Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Could Happen To You To, Make You Part Ways With God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Could Happen To You To, Make You Part Ways With God? (559 Views)

SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / What Would Make You Change Your Religion? / If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Happen To You To, Make You Part Ways With God? by chukwubele(f): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
Met a young lady recently who decidedĀ  to part ways with God cos things weren't going her way. The repercussions were horrible. What do you think?
Re: What Could Happen To You To, Make You Part Ways With God? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2011
Well, i could read the whole holy bible(especially the OT), discover what a nasty piece of loser "HE" is, as well as being a total confusionist and a biased genocidal maniac, and depart from him. I can't stand negative entities trying to play GOD and failing miserably. I am talking about the jewish tribal deity in the bible, of course. wink

But if we are talking about the one true CREATOR of all things, then it is not possible to part ways with it, just as the wave crests on the ocean surface can never part ways with the ocean itself. The wave crests are part of the ocean and the ocean is part of the wave crests. They are all one and the same, no separation. And this is true with us and the CREATOR. It is in us and we are in it, for all times.

(1) (Reply)

Who Invented Time? / Book Of Shadows / What Do You Think About Pastor Owning An Oil Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.