Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. (4061 Views)

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / Edo-ijaw Won’t Cede Land, Identity To Bini —rights Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Brimstone77: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
The picture below was the picture of Yoruba freedom fighter Sunday igboho trying to escape to bini republic through seme border when the Nigerian DSS came to arrest him in his residence... grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by ItsTutsi(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Do u have the one that chimpanzee looking creature Ojukwu absconded to ivory coast?
Brimstone77:
The picture below was the picture of Yoruba freedom fighter Sunday igboho trying to escape to bini republic through seme border when the Nigerian DSS came to arrest him in his residence... grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by UndisputedFaith: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
Very soon you will sing a new song unless you are not Igbo Catholics,

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Brimstone77: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
cool cool. What's this one saying??
UndisputedFaith:
Very soon you will sing a new song unless you are not Igbo Catholics,

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Brimstone77: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Do u have the one that chimpanzee looking creature Ojukwu absconded to ivory coast?
no I have the one of when the ape awolowo drank ota pia pia... grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
I will show you when you stop crying... cheesy
i don't have time for senseless descendant of ape, alaye make you comot for my front ooh

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by UndisputedFaith: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
cool cool. What's this one saying??
It is for the wise not for the feeble minded
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Kwili: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin grin Nice reply Nwachineke.

Sunday igbhoo has been forgotten and abandon by the brown roof republic.
He must be eating beni watery beans and stone fill rice. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Gandollar(f): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kwili:

Dude has been poisoned. His lawyer said so. Thatfairguy confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
Sense no too common!
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by meccuno: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by meccuno: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kwili:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Korrection(m): 2:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Una go kill person with laff here ooo cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by ThatFairGuy: 4:22am On Oct 22, 2021
Tribalism is not good, shun it.
Gandollar:
Dude has been poisoned. His lawyer said so. Thatfairguy confirmed it.
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Danjikanbauchi: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
i don't have time for senseless descendant of ape, alaye make you comot for my front ooh
kwolokwolo kazami.
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Brimstone77: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
premium tears..

Your pain my gain.. grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Gandollar(f): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Tribalism is not good, shun it.
I'm not tribal. I only respond to tribal slurs thrown at me. If I was tribal I won't understand, speak and write two other Nigerian languages including my native dialect.
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by strangest(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2021
Brimstone77:

Aboki... Continue trying to cause issues between Yoruba and Igbo....

N

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Benmob: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2021
Worthless tribal idiot, igbos will continue to support igboho, I don't blame u but na Nairaland organizers I blame for allowing u to bring rubbish topic here, because they are making money for it.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by TheWolfen(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2021
All these tribal bigots on nairaland sef. Y'all brain and dick should be sacrifice to your village gods because both are useless and y'all don't use it
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2021
Benmob:
Worthless tribal idiot, igbos will continue to support igboho, I don't blame u but na Nairaland organizers I blame for allowing u to bring rubbish topic here, because they are making money for it.
Leave Him
He just ran away from yabaleft
A mentally deranged f**l who always goes about causing tribalism
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Brimstone77: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2021
Benmob:
@the bolded I wish I can say samething about yorubas toward Nnamdi kanu and ipob,but reverse is the case..
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Brimstone77: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2021
TheWolfen:
All these tribal bigots on nairaland sef. Y'all brain and dick should be sacrifice to your village gods because both are useless and y'all don't use it
go and tell same to tinubu or adeyinka grandson.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Brimstone77: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2021
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Leave Him
He just ran away from yabaleft
A mentally deranged f**l who always goes about causing tribalism
nwanne gbara ogwu gi nwuo.
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Brimstone77:
nwanne gbara ogwu gi nwuo.
LOL grin
STOP tribalism and Fight for your future
Zukwanike.

MEANWHILE,AM HOSTING A WHATSAPP CLASS ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by udede(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2021
Truely i say unto thee, the Igbos and the Yoruba confrontation on nairaland makes nairaland interesting.

The only problem is that some people are just taking it to heart
Re: Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. by Gadafii: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2021
omo if this thread na battle ground, it would be likened to battle of the bulge, ww2 cheesy

see projectiles flying carelessly from both ridges

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! #endsars : I Did Not Say Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate - Lai Mohammed / Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland / How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.