Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas (26522 Views)

Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists / Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Don't Glamourise Activities Of Insurgents, Bandits - NBC Tells Broadcasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by sonofElElyon: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Fomorosa:

I have said it before, these are Names of Top 6 Terrorists in Nigeria

1. Buhari (Chief Terrorist)
2. Malami (Principal Terrorist)
3. Pantami (Senior Terrorist)
4. Gumi (Terrorist I)
5. Alhaji Lai (Terrorist II)
6. Hell-Rufai (Terrorist III)

This is exactly why we are yet to be completely rid of Terrorism, Dogs don't eat dog

That is why ppl like vulture griller receive(and will continue to receive) so much hate on this forum. No person with functional brain will clap for this regime

Those designations sound like civil service positions

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by DOTian: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
really?

Buhari won 4 out of 6 geopolitical zones and won the Southwest with the slimmest of margins.

So let's blame the region he won with the slimmest margin for everything wrong with Buhari's government.

From 1966 till date!
The South West has ALWAYSS sided with the crudest and the most retrogressive part of the country simply for percuniary interests! No one in his right senses can look at Nigeria today and say he or she is proud of his fathers and uncles who went on a genocidal expedition to create this mess. Buhari was the height of it! There was absolutely no reason to foist a mujahideen on all of us apart from greed, envy and jealousy! You guys wouldn't stand a minority president and so you tagged him an Igbo president so as to assemble and muster as much ethnic hate as you can just to elect Buhari! You succeeded but it's starting to look like Nigeria will fail as a result..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by pickatyoubackup: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
So instead of saying buhari is a terrorist, I should say buhari is a bandit

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Deblow: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nigerian definition of bandits: A bandit is a state-sponsored terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by femicyrus(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Fmeros:
This is very bad

Buhari is a terrorist

No, he is a bandit
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Rolly22(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
cc:Benuejosh
cc:MannnaBBQGrills(Vulture BBQ)
cc:Oyigboupdate
cc:Madridguy

Zombies Don’t avoid this Thread Ohh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by nafisu: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Steven Kefas @SKefason

"Few weeks ago, I did a report for one Nigerian media house of s terrorists attack in Kaduna where scores were killed. In my report I used the word TERRORISTs instead of bandits. The editor told me to substitute Terrorists for bandits & I ask him why: The NBC had warned against calling them Terrorists". I was like what the f—k!

Now that is how bad things are in Nigeria today.
Terrorists bombed a rail line with the aim of kidnapping people but the media will still call them bandits.
Those bastards have all manner of weapons including AAGs."
there are TERRORISTS thats what they are. There is no need to sugar coat it angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Mkairbag: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
United Nation should declare Buhari a Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
THEIR THE SPONSOR MEANWHILE STUPID NIGERIANS THINK IT WAS A JOKE TO HAVE MODERN DAY TERRORISM INSIDE OUR COUNTRY ____MEANWHILE I JUST FIND OUT MORE ABOUT GUNMI A KILLER MILITARY WHO IS BEHIND THE LOGISTICS IN BETWEEN THE ARAB WORLD AND THE NIGERIA CITIZENS ___IT'S QUITE A SHAME FOOLISH NIGERIANS WHO REFUSED FACE THE KILLER'S INCLUDING THEIR SPONSORED AKA GUNMI
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Tochj(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Northern region are the wisest while southern region are most foolish.
I came across a post by Yoruba Man calling igboho terrorists
I asked him
What was his offence
He couldn't give me any reasonable answer
The same thing with some Igbo efulefus
You see the problem?

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by UnabashedIPOB: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
The editor told me to substitute Terrorists for bandits & I ask him why: The NBC had warned against calling them Terrorists". I was like what the f—k! Terrorists bombed a rail line with the aim of kidnapping people but the media will still call them bandits.
Those bastards have all manner of weapons including AAGs."

Now, tell me all you M0R0NS that love your ONE LIEGERIA, is this the country of your dream? You love LIEGERIA so much that you would NEVER admit that it's a failed TERRORIST run state, kills dreams, impoverishes majority of its citizens and murders anyone that opposes its failed policies and dares to speak up. You're all living a life of LIES and DECEIT! My prayer is that LIEGERIA kills you and your generation before and after you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by naturefellow(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Fomorosa:

4. Gumi (Terrorist I)

This is exactly why we are yet to be completely rid of Terrorism, Dogs don't eat dog

That is why ppl like vulture griller receive(and will continue to receive) so much hate on this forum. No person with functional brain will clap for this regime
your attention is needed here sir
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Iamgrey5(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
DOTian:

From 1966 till date!
The South West has ALWAYSS sided with the crudest and the most retrogressive part of the country simply for percuniary interests! No one in his right senses can look at Nigeria today and say he or she is proud of his fathers and uncles who went on a genocidal expedition to create this mess. Buhari was the height of it! There was absolutely no reason to foist a mujahideen on all of us apart from greed, envy and jealousy! You guys wouldn't stand a minority president and so you tagged him an Igbo president so as to assemble and muster as much ethnic hate as you can just to elect Buhari! You succeeded but it's starting to look like Nigeria will fail as a result..
Please mention one Northern dominated government Yorubas has ever sided with before 2015?

