Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,487 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed (9915 Views)

Police Recruitment: 288, 266 Applications Already Received After Just A Week / VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo / EndSARS: Many victims already received compensation – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Racoon(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information and Culture, has said that many victims of the EndSARS protest that rocked Nigeria last year have already received payment of sums awarded to them by the panels set up by the Federal Government.

Mohammed stated this on Wednesday in a statement tagged: “Phantom Massacre at Lekki tollgate” to mark the one-year anniversary of the protest.

According to him, “Each state, in collaboration with the Federal Government, shall establish modalities for the settlement of all monetary compensations awarded by the panels.

“Already, as resolved by NEC, a number of states have set up Victims Compensation Funds, from which several victims have already received payments of sums awarded to them by the panels.”

DAILY POST reports that the EndSARS protests held in October 2020 were against the activities of the now-disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), a unit of the Nigeria Police Force accused of police brutality.

Youths had gathered at the Lekki tollgate to express their disgust for police brutality and bad governance in Nigeria.The protesters were dispersed from the location by gun-wielding soldiers, which some people believed led to the loss of lives.

This was followed by the destruction of private and public properties by hoodlums in Lagos State, an incident that informed the latest warning issued by the police in the state.Meanwhile, some protesters have been arrested by the police.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/10/20/endsars-many-victims-already-received-compensation-lai-mohammed/%3famp=1

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by DonBenny77(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mad man

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by psychologist(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Today, there’s no casualties of endsars

Tomorrow, many victim have received compensation

This guy is a chronic / pathetic liar

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Ulunne777(f): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
You said nothing happened and yet we are having victims receiving compensation.

Who are they?
Who paid them

Ndi ara ndi ara

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by McOluOmo: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
My papa tell me sey name dey follow pesin, make i try give my pikin dem beta name

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by janedonez(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Chai
Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Feggie3: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Adjovi: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
My own is that everyone who has a hand in the shooting at the toll gate and everyone who supports it and also those saying no one was killed there. All of you will have a dose of your poison. Karma fully loaded.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Ashez: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Thought they say there were no victims?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by johshwahr(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
How do I believe you
Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by patosky22(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
This man can lie for Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oh! There was victim in the first place but a Monika with sarki here said there's no victim huh, the truth is coming out little by little.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by BruncleZuma: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin

But there were no victims nah? One of the only living species of homo sapiens that can hold two distinct and opposing views on a subject at the same time.

Ladies and gentlemen, the honourable Minister of Information and Communication.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Potentate of Elision, Fabrication and Propaganda.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Mannyautos: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
But yet you claimed there were no victims angry . God how did we end up in this joke of a country

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Adolfhitler001: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
whenever i jam lie lie Mohammed one on one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Giltexo: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
This man will rot alive ..he will eat his own Margots

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Toluwanise247(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
I thought you said nothing like killing before why are you compensating victims. Who are the victims?.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by greatiyk4u(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Evidence needed
Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Antoeni(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
A lot of girls complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused giving them Sex. Some have even turned into intimacy gadgets just to keep their man.

Let me be very open here.......
Sex might not be the reason these guys walk away❗

Remove sex from a relationship and see that most girls don't have anything else to offer their man❗

Aside Sex, what do you have to offer to a man❓

Can you support him Spiritually❓

Can you Support him Physically/Financially❓

How about Mentally❓

All you do is Demand Money for Bags, Shoes, phones, Clothes, and Outings. Making him spend unnecessarily. What are you even bringing to the table❓

Have you ever sat him down and helped him plan about his future❓

Try to be a Woman that a man will always regret losing for the rest of his Life.

Be that woman that your man can never afford to lose to another man❗

Build your man to your Taste and stop looking for a ready made husband when you are not a ready made Wife...

Thank you❗

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nawa o .... But shebi dem say nobody was killed or injured? Who dem wan compensate? Now, trains are not safe

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by iKingsley(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
For Lai to tell that victims have been compensated means nobody has been compensated

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by OduduwaYoruba: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Compensation for what? Nobody died now. Lying old fool.
Let the youth displace all this old cargo then Nigeria will become better.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Thunderfayayou: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Fahdiga(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
But he said there was no victim. Stupid liar

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by sammuell(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
sad
Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by BigYash: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lie Lie.. Only him said no victims, only him is still saying victims were compensated. I no really blame this old men shsla,but the foolish youths that are still defending the old idiots,na them I blame.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Richy4(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
If he's the one saying it,that means it's not true....I feel sorry for his kids...I just pray people don't look at them the way they look at their father like they can never ever tell the truth even at a gun point.. angry

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by greatiyk4u(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Toluwanise247:
I thought you said nothing like killing before why are you compensating victims. Who are the victims?.

No lekki massacre is different from no endsars# victims
Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by jarvis4: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
But why he dey always say that there were no victims from the protest, which victims con dey receive compensation again

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by lafiagi007: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by iamoyindamola(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
But he said no casualties
Why paying compensation then

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed by Cosmatikka: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Win Ekiti Governorship — SDP / Masked Men Kill Three Residents In Kaduna Fresh Attacks / Buhari Was Not Involved In Any Air Mishap, it is fake news - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.