Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,291 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Witchcraft Isnt A Thing. Grow The Fück Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft Isnt A Thing. Grow The Fück Up (377 Views)

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft Isnt A Thing. Grow The Fück Up by NaijaSatanlst: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2021
I am sick and tired of this narrative that whenever something bad happens to you, it means that there is a witch somewhere attacking you. This middle age belief system is sickening, cringe and downright stupid. It is hard to comprehend the fact that in this time and age, some people actually believe that humans can turn into birds or cats. Some even believe that, certain people possess supernatural abilities that they can use to chastise others. WTF!?

3 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Isnt A Thing. Grow The Fück Up by Dtruthspeaker: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
I am sick and tired of this narrative that whenever something bad happens to you, it means that there is a witch somewhere attacking you. This middle age belief system is sickening, cringe and downright stupid. It is hard to comprehend the fact that in this time and age, some people actually believe that humans can turn into birds or cats. Some even believe that, certain people possess supernatural abilities that they can use to chastise others. WTF!?

It is Set and Written "Evil pursues the evil doers" whether evil fortune aka Bad Luck or men orchestrated evils or spiritual evil attacks aka witchcraft!
Re: Witchcraft Isnt A Thing. Grow The Fück Up by orunto27: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Witchcraft is Wickedness and Magic straigth: A Demented Magistrate in Sharia system.
Re: Witchcraft Isnt A Thing. Grow The Fück Up by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

In my estimation witches don't have supernatural powers but may have knowledge of herbal and other compounds that elicit a gamut of reactions naturally in the human body. You can be sure that some of those herbal compounds are naturally occurring nerve agents that can wreck havoc on a human nervous system and other organs in the body.
Re: Witchcraft Isnt A Thing. Grow The Fück Up by Image123(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

You are likely under witchcraft manipulation if we come to think of it, funny isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Isnt A Thing. Grow The Fück Up by NaijaSatanlst: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Image123:

You are likely under witchcraft manipulation if we come to think of it, funny isn't it?
Lmao, what sort of sorcery is thisM

(1) (Reply)

Familiar Sounding Voice Calling Out My Name / Lawyer Builds Church For God In Anambra / Hand Of God Spotted Pointing Towards Dunamis Church Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.