Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free (25094 Views)

You Have No Power To Install CCTV At Abolongo Prison - Sola Fasure To Makinde / Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison / Prison Escape: Gunmen Kill Soldiers On Duty, Set Prisoners Free In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by hansomb: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Says a fulani terrorist from Jos
bàbánlà bàbà-bàbàré ní terrorist. . . Òmàlé
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by PrinceOfLagos: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
hansomb:
bàbánlà bàbà-bàbàré ní terrorist. . . Òmàlé
Fulani terrorist using Google translator to insult me in Yoruba

Your people are seen amongst cows, I'm wiser than you could ever be grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Redcrafton:

You dey mind these people why sabi use their mouth than anything else?

The best for this government is to call for dialogue and renegotiate with the ethnic nationalities....

As it appears, the country is not working because of the parochial behavior of the elites..especially those in government.

Why would they abandon their own constitution and the rule of law.
ike gwuru. Ndi sophistication.
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by JOemmy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
These freed prisoners will definitely be used for any kind of uprising in the west.
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
007lss:
we are getting there little by little
u mean say e go reach everbody?
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
shigishege:
for peace to reign on nairaland all you Igbos must be banned from this forum!!
congratulation! u just won d most idiotic statement of d month award. keep it up mate!
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by hansomb: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Fulani terrorist using Google translator to insult me in Yoruba

Your people are seen amongst cows, I'm wiser than you could ever be grin
Òdé. You need to travel out, broaden your horizons and expand your knowledge. You are limited in your thinking capacity.
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
yarab labaa
oil dey ur head
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by PrinceOfLagos: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
hansomb:
Òdé. You need to travel out, broaden your horizons and expand your knowledge. You are limited in your thinking capacity.
Getat

Your brothers are in the bush and Forests, that's where you should be grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by Naijaolosho2: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
houseontherock:
Where is Abolongo in Oyo again? I only know of the Agodi correctional facility in Oyo though

Agodi is in Ibadan,not Oyo.
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by ObiOfOnistha: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Na so. The elders said and beat their chests more than this during Abiola days.

Abiola must declare himself president..
Abiola can never be arrested...
Abiolas detention is illegal...
Laslas what happened?
They killed Abiola and members of his family and nobody was punished.
Well the elders spoke, who is speaking for Kanu Nnamdi during his rendition
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by ObiOfOnistha: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lastmankc:
Take this one you mummified zombie
This isn't good for your father
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by ZaramT: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
IPOB/ESN handiwork. Buhari, malami and every other I.diot is aso rock knows this
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by Sleekfingers: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/23/gunmen-attack-abolongo-correctional-facility-in-oyo-set-prisoners-free/

Why dem no come and attack kirikiri in lagos? If dem no go meet their waterloo.....

I know some idiotas on this forum will be attacking each others , throwing tribal punches.....instead of them, to address the looming disaster that is about to happen in this country.......very soon all these gunmen will be going from door to door to rob people.......na that time our eyes go clear......
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by Sleekfingers: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kissiemu:
Nna men,

Why so much tribalism on Nairaland? That's why I love the Romance section especially Sexuality. No tribalism there.

Me self tire o.....and the mumu moderators ain't doing nothing about it.....it is getting outta hand

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by Rolly22(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae :
releasing more criminals|killers into d society. Cutting ur nose in order to spite ur face. The yorubas are strategic , tacit , not emotional. So therefore , this prison break occured at d Oji river correctional centre in Enugu state.. lmao.

Yoruba Runuoooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by nairabacks(f): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Terrorist who tried to oust me are here in Nigeria operating illegally - Erdogan

Turkish President's visit is a bad omen.
If you know you Know...
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by BJanta: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba and ignos are the same... you all wanted one thing ...to oust the Fulanis ...all your online beef is a lie...

But let me tell you one thing... power will remain in the North

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

Because the Southeast has lost out.
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by nanauju(f): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
IamWonderful:
Igbos in Ibadan
So you people opened your eyes and allowed igbos break into your prisons??

How more fo0lish can you sound
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by UnabashedIPOB: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Suspected gunmen have attacked one of the facilities of the Nigeria Correctional Service (NCS), in Oyo State. DAILY POST gathered that the facility, christened Abolongo correctional facility was attacked by the gunmen Friday evening. It was gathered that the gunmen set all the prisoners at the facility free during the attack.

