Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,252 members, 7,860,582 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

#Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge (580 Views)

Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by PrinceOfLagos: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Since malami has decided to be mad today with all the useless charges and false allegations against Nnamdi Kanu , let me join him in making a mockery of the federal government ..

So below are my charges against Nnamdi Kanu;

1.Nnamdi kanu is the reason I couldn't marry my ex girlfriend

2. Nnamdi Kanu is the reason $1 is almost 800 Naira

3. Nnamdi Kanu is the reason rain fell heavily in Lagos today causing heavy traffic and flood

4.i blame Nnamdi Kanu for Buhari's failure in 1983 and 2015 till date and still failing

5. Nnamdi Kanu is the reason Aisha Buhari ran to Dubai abandoning his husband in Aso rock for months

6. Nnamdi Kanu is the reason Seun is yet to marry grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by BombAttack(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Since malami has decided to be mad today with all the useless charges and false allegations against Nnamdi Kanu , let me join him in making a mockery of the federal government ..

So below are my charges against Nnamdi Kanu;

1.Nnamdi kanu is the reason I couldn't marry my ex girlfriend

2. Nnamdi Kanu is the reason $1 is almost 800 Naira

3. Nnamdi Kanu is the reason rain fell heavily in Lagos today causing heavy traffic and flood

4.i blame Nnamdi Kanu for Buhari's failure in 1983 and 2015 till date and still failing

Lol

Make we laugh my brother

I heard today that Buhari said Kanu ordered Oba of Lagos palace to be looted grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where was Tinubu's MC Oluomo's boys with big chest at every bus stop in Lagos I learnt they were doing owo mi da when their Oba palace was looted by IPOB grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lagos Oba who was a former Police commissioner was chased out of his palace by Kanu who was living in Uk cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Is Kanu not Bigger than Oba of Lagos.

With all the MC Oluomo's heavy chest Agberos in every bus stop in Lagos grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Even Police and Falomo Army barrack could not protect a whole Lagos Oba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Odogwu Kanu single-handedly by just giving an order chased the Oba out of his palace to a rat hole in Mushin with pant grin grin grin cheesy

So who controls Lagos, na Kanu na

Kanu can order his boys to chase Buhari back to Congo or Chad republic

That's why they are dishing out media propaganda today

6 Likes

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by TarOrfeeek: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin

I blame MNK because I've been managing Konji for the past 4 months.

3 Likes

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by PrinceOfLagos: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

I blame MNK because I've been managing Konji for the past 4 months.

4 Likes

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by BombAttack(f): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
I blame Kanu for leaking Tiwa Savage tight pu.ssy videos grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by Armaggedon: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nnamdi KANU is the reason first October pigeons refused to fly.

8 Likes

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by PrinceOfLagos: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Armaggedon:

Omo dis one loud o cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by TarOrfeeek: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
I fried plantain yesterday, 2 burnt.

I blame MNK

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by BombAttack(f): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Armaggedon:

Because Kanu gave them order not to fly grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Just as he ordered Lagosian to sit at home why his boys went and chased the Lagoon Oba out of his palace grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

E shock

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by Awalla: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
I blame Kano for bashing my car on DSS Hilux

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by Qtrpst4: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
I noticed that they will come online and talk alot of rubbish but go to court to bring frivolous charges. Why did we not see these on the charges yesterday?
Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by loveth360(f): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
BombAttack:

Make we laugh my brother

I heard today that Buhari said Kanu ordered Oba of Lagos palace to be looted grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where was Tinubu's MC Oluomo's boys with big chest at every bus stop in Lagos I learnt they were doing owo mi da when their Oba palace was looted by IPOB grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lagos Oba who was a former Police commissioner was chased out of his palace by Kanu who was living in Uk cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Is Kanu not Bigger than Oba of Lagos.

With all the MC Oluomo's heavy chest Agberos in every bus stop in Lagos grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Even Police and Falomo Army barrack could not protect a whole Lagos Oba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Odogwu Kanu single-handedly by just giving an order chased the Oba out of his palace to a rat hole in Mushin with pant grin grin grin cheesy

So who controls Lagos, na Kanu na

Kanu can order his boys to chase Buhari back to Congo or Chad republic

That's why they are dishing out media propaganda today
The looting of Oba palace was done by yoruba youths.We all saw the videos and pictures.

But what baffles me is how Kanu gave command from UK and yoruba youths obeyed him.

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by xtocom: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=BombAttack post=106969570]I blame Kanu for leaking Tiwa Savage tight pu.ssy videos grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote

You saaaid what!

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by BombAttack(f): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
loveth360:
The looting of Oba palace was done by yoruba youths.We all saw the videos and pictures.

But what baffles me is how Kanu gave command from UK and yoruba youths obeyed him.

We saw the videos na

But Buhari online miscreants are insisting it was IPOB

So am asking them where was MC Oluomo and his abgero boys littered in every bus stop in Lagos

So they were busy collecting owo mi da while their Oba palace was looted by Kanu

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by FreedomArmy: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Infact nnamdi KANU is the reason why bandit planted bomb on the railway and bombed the rail that China built for the zoo.
And finally Nnamdi is the head of the bandit operating in the North.

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by UmuEri(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu was responsible for that Aba trouser Buhari wore to Imo State. He ordered the tailor to sow nonsense

4 Likes

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
I blame Kanu for Timo werner and Romelu Lukaku Injuries grin

4 Likes

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by gidgiddy: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are the reason it didnt rain in my village yesterday

2 Likes

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by BombAttack(f): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
UmuEri:
Nnamdi Kanu was responsible for that Aba trouser Buhari wore to Imo State. He ordered the tailor to sow nonsense

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by DogmaNation: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buhari blames Kanu for been a failure
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by Gadafii: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is equally responsible for the kidnapping of school children, emir's across the north

Yes the one that order bandits to bomb trains/tracks

He also ordered the attack o NDA,and the eventual liking and kidnapping of officers

Nnamdi kanu, has ties with naso cornflakes, etc etc

Yanma yanma republic
Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by yomi96(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
i blame kanu for the death of ken sarowiwa
Re: #Nnamdi Kanu Blame Challenge by yomi96(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Gadafii:
Nnamdi kanu is equally responsible for the kidnapping of school children, emir's across the north

Yes the one that order bandits to bomb trains/tracks

He also ordered the attack o NDA,and the eventual liking and kidnapping of officers

Nnamdi kanu, has ties with naso cornflakes, etc etc

Yanma yanma republic

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: How Fulani Bandits Coordinated Attacks On Oyo / Buhari Will Be Alive & Out Of Power To Be Totally Exposed As A Fraud That He Is / Anambra 2021: No Kanu, No Election, IPOB Dares FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.