Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN (12301 Views)

IPOB: Army, Police Kill 5 In Aba During Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu's Detention / Ekweremadu Proposes Political Solution To Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention / Tribunal Rejects PDP, Atiku’s Request To Re-argue Apc’s Objection To Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Mccullum: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2021
This same way it against international law when US entered Pakistan to assassinates a terrorist; Osama.

This same way it against international law when Uganda kidnapped Israeli.

This same way it against international to invade a sovereign nation which Israel did in Uganda.

Nearly all the hostages were freed in an Israeli commando raid led by Jonathan Netanyahu, the brother of Israel’s ex-Prime Minister.

The same way it against Nigeria law to jump bail, the NK japa out of Naija, this bail jumping can be a misdemeanor or a felony.

This same way it against international law for Nigeria government to ignore the protocol that guide extradition.

Conclusively, not all time private citizens and member states of United Nations followed the legal procedure to pursue their goal and achievement of it, that lawyer suppose to understand all aforementioned references, I think he do but just trying to act in that direction to please its client.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by gidado14(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2021

Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by uvie66: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2021
This idiot is talking about human right.,.. what about the human rights of all the security forces you killed, or people denied of earning a livelihood due to your illegal Monday Sit at home.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Aufbauh(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Quota system education, go and read the article again before mentioning Ejiofor.

No wonder the idiot called them lazy youths.

Whether it is a Ejiofor, Bruce or Barr. Trump, I care less about the name. I've passed my message so your.inquest on cheap technicality of name is inconsequential & insignificant to my stance.

Again, it's appallingly ridiculous, laughable and ironic for an uninformed Ipobian to be referring to someone as 'Quota system product'.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Naijadaily: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu remains a calamity that has befallen the Igbo nation; he should be jailed for life . There's more to being Igbo than this Biafra nonsense. The people of the Southeast now live in fear because of the atrocities of his foot soldiers.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by McStoic(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Abdul05:
Under the international's law what about the national's law. .. grin O-de

So Kanu is now different from other Nigerians?

This Mr Bruce fien or whatever his name is

He is just a rare bird grin

Someone from a shithole republic is arguing with someone whose ancestors gave his ancestors the enlightenment vis a vis education on human rights, legal laws etc. Cry all you want, Bruce Fein and his country are superior to your zoo country in every sense of the word

When the time is right, you guys must fall in line with that international law cos national is a component of international. Go figure!
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by stinechykee: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/22/kanus-counsel-says-detention-violates-international-law-to-petition-un/
This government keep falling into Nnamdi Kanu trap without knowing it.This case case will finally usher in what this Buhari and his Fulani brothers fear most which is the total actualisation of Biafra
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by stinechykee: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Everyone is Aboki to you, that shows how low your critical thinking and qualifies you as one of those uninformed ipobians.
Same with you children of hate that sees every opposing comments here are Igbos,so deal it
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Masterkernel1: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2021
Abdul05:

It's understandable coming from illiteracy capital of the world. Nigerian laws aren't superior to United Nations Charter that Nigeria is a signatory.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Pelico20: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2021
I fear that man is still Nnamdi Kanu, because this current regime can clone anybody.
Why won't they allow him speak.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2021
Which UN? UN no longer as you think it was then.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Kinterez(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2021
post=106952207:
Cownu and his online swines and murderers will neverend well in life...
Same goes for boko haram leader and their cohorts.
Cownu no go die better, for killing our relative Miracle Nwobodo for joining Nigeria Police and leaving his elder sister alive in the same Police force.
If u no wan die or celebrate Xmas, quote this post now.
Anuofias dem

Na Amadioha and Sango go strike all of una supporting the killings of innocent igbos

We only hope you won't be angry when a bastard snuff the life out of a relative.
A shining star in her family at that.
A girl with lots of prospects in life.
A girl already bringing smiles and happiness to her younger ones and aged parents.
We pray that will never be your portion in life,,
And we pray for you from the bottom of our hearts @MANNA that, that will never be your portion in life.

