Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani (36542 Views)

Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack / How Terrorists Are Taking Charge Of Borno’s Ungoverned Spaces, Highways / Remaining Students At Attacked Kaduna School Moved To Army Cantonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by 4four(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
seunmsg:
This is sad! Government is doing everything possible to develop our infrastructure and we are doing every possible to destroy the infrastructure. How do we develop if we continue like this?
pls me, my families, linage, and friends are not part of u people (terrorists) that are destroying the infrastructure, since u are wise enough to realise what u people were doing is not right, then call Ur fellow terrorists to order
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by akmath: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Just like say you borrow money play bet9ja the game cut.. Someone please tell Bubu to work on Security first...

This news is saddening...
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by 4four(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
seunmsg:

These criminal bandits are Nigerians like the rest of us. Why are they destroying what belongs to all of us?
since they are all Nigerians (which I do not personally believe) as u said, does that make u too bandits/terrorists?
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by timefarm(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2021

You are wanted.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by mecussey(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
iwaeda:

Our leaders do not see it as anything, if they succeeded, next step may be our air.

I tell you very soon, they will begin shoot down passenger planes and that is the end of Nigeria
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by nedekid: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
They are not terrorist and so tukano will not be used on them. According to Lai, they are nationalists that believe in one nigeria hence cannot be labeled terrorists.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by RiceProducers: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
iwaeda:

This is very serious, jokes apart and we need help.

This nation is in the wrong hands.

The nation is not in the wrong hands. It is the people that are wicked.
Some guys never liked the investments in infrastructure and many are secretly happy that the Abj Kad line is shut down.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by Christmasdon(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
THANKGOD BOKO HARAM IS NO MORE.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by baralatie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
iwaeda:
This is serious Lalasticlala, God will help us! Our infrastructure we are borrowing to build grin cheesy cheesy grin angry angry angry
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by yemi1504: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Donzion77:
This is definitely a worrisome development. Buses and trains are now the latest targets of these terrorists inorder to score high casualties.
For now only travelling by air is safe in Naija.
Wait o..
Our Rulers are smart! They obviously knew that terrorists are about to start targeting their two means of moving about- rail and air, that is why they hurriedly paid the ransom to ransom the kidnapped anti aircraft gun so that planes no go dey drop from sky like in Afghanistan

Traveling by air is not even safe anymore as there are reports the bandits now have anti-aircraft guns in their possession.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by Jlow2: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
To buhari and APC, bandits re foreign investors from Niger republic that must be given a soft landing for there business to trive.believe any other thing at ur peril
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by iwaeda: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
RiceProducers:

The nation is not in the wrong hands. It is the people that are wicked.
Some guys never liked the investments in infrastructure and many are secretly happy that the Abj Kad line is shut down.

You need your head checkup. You heard what El-Rufai.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by afube: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
OmoEpe:

When Boko Haram bombed Abuja severally including the UN building during Jonathan's regime I hope your anus with which you think conjured same theory

those bombings were sponsored directly by APC...........they have released all the bombers o! while dis one is in Lagos talking rubbish.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by Blackdisciple(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
iwaeda:

And they are still clamouring for 2023, and the south will give it to them again by accepting a southerner to be vice president
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by Briggsss: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Naija is gone,Naija is finished.Chaiiiiii.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by kunle75(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
iwaeda:
Yesterday,terrorists attacked the Kaduna Abuja railway with an explosive & opened fire on the train,targeting the Engine Driver & the Tank.This morning,I was on board when our train ran over another explosive damaged rail

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1451117188899823620?

The bandit are not terrorists because they believe in one indivisible Nigeria and therefore they are good boys who are just looking for something to eat,according to Lie lie mumuhead of information ministry.
They can't be proscribed .
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by princewarri1985: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
iwaeda:
Yesterday,terrorists attacked the Kaduna Abuja railway with an explosive & opened fire on the train,targeting the Engine Driver & the Tank.This morning,I was on board when our train ran over another explosive damaged rail

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1451117188899823620?
Please where is their spoke person SHEIKH GUMI?? he said they should grant bandit armnesty, and right now am still wondering why that Gumi of a man hasen't been arrested since??
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by chikason22(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:
They are only interested in Igbos and biafra.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues
[b][/b] aka vulturebbqgrills
simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba

Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by itsme01: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Increasing debt
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by GreyLaw(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Safyqueen:

How would naming them terrorist cub the situation. In Ebira proverb, they said "a child is seriously sick and in comma and you are saying he doesn't resemble his father" how is that a solution even if he does.

