Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (772 Views)

Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose / We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku / See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Message To His Followers, Today March 14th, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Simdyofficial(f): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by crestedaguiyi: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Ya

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BombAttack(f): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
The greatest leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra

The great Mandela of the Igbos

Odogwu is not guy name.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Simdyofficial(f): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Una can wail all una want, Ohamdike will be lock up for days
Re: I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralStan(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Oga shut up your gutter and go hang, if them born una papa well you for no bring am come court, Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
GeneralStan:

Oga shut up your gutter and go hang, if them born una papa well you for no bring am come court, Anuofia!
Na ngwụcha, Nnamdi onye wayo a ga -anọ na njide DSS ruo Nọvemba 10, ebe ị ga -akwa ákwá ma tie obi gị n'ịntanetị. grin
Re: I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by yyba: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
days? Life in prison with hard labour by the grace of god, ordering of Killings and destruction of innocent people's property will hunt him
Re: I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Simdyofficial(f): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by yyba: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
GeneralStan:

the people that are born well did not wear BIAFRA or carry BIAFRA flag to court. Stop boasting online go out and show example.
Re: I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Taaa nwoke nwee nagabasi oiso!

Gbanyere ya lister....eeeeekwekwekwekwe grin

I love you onye ndu!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian military stopped ESN from fighting fulani / South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. / See What Greeted Buhari In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.