It seems you don't know your history
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by zoomzoom(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=SmartPolician post=106964539]There's nothing wrong with that.
The problem is the president/Attorney General of the Federation.
He has to declare them terrorists for everyone to follow suit.
Until then, they are still bandits.
Terrorism and banditry are two terms with a huge difference.

When you see an OSTRICH amongst CHICKENS, do you wait for ANYONE to tell you how to NAME what you saw?.

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
nafisu:
let's see how things will play out. personally i think alot of "stakeholders" will make sure it does.

I believe the stakeholders you're talking about may not have a say eventually.

There are much bigger forces pushing a particular agenda which most Nigerians haven't seen yet.

By the time we all wake up, I hope it won't be too late.

Listen to the interview by Dr Obadiah Mailafia again.

Listen towards the end where he mentioned that some of the leaders of Boko Haram terrorists who left told him that the grand plan was to start a civil war by 2022/23 so that there won't be elections.
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Yus2020: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Apc is terrorist political group I wonder who will vote them again media has been bully
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by yemi1504: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Redthym:
This is the worst administration ever in the history of this country

And not even close! But the signs were there after the first term, but the majority for the second term voted with emotions instead! Now we are all suffering for the decision SMH.
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by BlueMurder(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
There's nothing wrong with that.

The idea that the President or whoever has to declare them terrorists before maximum force can be applied on these criminals is ridiculous, because their status as terrorists has already been codified in our laws.

The Terrorism (Prevention) Act, 2011 has already identified the following as acts of terrorism:

1. Kidnapping
2. Destruction to government or public property
3. Seizure of any means of public or goods transportation and diversion
4. Manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply, and use of weapons, explosive devices without lawful authority
5. Release of dangerous substances, causing of fire, explosion with the intention of endangering human lives.

So, from the foregoing, the law has already identified whoever is involved in these crimes as terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by egoldman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
kokanepyramid:
may your life progress the way Buhari has helped Nigeria progress and may it regress if your senile daddy has regressed Nigeria.

If you don't quote me and type amen then You are a bloody hypocrite.

He would rather switch to his policewoman moniker to report you for ban.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Soso990240(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Men you need to shut it

It's on record that while Buhari's and Apc popularity has continued to decline elsewhere even In his native North West. APC and Buhari has continued to gain traction in the southeast as he has added more igbos like Umhani to his dinning table.

Just check 2019 elections results and compare to 2015.
This is why you need to go to school.. but you said No that Education is a scam. You didn't understand what he said and you succeeded in saying arrant nonsense . Wetin concern tribalism and sectionalism with election result?
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Iamgrey5(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Soso990240:
This is why you need to go to school.. but you said No that Education is a scam. You didn't understand what he said and you succeeded in saying arrant nonsense .
Bro, are you intoxicated or did you hit your head on something?

Perhaps you should go over our dialogue and understand the context of my
Comment.
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Yankee101: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Who is protecting fulani terrorists?
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Henrymas(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Please, stop referring the army as the Nigerian army. They are simply the Northern Islamic Army. Check their emblem to have an idea of what I'm saying. Nigeria is not an entirely Islamic country for crying out loud! They are constantly deployed to the south east to cause mayhem and kill innocent people, but are quick to label terrorists bandits.

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Vireani79: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
There's nothing wrong with that.

So what do they have to do to be declared so
Cos last time I checked
Ipob didn't do half of all they have done
Yet they are called terrorist

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by jaytee01(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
alsudan:
The so called Bandits are the Fulani Terrorists, the 4 deadliest terror group and their grand patron Baptized them and called them Bandits (sic) insisting other tribes are not labeled by their crimes.
Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by captainamiedi1: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
heboyopo:
Why do they want to gag the media. It is evident this administration is hiding something. I can't wait for 2023 to come

Here is the hard truth. Bandits are just northerners tools they will use to destabilize the next administration if it goes to the south. Not just Bandits, alot of criticisms and protest will rock the next administration. Did you notice all northerners are not saying anything? they are waiting for a southerner president. Nigeria is technically dead.

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by jaytee01(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Fomorosa:

4. Gumi (Terrorist I)

Re: Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas by Shikini: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'DSS Detains PVC Supplier, Demands Encryption Code'-APC / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.