You sincerely don't have an idea what's happening!

When they are called terrorists then the full weight of the force of the military can be used against them. Calling them bandits means it's just civil criminality. Few days ago, the army defence headquarters were lamenting that they couldn't use the military jets to bomb the "bandits" because there is an agreement between Nigeria and the US (the manufacturers of the jet) that the jets beused only against TERRORISTS.

Do you now understand the outcry to label the "bandits" terrrorists which they actually are?
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by chaloskyx: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
ONE NIGERIANS HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE NIGERIAN UNITY STORY THUS FAR THIS IS JUST THE BIGINNING O SO MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY YOUR LOVE AFFAIR AND HONEYMOON
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by Kyf1: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oh
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by Sammerboi: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Terrorists are nationalist whilst agitators are terrorists coz they don’t believe in one Nijeriya. This country and its leaders are sick man.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by godliman: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Like I posted elsewhere, If bandits can comfortably shot down a fighter jet and now advance to derailing a high speed train, something must be wrong with the government not to see that these notorious groups are full blown terrorist
Leave them let them be playing with words and definitions. When they or their kiths or kins are finally kidnapped, they will accept that they are terrorist.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by Kingpin1000: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
OmoEpe:

When Boko Haram bombed Abuja severally including the UN building during Jonathan's regime I hope your anus with which you think conjured same theory
See this one still comparing the present with the past.
Your mumu never do.
You even have the guts to mention my comment.
Your stupidity did not tell you Jonathan was voted out because people felt Buhari will do a better job.
" when someone tries so had to defend stupidity, unknown to that person, He/she has become stupid"
YOU ARE A MUMU MAN
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by OmoEpe(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kingpin1000:

See this one still comparing the present with the past.
Your mumu never do.
You even have the guts to mention my comment.
Your stupidity did not tell you Jonathan was voted out because people felt Buhari will do a better job.
" when someone tries so had to defend stupidity, unknown to that person, He/she has become stupid"
YOU ARE A MUMU MAN

Only an intellectually challenged cretin can accuse a sitting president of making criminality a norm as a result of terror attack which has assumed an almost worldwide dimension.

Every nation is facing one criminal challenge or the other. The US has the highest murder record yet Americans don't accuse their president of making it a norm

It takes a mentally lazy simpleton to politicize crime.
But what else is there t9 expect from a character with an outsourced brain?
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by Kingpin1000: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
OmoEpe:

Only an intellectually challenged cretin can accuse a sitting president of making criminality a norm as a result of terror attack which has assumed an almost worldwide dimension.

Every nation is facing one criminal challenge or the other. The US has the highest murder record yet Americans don't accuse their president of making it a norm

It takes a mentally lazy simpleton to politicize crime.
But what else is there t9 expect from a character with an outsourced brain?

Just listen to yourself. I mean go back and read the thrash you put down, butvthis time slowly.

How dare you compare Nigeria with the US.
Didn't you hear what that ENDSARS guy that came from Canada said.
Baba, the guys said He left Heaven(Canada) to Hell (Nigeria).
You dare say I politicized crime. What the Hell. Are you not the one making comparison between Jonathan and Buhari.
You dare compare murder figures of the US with this shit hole.
Do we even have data in this country?
Your daftness knows no bound.
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by OmoEpe(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Just listen to yourself. I mean go back and read the thrash you put down, butvthis time slowly.

How dare you compare Nigeria with the US.
Didn't you hear what that ENDSARS guy that came from Canada said.
Baba, the guys said He left Heaven(Canada) to Hell (Nigeria).
You dare say I politicized crime. What the Hell. Are you not the one making comparison between Jonathan and Buhari.
You dare compare murder figures of the US with this shit hole.
Do we even have data in this country?
Your daftness knows no bound.

Immediately I read endsars I realised the depth and gullibility of the character am engaging online

It takes a certain level of gullibility to believe in a bodyless massacre

Sorry for engaging you. My assertions are beyond your comprehension abilities

Cheers
Re: How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani by Hakeem3(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
iwaeda:

Precisely; the hands of terrorist and extremist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.