger of hell
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ushman333:

Nigerians won't give you freedom cos of your bad mouth.

You will die if we go......bloody block heads.

Thank God Buhari has foolishly made us to realize what we can do even without our foolish governors.

Why did the bring Kanu to court if they were not afraid ? We would shut down the country for one month and we would seen how you will move from that your shit hole with your own Young shall grow motors or GIG motors.

Beggars .
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by makavellidon: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ficient:

You are in danger of hell
including your family and ur entire generation
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Kudunku: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
galaxy2020:
YOLUBA PEOPLE where are thou?... grin grin

Stop it
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by lexy2014: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
makavellidon:
bro it a mistake d message is not 4 you the message is meant for one handler that call it self nonpartian1 sorry bro

Ok. Peace
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Ushman333: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
uote author=MEGAWATCH post=106936337]

Thank God Buhari has foolishly made us to realize what we can do even without our foolish governors.

Why did the bring Kanu to court if they were not afraid ? We would shut down the country for one month and we would seen how you will move from that your shit hole with your own Young shall grow motors or GIG motors.

Beggars .[/quote]
Igbos are parasites no one likes or wants them, but we won't give you biafra, cos of your bad mouth, die here, even you fight another biafra war, you will remain here, number1 marginalized, this is punishment for big mouth, and for causing the first Nigeria coup. No freedom for you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by amuwo1980: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Okay, we are watching. The number of yorubas in the erosion red mudland is less than 20,000. The number of yam legged people in Yoruba land is more than 3 million. One day, everybody go go back their papa land.
Get the fork out , we live peacefully with our Yoruba brothers and you are not one of them. You can’t do a thing , watch till heavens come down you won’t do crap and if u talk too much , a Yoruba police man will catch and detain u for days self
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by amuwo1980: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

You hate me I hate you,
Igbos are the problem of Nigeria,
Igbos give Nigeria a bad name,
Igbos are drug addicts and peddlelers,
Igbos are kidnappers,
But Igbos wants to go on their own it becomes problem.
Are you not mad?

Why should it be a problem flocking with the person you hate to see if you people are not stupid?

My friend go to mountain of Fire and Miracle Church for deliverance service.
He is a sick jihadist
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by CaptainFM1: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
amSTARboy:
Them no dey fear police again...

Imagine attacking someone right in front of heavily armed police men in easternbull.....

Well.... what do i know

You forgot that "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Jayphoenix45(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
SarkinYarki:

My brother when we the Buhari govt is the one behind the bandits we know what we are saying
This is totally unacceptable..i feel so sad deep in my heart..i have great fears raising my kids here. My brother what do we do? We can not keep complaining online..what actions do we need to take and who do we pitch our tents with that will at least make a genuine attempt at liberating this nation? Did you hear that bandits blew up and shot at the train from abuja to kaduna? Its only air we have left and that one is also threatened by their new rocket launchers..my brother, these are indeed the worst times i have seen Nigeria and it saddens me greatly

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by amuwo1980: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ushman333:
uote author=MEGAWATCH post=106936337]

Beggars .
Igbos are parasites no one likes or wants them, but we won't give you biafra, cos of your bad mouth, die here, even you fight another biafra war, you will remain here, number1 marginalized, this is punishment for big mouth, and for causing the first Nigeria coup. No freedom for you.
This is the mind of buhari and other Nigerians towards the igbos , the fight by IPOB is justified , this statement gives it all the reason to be , we must fight nigeria as presently constituted to death , there must be a new nigeria with a different mind set , ppl like the posters must be out of the system, we must fight this fight even if it need to be an armed one
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by amuwo1980: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
CaptainFM1:

You forgot that "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
More like it is coordinated attack, the men wearing the police uniforms and the attackers are on same page same assignment and probably met this morning and sent out by same ppl
Re: Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) by Ushman333: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
amuwo1980:

This is the mind of buhari and other Nigerians towards the igbos , the fight by IPOB is justified , this statement gives it all the reason to be , we must fight nigeria as presently constituted to death , there must be a new nigeria with a different mind set , ppl like the posters must be out of the system, we must fight this fight even if it need to be an armed one
No one loves you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.