Now, this piece is directed to Presidiot B0K0HARI Apologists, Social Media Almajiris, Humbled Slaves, Lovers of ONE LIEGERIA, Unity Beggars, Obedient Fools, Facebook Bandits and Sophisticated M0R0NS, who are always quick to join the fray whenever IPOB and ESN are mentioned. They find it very convenient to blame IPOB and ESN for any and everything even when every evidence points to the contrary. They are very HATEFUL, EVIL and downright SATANIC. They lack the capacity to reason, are intellectually dishonest and very selfish. They all claim to love ONE LIEGERIA but in reality, their love and patriotism is NOTHING but a charade and solely based on the benefits that they derive from the statusquo. I am sure they have heard about the attack and freeing of prisoners in Abolongo by the so called UGM (Unknown Gun Men), which is actually DSS agents. We are all waiting to SEE who they are going to blame now for the attack since it did not happen in the Southeast. Had it happened in the Southeast, they would all be on this forum and other platforms spewing garbage about IPOB and ESN. The sad part is that these IDIOTS do not have a clue what they are talking about. I am waiting to see how long it would take them to find away to CONNECT IPOB and ESN with this one!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by funkekemi(f): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Terrorist spotted
guy he is not , he is Igbo , I know him to well
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by obyrich(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Redoil:
who will they pin this on
Sunday Igboho of course.
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by benitwater(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
This shouldn't be.
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by ORIAYO70(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
houseontherock:
Where is Abolongo in Oyo again? I only know of the Agodi correctional facility in Oyo though

U no fit Sabi oyo finish
Oyo is another Oyo in Oyo
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by EmekaA125(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
IamWonderful:
Igbos in Ibadan
Eleribu
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by EmekaA125(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Joromi1:
IPOB has brought their madness to Yoruba land. They won't go back home alive.
Talking rubbish as usual.
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by cownobygo: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
houseontherock:
inside Oyo town
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by stinechykee: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
i thought d yorubas are peace loving pple. They're strategic/diplomatic. They're allergic to violence. This prison break was engineered by ipob. they want to turn yorubaland to afghaeastan. Yoruba ronu...
Don't mind those children of perdition.They think they are doing Igbos but every evil plan they planned against Igbos always backfired on them.Those people and boasting are 5 and 6
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by stinechykee: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
Suspected gunmen have attacked one of the facilities of the Nigeria Correctional Service (NCS), in Oyo State. DAILY POST gathered that the facility, christened Abolongo correctional facility was attacked by the gunmen Friday evening. It was gathered that the gunmen set all the prisoners at the facility free during the attack.

Now, this piece is directed to Presidiot B0K0HARI Apologists, Social Media Almajiris, Humbled Slaves, Lovers of ONE LIEGERIA, Unity Beggars, Obedient Fools, Facebook Bandits and Sophisticated M0R0NS, who are always quick to join the fray whenever IPOB and ESN are mentioned. They find it very convenient to blame IPOB and ESN for any and everything even when every evidence points to the contrary. They are very HATEFUL, EVIL and downright SATANIC. They lack the capacity to reason, are intellectually dishonest and very selfish. They all claim to love ONE LIEGERIA but in reality, their love and patriotism is NOTHING but a charade and solely based on the benefits that they derive from the statusquo. I am sure they have heard about the attack and freeing of prisoners in Abolongo by the so called UGM (Unknown Gun Men), which is actually DSS agents. We are all waiting to SEE who they are going to blame now for the attack since it did not happen in the Southeast. Had it happened in the Southeast, they would all be on this forum and other platforms spewing garbage about IPOB and ESN. The sad part is that these IDIOTS do not have a clue what they are talking about. I am waiting to see how long it would take them to find away to CONNECT IPOB and ESN with this one!
My brother you have spoken very well and may God bless you.I keep saying it that this tribe called Yorubas are a problem to Southern Nigeria,they are leprosy in the the South and they are hand of monkey in the midst of human hand.Virtually everything bad thing they wishes to great Igbos is happening to them even in thousand fold.Let us cross fingers and be watching who they will going to blame for this
Re: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free by stinechykee: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Why dem no come and attack kirikiri in lagos? If dem no go meet their waterloo.....

I know some idiotas on this forum will be attacking each others , throwing tribal punches.....instead of them, to address the looming disaster that is about to happen in this country.......very soon all these gunmen will be going from door to door to rob people.......na that time our eyes go clear......
Did you speak like this to your evil Yoruba people that did not waste time to blame ESN whenever there is attack in South East or when same similar thing that happened in Oyo correctional center happened in Orlu correctional center you hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate / Nyesom Wike And Aminu Tambuwal Step Out Looking Dapper In Suits (photos) / Buhari: Why They Call Me Baba Go Slow & Why I'm Slow - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.