Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) (23092 Views)

Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House / FG To Start Ogoniland Cleanup By December – Minister / Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme's Family At State House(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by StarGra: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
The kind Jazz wey full that room...E choke!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
mandax:

Well, too many Ogoni people claim Igbo ancestry. But if Ogoni wants to remain part of Nigeria after the exit of Biafra, fine.

But one sure bet, Ogoni people in Nigeria without Igbo Biafra shall result to Ogoni people in Mullahs-run Nigeria seeking asylum in Biafra shortly after. Nigeria without Biafra shall be a country owned and run by the Mullahs with Islamic Sharia criminal laws that include stoning women to death for adultery, death for apostasy, cutting off hands of thieves; etc.
see this IPOb miscreant. Have you ever seen an Ogoni man claiming to have Igbo ancestry? Do you think Ogoni people are as confused as the IPOB claiming Israelis ancestry?. This boy, behave!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by soochukwu(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
The Ogoni clean up nko?
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Viltron:
see this IPOb miscreant. Have you ever seen an Ogoni man claiming to have Igbo ancestry? Do you think Ogoni people are as confused as the IPOB claiming Israelis ancestry?. This boy, behave!
Very funny.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
soochukwu:
The Ogoni clean up nko?
Money making scheme.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Plusk4u: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
Medicine after death, so what next?
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Ekealterego: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
mandax:

Well, too many Ogoni people claim Igbo ancestry. But if Ogoni wants to remain part of Nigeria after the exit of Biafra, fine.

But one sure bet, Ogoni people in Nigeria without Igbo Biafra shall result to Ogoni people in Mullahs-run Nigeria seeking asylum in Biafra shortly after. Nigeria without Biafra shall be a country owned and run by the Mullahs with Islamic Sharia criminal laws that include stoning women to death for adultery, death for apostasy, cutting off hands of thieves; etc.
They do not have to claim ancestry to be part of Biafra, however, their "hero", Ken Saro Wiwa who betrayed the Biafra struggle was later hanged like a goat and killed by the same Northerners that he betrayed his own people (Biafra) for.
The people who share ancestry with Igbos are the Eleme people (who will kill you if you call them Ogoni). They were called Mbolli Ochie by the Aros in ancient times... They have a lot of Aro influences and ancestry. Till today, many still bear Aro names and cultural influences because many shared that Aro ancestry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by chukel(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
clintino700:
I sight amaechi and wike...
wike is not there. Magnus Abe is not even there.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by chukel(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
So Amaechi carry Magnus people go see PMB. Wike may give them the treatment Obiano gave traditional rulers who visited PMB.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by GeneralStan(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buhari is an evil Terrorist

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Possitivevibe:
Pictures just clean.

That's the only thing this administration can proudly boast of. Having a good photographer who mesmerizes their followers with high quality pictures of failed leaders.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by mandax: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Viltron:

In bold:
Yes. I have seen more than 10 Ogoni people claiming Igbo ancestry. Some say they originated from Mbaise in Imo state.

Calm down. No one is dragging from you any SS group to Biafra by force.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Good one
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Viltron:
[s]of course we know you aren't an Igbo man because NO Igbo man can type such dog Shiitt. No igbo man can lay claim to OG, them no born nam well.[/s]

What this this one saying? Go and ask Asari Dokubo.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
mandax:

In bold:
Yes. I have seen more than 10 Ogoni people claiming Igbo ancestry. Some say they originated from Mbaise in Imo state.

Calm down. No one is dragging from you any SS group to Biafra by force.

lol. Ojukwu tried, it didn't work. Give up, dude, no sane Ogoni man will ever claim igbo.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

What this this one saying? Go and ask Asari Dokubo.
what has the man you mentioned got to do with Ogoni people? Is he an Ogoni man? Stay off drug, you no go hear.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by mandax: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Viltron:

lol. Ojukwu tried, it didn't work. Give up, dude, no sane Ogoni man will ever claim igbo.

What part of the SW or north do you come from to talk about Ogoni and its people?

Ogoni people were represented in the Eastern Nigeria Consultative Assembly that decided to declare Biafra from Nigeria.

Ojukwu had no business dragging any groups to be part of Biafra.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Viltron:
what has the man you mentioned got to do with Ogoni people? Is he an Ogoni man? Stay off drug, you no go hear.

So, you are telling me you know more about Ijaws and Igbos than Dokubo? Go and sit in the bush.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by gawu1: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2021
atarapa:
Millions don enter this one's bag. If not that I have denounce my Nigeria citizenship I would have be there with them.
Who cares, If you like go take Haiti citizenship. I am sure, if that country was doing fine, the developers of Nigerian would have by now claimed all Haitian are afghaniEastan by origin. Since after sacrificing over 3millions of themselves to become osu of Nigeria, they have been trying every means to link themselves to Israel so that they could be called Jews by fire by fforce.
Therefore, no single ipob pigs needs not to say he/she isn't more a Nigerian.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

So, you are telling me you know more about Ijaws and Igbos than Dokubo? Go and sit in the bush.
I said you were drunk, how right was I!
Have you ever heard anywhere that Ogonis are Ijaw? I'm not responding to you you anymore, your lack of knowledge on the subject is obvious.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Depressed101: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2021
afube:

Hope these are not sellouts o! Sabo work is increasingly profitable these days!
na them
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 23, 2021
PedroEastman:

You’re very stupid.
Ogoni can never be Igbo , we don’t need Igbo gtf out of here

Shout out from Kpite

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Tranquill: 1:28am On Oct 23, 2021
How some people have turned the thread to a platform of insulting another tribe when the visit is not even their business....their usual trade mark mtchwww!
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 1:44am On Oct 23, 2021
The sight of that man always irritates me he always looks and sounds like an imbec.ile.
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Viltron:
[s]I said you were drunk, how right was I!
Have you ever heard anywhere that Ogonis are Ijaw? I'm not responding to you you anymore, your lack of knowledge on the subject is obvious.[/s]

Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2021
afube:

Hope these are not sellouts o! Sabo work is increasingly profitable these days!

You have a point bro,the elections are coming!
Nevertheless,they have rights to ask for justice to prevail in Ogoni land o
Wait: what about Ogoni Cleaning Contract for over three years now?
Re: President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) by rosechika1994: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2021
Wike will not be dre, en no dey reason buhari, wike no like corruption

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike / DSS Officer Slumps During Buhari’s Visit, APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa / 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.