Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah (1079 Views)

Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by Dave9jablaze: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
After the entrance of the Indigenous leader Nnamdi Kanu into the high court Abuja, many was denied access into the high court by security operatives which Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah was included and other press and journalists. 

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah had to trek to the three entrance of the court but was still denied access into the high court to visit Nnamdi Kanu in court

He wrote,
In advancement of my forthcoming application looking for the consent of the court to visit Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in detainment, today being Thursday; October 21, 2021, I was denied admittance into the Federal High Court premises in Abuja.

To my most extreme consternation and vexation, I was exposed to the nerve racking experience of journeying significant distances after I investigated three passageway courses to the court premises however was audaciously banished by security agents, even in the wake of recognizing myself as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and showing them a duplicate of my forthcoming application under the watchful eye of the Federal High Court, Abuja.

The Judiciary is the last stronghold of popular government; accordingly, the glaring refusal to permit legal counselors, delegates of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Civil Society Organizations and public office holders such as myself into the court premises isn't just crazy however a derisive infringement of our vote based ethos as a country.

The General public will review that I documented an application to visit Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, after I was denied admittance on two events by the DSS to talk about with the IPOB Leader.

Definitively, may I utilize this medium to by and by, approach the Federal Government to as an issue of direness, track down a political answer for the issues encompassing the capture and detainment of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as this will go far in splashing the current strain and weakness in the South East. I likewise need to console the overall population of my unflinching purpose and obligation to seeking after this case to an intelligent end.

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah

Anambra South Senatorial District

Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by jlinkd78(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Noted
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by alsudan: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fatty desperately searching for political gains.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by chrismastre5(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
K
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by System202: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
G
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by Maxymilliano(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lol ... Clout chaser ... grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by Millimann: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
K
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by BombAttack(f): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Who invited you?
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by Moferere: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
And so?
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by Moferere: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... Clout chaser ... grin

You dey mind am, he want use am corner electoral support
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by PrinceOfLagos: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Chasing clout as usual

But still better than Sunday Igboho that everyone has forgotten to rot away in Benin republic prison
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by OyigboUpdate: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
D
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by OyigboUpdate: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Chasing clout as usual

But still better than Sunday Igboho that everyone has forgotten to rot away in Benin republic prison

It is always politicians just like Abaribe and Okezie ikpazu after looting Abia state they had no choice than to support Biafra to distract the bingos from holding them accountable
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by PrinceOfLagos: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It is always politicians just like Abaribe and Okezie ikpazu after looting Abia state they had no choice than to support Biafra to distract the bingos from holding them accountable
Talk to the hand please ..
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by Dagah2: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oga go and service your debt with AMCON before they come for your remaining properties. For any one personal project started and completed by Ifeanyi Uba, I will mention 10 abandoned ones. Always clout chasing
Re: I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah by Doubleoh7: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
If you like trek round the court premises 20 times, it will not earn you Anambra state governor's seat. For how long have you been an occupant in the senate Chambers and what have been your contributions so far? What have you done or said since this man was held? Election is around the corner you wan catch cruise

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Tinubu Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer Nigeria / Bola Tinubu, Kassim Shettima And Others Visits Zamfara State Governor (phots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.