Her mom keeps crying up till this moment, refusing to be consoled.
Now, Say AMEN and go to work!
Have a good weekend.
They who feels it knows it.
For the dozen virgini girls kille for their otukmokpo,
Their blood will cry on the heads of Cownu.
It's only a matter of time

Isn't it funny it is the same criminal lawyer that Atiku hired during his colossal lose during the election saying this jargons.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians now know who is sponsoring that animal that his biological father told is he had mental issue since he was 15
The fact that you are an admin and still spew rubbish still amazes me...you should lead by example but you are busy condemning a person...You really need to be examined

1 Like

Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Cryptoteach(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2021
MINE DOGECOIN, Litecoin, Etc for FREE

All crypto currencies are mined wether it’s Bitcoin, ethereum, Litcoin, Riple or Dogecoin, there’re all Mined either from a computer or from a cloud based server through mobile phones.

So if you’re interested, I’ll show you how to mine the above listed coins from your mobile phone.

Please follow my link in my signature, register and mine ONCE PER DAY and withdraw to your wallet address. I have also confirmed online that it’s legit and you can too. Goodbye
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by clarocuzioo(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Whether it is a Ejiofor, Bruce or Barr. Trump, I care less about the name. I've passed my message so your.inquest on cheap technicality of name is inconsequential & insignificant to my stance.

Again, it's appallingly ridiculous, laughable and ironic for an uninformed Ipobian to be referring to someone as 'Quota system product'.

You first approach to the article shows you lack comprehension skills, added with a low thinking faculty.

No need of wasting more of my precious time on a non entity whose IQ level is not more than that of a cow.

Good bye, I am very busy now.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Masterkernel1: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Everyone is Aboki to you, that shows how low your critical thinking and qualifies you as one of those uninformed ipobians.

You're far from educated considering your line of thought on the subject matter.

When a court if law begins to ignore standard recognized laws or justice, and carries little or no official standing in the territory within which it resides its called Kangaroo Court. It can't stand any where.

It's standard practice to allow Journalists to cover proceedings.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by IHateDemManna: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author= post=106952207]
Anuofias dem

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Dominique

Rule 2, 3 and 19.

He also uses alternate monikers. His alternate monikers are Ilovedemmanna and Nlpolicewoman
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Aufbauh(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2021
clarocuzioo:

You first approach to the article shows you lack comprehension skills, added with a low thinking faculty.

No need of wasting more of my precious time on a non entity whose IQ level is not more than that of a cow.

Good bye, I am very busy now.

Are you busy selling spare part or doing Nwa boy? .....tueh!
You can't even make a complete sentence properly. I've already knew the level of your knowledge as it obviously shows in your precepts.

However, true knowledge is for someone to know the extent of his ignorance. Go figure my boy.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Southfynest1: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2021
post=106952207:
Cownu and his online swines and murderers will neverend well in life...
Same goes for boko haram leader and their cohorts.
Cownu no go die better, for killing our relative Miracle Nwobodo for joining Nigeria Police and leaving his elder sister alive in the same Police force.
Anuofias dem

Na Amadioha and Sango go strike all of una supporting the killings of innocent igbos

We only hope you won't be angry when a bastard snuff the life out of a relative.
A shining star in her family at that.
A girl with lots of prospects in life.
A girl already bringing smiles and happiness to her younger ones and aged parents.
We pray that will never be your portion in life,,
And we pray for you from the bottom of our hearts @MANNA that, that will never be your portion in life.

Her mom keeps crying up till this moment, refusing to be consoled.
Now, Say AMEN and go to work!
Have a good weekend.
They who feels it knows it.
For the dozen virgini girls kille for their otukmokpo,
Their blood will cry on the heads of Cownu.
It's only a matter of time

Isn't it funny it is the same criminal lawyer that Atiku hired during his colossal lose during the election saying this jargons.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians now know who is sponsoring that animal that his biological father told is he had mental issue since he was 15

What about those killed by security agents during Endsars protest ? Their mother didn't cry enough to provoke your anger ?
What about victims of fulani herdsmen attack and those killed by trigger happy military men in the south and east ?

Your claims and sympathy are partisan. Someone like you dare not reveal your true identity, cos you know the hatred people have towards you is more than the one they have towards the hunger in the land.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by clarocuzioo(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Are you busy selling spare part or doing Nwa boy? .....tueh!
You can't even make a complete sentence properly. I've already knew the level of your knowledge as it obviously shows in your precepts.

However, true knowledge is for someone to know the extent of his ignorance. Go figure my boy.

hahahaha

From Nwaboy spare parts I have bought all your father's lands and inheritances in Ladipo, Trade fair and Alaba.

From selling gala I have taken over all the businesses in your ancestral land.

The only thing I see you do daily after selling ur inheritances to me is collecting #500 from drivers bringing materials to me on site while I erect my mansions and structures on your ancestral lands which you have sold and used to Bleep oloshos.

sorry, nobody is responsible for your misfortune.

Please if you have more of your ancestral lands, I want to buy and use it to erect a warehouse for my spare parts.
#proudlynwaboy
#proudlygalaboy
#onyedotnation.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Mozegee: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Your brain could not even allow you to read and assimilate what the lawyer was saying before drawing conclusion. The lawyer was trying to tell you what the law stipulates .
Abdul05:

Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Aufbauh(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2021
clarocuzioo:

hahahaha

From Nwaboy spare parts I have bought all your father's lands and inheritances in Ladipo, Trade fair and Alaba.

From selling gala I have taken over all the businesses in your ancestral land.

The only thing I see you do daily after selling ur inheritances to me is collecting #500 from drivers bringing materials to me on site while I erect my mansions and structures on your ancestral lands which you have sold and used to Bleep oloshos.

sorry, nobody is responsible for your misfortune.

Please if you have more of your ancestral lands, I want to buy and use it to erect a warehouse for my spare parts.
#proudlynwaboy
#proudlygalaboy
#onyedotnation.

Sometimes before you respond to someone properly in order not to look stupidly foolish in the end, is to check his profile and subtlety read through his previous comments.

I'm not your type or kind of person nor your pretentious broke dude. Far be it. God has helped me and there's no gainsaying about it.
It's an anonymous forum so there's no need to read out presumptuous achievements.

The only message I need to pass is that I'm grateful to be fortunate not to go through all these your hardship & struggles before making a living. I'm here to catch cruise, so get busy!

Go and continue with your house agent in okokomaiko/ Shibiri axis.
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by clarocuzioo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Sometimes before you respond to someone properly in order not to look stupidly foolish in the end, is to check his profile and subtlety read through his previous comments.

I'm not your type or kind of person nor your pretentious broke dude. Far be it. God has helped me and there's no gainsaying about it.
It's an anonymous forum so there's no need to read out presumptuous achievements.

The only message I need to pass is that I'm grateful to be fortunate not to go through all these your hardship & struggles before making a living. I'm here to catch cruise, so get busy!

Go and continue with your house agent in okokomaiko/ Shibiri axis.

hehe hehe,

I think what u said is what u should have done. before you thrown tantrum at people, check their profile before exhibiting foolishness.

I have always seen ur kind call people that are doing their normal hustling different names o. this forum while your brothers are fooling around in Owomida and touting all over lagos.

come and see.my projects on going in Lekki, Ikota and Ajah, presently am in Ologolo, come and see my massive structure there you think we are mates.

Do you know how many warehouses I have in Ibeju lekki where I store my POP MATERIALS, MDF AND HDF WOOD which I import and sell?

I presently have my paints factory ongoing in Ajah axis.

I am not In anyway your mate. I have not even lived in the mainland for one day so I don't sell spare parts but I have to defend legit people doing their hustling while lazy and hungry idiots are always trying to make jest of them.

I am always proud of my people selling gala when they first enter lagos before they find their feet.

Go and check, how many of those guys have sold gala for more than 5 years, none.

They only use it to raise capital and start something useful for themselves instead of being a useless almajiri begging all over town or touting all over looking for "OWOMIDA".
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Speaking with Arise News, Kanu’s expatriate counsel, who said the 11th hour change of the charges preferred against him, without allowing him to respond, was unconstitutional, also took a swipe at the decision to bar journalists from the proceedings, saying it was a violation of their constitutional rights.

Condemning Kanu’s abduction from Kenya without trial, he said, “There are irregularities here. I am coming from the United States, there’s no way that government could change the charge at the 11th hour without having an opportunity to respond to the new allegations.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/22/kanus-counsel-says-detention-violates-international-law-to-petition-un/
grin grin Nigerian government promised free and fair trial grin
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by PENNYSWAP: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
kkonyeji:

Mannabbgrills has vomitted already.

He never disappoints grin grin grin grin
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by NLPoliceWoman: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Southfynest1:

Someone like you dare not reveal your true identity, cos you know the hatred people have towards you is more than the one they have towards the hunger in the land.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 3.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by NLPoliceWoman: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
RTR
Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by SavageResponse(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2021
meolaniyi:
MNK is the most popular man in Africa today.
He is a celebrity

Oga stop deceiving yourself abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN by Southfynest1: 1:37am On Oct 24, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person
You're pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship / Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? / Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.